3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
one, this story is awesome, Still, Every girl seems to be getting corrupted or is backstabbing, and each time Kiara's corruption goes up, even though she is in Japan. Kiara although getting high corruption, comes off as remaining her innocent awesome self, save for a couple of romantic encounters. I am just looking forward to see Kiara go bad/lustful as it were. To see Kiara completely give in to the dark side will be super cool, hell to see Mia go all Bimbo or have John brainwash her too to be a slut would be interesting too. he story is still 5/5 regardless. The more corruption though,the better.

Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
wow 17.1gb.. Would webp or png not reduce size without quality drop?
Shikharisfree I think should try to make a better optimized version, 17 gb is too much, a lot of players will not play it because of that. I know that the mods make a compressed version here, but many people don't and they want to play the official one. You can also release another version in a lower resolution, for example 720p, like some devs do, for example, Oppaiman. Many people don't play in big screens of high resolution and they aren't interested in downloading a VN of enormous size.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Shikharisfree I think should try to make a better optimized version, 17 gb is too much, a lot of players will not play it because of that. I know that the mods make a compressed version here, but many people don't and they want to play the official one. You can also release another version in a lower resolution, for example 720p, like some devs do, for example, Oppaiman. Many people don't play in big screens of high resolution and they aren't interested in downloading a VN of enormous size.
One of the many good things this game has is the high quality renders, they are outstanding and i already recommended this game to some friends due to that. If they want a lesser size they have the compressed version. The internet speed is fast this days, and it doesn´t take more than 5 minutes do download something this size

Reactions: KiraJames

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I didn't want to compromise on the quality but I suppose can't be helped , 720p version will be added as well alongside the original one.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Is this ending because of new game? Noticed first thing you mentioned in dev notes about other game is their wouldn't be any NTR so figured you were being pressured, and maybe the other game was a way out?

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Is this ending because of new game? Noticed first thing you mentioned in dev notes about other game is their wouldn't be any NTR so figured you were being pressured, and maybe the other game was a way out?
Hm? Its not ending
That game is just this universe but alternate timeline instead

You can get to this game's timeline as well but you need to play strict canon path then

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
0.6.2 F TLDR ->

Two scenes extended

Fixed the issue if you had neither vince grope you nor romanced anyone stuck option.

Made game size smaller to 1.6 GB.

See ya'll in a bit , thanks again for playing and consider supporting the project if you feel it deserves it.

Reactions: Ssato243

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
John and Veronica's content is fantastic, when will it be updated again
If I'm not mistaken, it will be in 6.3 or 6.4, there was a topic here where he answered this, so if his schedule is not delayed, it will be in the next updates. Veronica and John for me is the best plot in the game

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
If I'm not mistaken, it will be in 6.3 or 6.4, there was a topic here where he answered this, so if his schedule is not delayed, it will be in the next updates. Veronica and John for me is the best plot in the game
V. 0.6.2:-

- The first Customer care job [Fondness and corruption optional events]

- Natsuko and Damian conversation

- Keisuke and lana

- Ending day .

V. 0.6.3:-

- Valentina Segment

- Night End Event

- Waking up and training (Optional)

- Fondness segment multiple

- Cosplay Event

V. 0.6.4:-

- Variation of subway again as earlier [Shelly or subway]

- Salon job / rose romance

- Day ending / game streamer job

V. 0.6.5:-

- Waking up and training (Optional)

- Fondness events at home

- Rose loyalty test

V. 0.6.6:-

- Variation of subway or shelly event depending on early choices

- University job ( Corruption event)

- Day ending / game streamer job

V. 0.6.7:-

- Waking up Train or chill out

- Peeping (corruption and optional)

- Calling romances segment

V. 0.6.8:-

- Visiting Nakyama household (optional nsfw)

- Valentina's stalker First event

- Day ending normally.

V. 0.6.9:-

- Waking up / 1 v 1 With nobi (if not strong then event altered)

- Cosplay event ( Solo or with Helena / Natsuko / Xia)

- Day ending / streamer job

V. 0.7:-

- Sofia and mia's plan.

- Evelyn and jake segment

- Jennifer's Dilemma

V. 0.7.0:-

- John and veronica segment

- Jake and patricia fix their mistake

- Evelyn leaves for japan

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
I apologize to all the participants of the thread and the developer, I wrote this post in the wrong place. It was about another idiot who posts his game completely blocked

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm still locked on the scene in the bathtub with all options greyed out and I'm romancing Azumi and Rose. :unsure:

Do I need to go back to a certain point?

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
I'm still locked on the scene in the bathtub with all options greyed out and I'm romancing Azumi and Rose. :unsure:

Do I need to go back to a certain point?
This will help you, my save for Azumi, page 9 slot 1, but, that is the end of the update

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes