3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sex scenes behind a paywall? I get it, you're not making much on Patreon but I don't know if that's the way to go.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Sex scenes behind a paywall? I get it, you're not making much on Patreon but I don't know if that's the way to go.
No canon scenes are behind paywall , it's only stuff that patreons want to see or demand for and saying that is quite unfair i think since the gallery is literally 33 scenes out of which 5 are proper sex.
1720980846245.png

Reactions: Orphanus

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
No canon scenes are behind paywall , it's only stuff that patreons want to see or demand for and saying that is quite unfair i think since the gallery is literally 33 scenes out of which 5 are proper sex.
View attachment 3831412
It's not about the content but about the message. When you're are playing something few things will piss you off more than go pay for our dlcs. But you do you, just giving some feedback.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It's not about the content but about the message. When you're are playing something few things will piss you off more than go pay for our dlcs. But you do you, just giving some feedback.

I understand what you mean but your comment was literally saying 'sex scenes are paywalled'
which isn't true , hence my screenshot.

also I'm not shoving anything in your face , when the game ends only then do i have the message 'consider supporting the project' , The bonus scenes show up during choice segments which aren't again part of the real or canon events , so not much point even if you saw them.

At this point with the other game I have helped on , I've realized those who really want to support will , those who won't will not bother with it even if all content was free.

Anyway if it bothers you to the point that you'd not play the game then that's my loss and i'll accept it.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
As for second , a patch for that is being made because it seems there are players that didn't romance anyone.

You can save the game there though as the 0.6.2 ends there after that.
That just happened to me and I'm romancing the hell out of Azumi and Rose every chance I get.

rasalghul67

Mar 24, 2024
Who did you go with / which route? If greyd out despite those then you might want to replay that particular segment where kiara gets out of taka's shop after cosplay , let me know if you need a save.
I'm currently working on Azumi's Path. I went to one of my old saves and found the scene(s) you've referenced. I'm guessing this should play out correctly.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I'm currently working on Azumi's Path. I went to one of my old saves and found the scene(s) you've referenced. I'm guessing this should play out correctly.
Alright in case not let me know , the thing is we are now using variables so choices can have actual effects or lock you out of content or paths as well since most introduction and stuff is done.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
For the first one you need to replay your segment of subway or going with shelly as it seems like a variable is missing.

As for second , a patch for that is being made because it seems there are players that didn't romance anyone.

You can save the game there though as the 0.6.2 ends there after that.
The exact opposite happens to me and I think it is also due to Kiara's corruption. I follow 4 paths 2 straight and 2 lesbian.
The lesbian ones:
(a) Kiara at minimum corruption, in love with Azumi, the game crashes giving me no other choices. (female metro, kiara reacts to harassment)
b) Kiara fairly corrupted (a little less than half), in love with Rose, the game goes on giving me Rose as the final choice. (female metro, Kiara does not react to harassment)
Straight ones:
(a) Kiara at the least corrupt, in love with Damian, the game crashes giving me no other choices. (mixed metro, kiara reacts to harassment)
b) Kiara at maximum corruption, (more can't be done) in love with Keisuke, the game goes on giving me Keisuke as the final choice. (mixed metro, kiara does not react to harassment)
Available for any save files if you request them. Regards

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shikharisfree

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The exact opposite happens to me and I think it is also due to Kiara's corruption. I follow 4 paths 2 straight and 2 lesbian.
The lesbian ones:
(a) Kiara at minimum corruption, in love with Azumi, the game crashes giving me no other choices. (female metro, kiara reacts to harassment)
b) Kiara fairly corrupted (a little less than half), in love with Rose, the game goes on giving me Rose as the final choice. (female metro, Kiara does not react to harassment)
Straight ones:
(a) Kiara at the least corrupt, in love with Damian, the game crashes giving me no other choices. (mixed metro, kiara reacts to harassment)
b) Kiara at maximum corruption, (more can't be done) in love with Keisuke, the game goes on giving me Keisuke as the final choice. (mixed metro, kiara does not react to harassment)
Available for any save files if you request them. Regards
Azumi crashes? I'll test that in case I missed something but i do play the azumi path as well so not sure why you got the error.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Azumi crashes? I'll test that in case I missed something but i do play the azumi path as well so not sure why you got the error.
The same with Damian, both he and Azumi, Kiara is at the lowest level of corruption and both paths give no choice.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
The same with Damian, both he and Azumi, Kiara is at the lowest level of corruption and both paths give no choice.
Oh you mean not give chocie , yeah that's okay I think that's mostly due to flirting or some other corruption choices that might've reduced romance.

I'll double check it tho and give the patch tom in that case.

Reactions: Geko1711

rasalghul67

Mar 24, 2024
Alright in case not let me know , the thing is we are now using variables so choices can have actual effects or lock you out of content or paths as well since most introduction and stuff is done.
OK, so yes I was able to move forward to the end of the update. On anothe note, I'm really enjoying the story and cannot wait for additional updates.

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes