3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Would be super evil,but sexy if you can turn the Mother into a slut or Bimbo,while have the main Character Kiara go full Corrupt herself. It would be a neat option if there was an option to only get the story from Kiara's perspective, even though you miss the backstabbing and cloak&dagger stuff the MC will be blindsided when everything comes to a head.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 2 v.0.6.2] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Cavpal you might as well stop you big baby, it just increases my reaction score, your angry shit doesn't show up anywhere :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Would be super evil,but sexy if you can turn the Mother into a slut or Bimbo,while have the main Character Kiara go full Corrupt herself. It would be a neat option if there was an option to only get the story from Kiara's perspective, even though you miss the backstabbing and cloak&dagger stuff the MC will be blindsided when everything comes to a head.
Dude, you just brought up something that I was thinking about commenting on, creating a Bimbofication route would be interesting even if it's not Kiara. (Mom is even better)

Reactions: JaszMan

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-CH2v0.6.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
I had 2 Gamestoppers.
I play the compressed version.

First is when u pick "See Asuka's morning ride (patreon only)" at this point after: (Solution take mixed or female subway or call shelly)

Second one is close to the end:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Reading that this game is on steam does anybody know if there are still simple ways around Steam's stupid regional restrictions? I remember doing it by wishlisting games but I don't recall how exactly. Would definitely be interested in buying this game once it is done & if it ends up nailing the 2 female romance routes.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Reading that this game is on steam does anybody know if there are still simple ways around Steam's stupid regional restrictions? I remember doing it by wishlisting games but I don't recall how exactly. Would definitely be interested in buying this game once it is done & if it ends up nailing the 2 female romance routes.
I can't see it on Steam.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I had 2 Gamestoppers.
I play the compressed version.

First is when u pick "See Asuka's morning ride (patreon only)" at this point after: (Solution take mixed or female subway or call shelly)

Second one is close to the end:

For the first one you need to replay your segment of subway or going with shelly as it seems like a variable is missing.

As for second , a patch for that is being made because it seems there are players that didn't romance anyone.

You can save the game there though as the 0.6.2 ends there after that.

Reactions: Cherfo

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
It's not on steam.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes