3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
OK, so yes I was able to move forward to the end of the update. On anothe note, I'm really enjoying the story and cannot wait for additional updates.
Thanks! oddly enogh the latest review complains about story being too much than sex.
So if you did enjoy it do consider leaving a review , helps the game grow :)

• Haha
Reactions: CriticalDecision

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
This happens because of Azumi's path:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no that's not because of azumi , that's because of the subway segment you might need to replay.

Should fix it then , the lock azumi i talked about earlier would be if you didn't have enough romance with her on the last render of 0.6.2

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Oh no that's not because of azumi , that's because of the subway segment you might need to replay.

Should fix it then , the lock azumi i talked about earlier would be if you didn't have enough romance with her on the last render of 0.6.2
Yes I see now it is only a corruption factor, If Kiara has corruption at a minimum even by repeating the female metro segment and saying no to harassment the game gives no choices.
If Kiara has some corruption and suffers the harassment at the female metro, the game goes on.
So for Kiara in any case it doesn't have to be at minimum or zero

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Yes I see now it is only a corruption factor, If Kiara has corruption at a minimum even by repeating the female metro segment and saying no to harassment the game gives no choices.
If Kiara has some corruption and suffers the harassment at the female metro, the game goes on.
So for Kiara in any case it doesn't have to be at minimum or zero
You can also just go with shelly i think , either way replaying it should help
The only soft lock happens if you have no strength that's all.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Also, wasn´t there supposed to happen something with Kiara at work, if she lost her bra on her subway? Nothing happened at work concerning.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Also, wasn´t there supposed to happen something with Kiara at work, if she lost her bra on her subway? Nothing happened at work concerning.
There are two segments of vince , one is the initial touching and hands over legs and stuff and the other is if bra was lost then kiara confesses since there's an outfit policy check every workplace in japan by female staff

bg kiaatworkdyfr dcd.jpg
bg vinceharasssgmntdyfr 49.jpg

If you had bra on or took other subways or beat down the male subway guy then nothing happens , she calls the policy odd and vince says a shitty flrity comment and leaves

bg ifbrawasondyfr 1.jpg
bg ifbrawasondyfr 4.jpg
bg ifbrawasondyfr 7.jpg

if you don't have bra on agian as i said she confesses and vince comes back and gropes her where you get another last chance to escape that situation or let him play with her breasts and the rest.

bg ifbrateknoffdyfr 2.jpg
bg ifbrateknoffdyfr 4.jpg
bg ifbrateknoffdyfr 20.jpg
bg endurevincedayfor 10.jpg
bg endurevincedayfor 22.jpg

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
20 plus updates and only teasing with kiara,....and after the first 2 updates no actual real sex scene,...slow burn .....this is too much even for this kind of corryption games gives us something dev,.....
The first one to have sex with Kiara would be romances , so if you really want to see sex by the end of 0.6 orr midway 0.7 then i'd say go for those.

We are currently establishing the fact she doesn't mind sex anymore and is okay with guys or girls both consensually and in cases non con too if circumstances require it or it benifits her.

Also its roughly 22 updates I think , all within an year.

I don't like comparing myself to devs as they have their wishes and clarities and stuff but a game called awam is going for 5 years and hasn't done a single sex scene with mc.

Now again , that's their wish and need.

I give faster updates for this very reason so setup can be finished fast and we can have much longer detailed corruption events than just a small thigh rub.

Now that corruption or pure paths have been set , we can focus on gradual events such as jobs first week which is her getting corrupted and second week is after she's accepted this is natural which is what you are going through , third week now would be allowing advances either by romances or corruption to go much further .

After that she goes back to new york and then again events change based on corruption.

Hope that clears it.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Kiara is going to love working with Vince, that guy is so helpful ROFLMAO! I like the subtlety of his advances, but man he must have a hard time holding back and not squeezing the life out of them jugs :ROFLMAO:.

Man, I tell ya, when she has to choose which job to take, she definitely taking the worst one! HAHAHA.

Great update, can't wait for the next.

• Haha
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
There are two segments of vince , one is the initial touching and hands over legs and stuff and the other is if bra was lost then kiara confesses since there's an outfit policy check every workplace in japan by female staff

View attachment 3832206
View attachment 3832208

If you had bra on or took other subways or beat down the male subway guy then nothing happens , she calls the policy odd and vince says a shitty flrity comment and leaves

View attachment 3832211
View attachment 3832212
View attachment 3832213

if you don't have bra on agian as i said she confesses and vince comes back and gropes her where you get another last chance to escape that situation or let him play with her breasts and the rest.

View attachment 3832214
View attachment 3832215
View attachment 3832216
View attachment 3832218
View attachment 3832224
This didn´t trigger for me. Something went wrong, since has no bra in this scene for me. Gonna repeat, to see if it triggers

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
I think there is a possible softlock just before the end of the episode in the bathtub.
when you choose no romantic path there is a possibility that every option is greyed out

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I think there is a possible softlock just before the end of the episode in the bathtub.
when you choose no romantic path there is a possibility that every option is greyed out
Will be updated in next release , for now that is where the version ends as well so nothing is missed in terms of content.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

View attachment 3832206
View attachment 3832208

View attachment 3832211
View attachment 3832212
View attachment 3832213

View attachment 3832214
View attachment 3832215
View attachment 3832216
View attachment 3832218
View attachment 3832224
I was almost forgetting to give feedback. A retry from the beginning of the subway scene fixed the problem and everything triggered correctly. No idea what happened originally

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes