3.90 star(s) 29 Votes

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
13gb for only Chapter 2? The dev really needs to cut down the size.
1440p my homie , we didn't want to reduce quality for public versions that's all.

However compressed versions are always uploaded , i used to link them but admins have now not allowed developers to do that so i can't.

also patreon members get patch updates rather than full , that's also an option if you don't want quality loss.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I can count how many games have actual true heartfelt romances on one hand, so keep doing what you're doing.
Though I do find it odd you can't "play the field" a bit like get to know various love interests and make a decision based on that. You have to go all in with one choice. Book store was a great addition.

I did have a question. I saw a post about picking corruption choices leads to John getting the women. Is this when you briefly play as others like Veronica? Or does having high corruption for Kiara mean bad news as well?

Reactions: EndlessNights

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
I can count how many games have actual true heartfelt romances on one hand, so keep doing what you're doing.
Though I do find it odd you can't "play the field" a bit like get to know various love interests and make a decision based on that. You have to go all in with one choice. Book store was a great addition.

I did have a question. I saw a post about picking corruption choices leads to John getting the women. Is this when you briefly play as others like Veronica? Or does having high corruption for Kiara mean bad news as well?
Hi corruption means bad news for Kiara, good news for John (no spoilers), having the corruption heart near or half way you will be safe to explore and also keep Kiara on a good ending route which means, bad news for John (no spoilers lol)

You get to choice one of four romance partners or none of them, but, you still get to play the field before Kiara settles down with either one of the two girls or two guys or keep Kiara single, the best thing is, the choice is yours

Reactions: EndlessNights

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hi corruption means bad news for Kiara, good news for John (no spoilers), having the corruption heart near or half way you will be safe to explore and also keep Kiara on a good ending route which means, bad news for John (no spoilers lol)

You get to choice one of four romance partners or none of them, but, you still get to play the field before Kiara settles down with either one of the two girls or two guys or keep Kiara single, the best thing is, the choice is yours
Thanks for the info. Half way it is lol. I wasn't sure if it wasn't high enough if you'd be locked out of choices.

and the reason I mentioned the thing with romances, is flirting with one character, lowers progress with all the others. So you can't really make an educated choice. Unless that was changed. But that's why the bookstore is a good thing.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Thanks for the info. Half way it is lol. I wasn't sure if it wasn't high enough if you'd be locked out of choices.

and the reason I mentioned the thing with romances, is flirting with one character, lowers progress with all the others. So you can't really make an educated choice. Unless that was changed. But that's why the bookstore is a good thing.
Half way means you get to see more NSFW scenes, if you have low corruption or keeping Kiara pure, you don't get that option to see those type of scenes

Best option would be make different saves for each playthrough, like, having Kiara pure and in love with one of them and have another one where she is open to explore her feelings with corruption and have her with one of the others or same love interest or keep her single

Either way, the other love interests are and will still be and stay close friends with Kiara and they will end up with someone else within the game, so everyone is happy in the end

Yes, shopping segment where you can change the love interest is a good thing if you wanted to change the path your on

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Half way means you get to see more NSFW scenes, if you have low corruption or keeping Kiara pure, you don't get that option to see those type of scenes

Best option would be make different saves for each playthrough, like, having Kiara pure and in love with one of them and have another one where she is open to explore her feelings with corruption and have her with one of the others or same love interest or keep her single

Either way, the other love interests are and will still be and stay close friends with Kiara and they will end up with someone else within the game, so everyone is happy in the end

Yes, shopping segment where you can change the love interest is a good thing if you wanted to change the path your on
Good idea thank you.

The scenes are so heartfelt that I really do have to play through with one of the male options as well...actually both at some point.

Reactions: SexyShelly

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022

We haven't even scraped the surface of romance yes believe me , zoey's lines are a little extreme honestly for the usual crowd so we tone it down a bit but in chapter 3 you really make your loved ones feel special and so does the same happens to kiara as well.

I really just hated the whole trope of romance being = kiss random in morning , sex at night and then kiss at morning waking up...yeah oky that's cute but at least show the journey.

Being an indian we have alot of romance movies here and zoey's a big k drama fan so it's kinda why we work on romance just as hard as nsfw , has to have replay value after all.

Also just a heads up , you can still flirt with other characters just make sure in critical decisions to gain romance back , so for example if you hadn't romanced up azumi by now you're on the first phase of her trying other people , if you fail the other clause azumi will get locked.

Same happens with other romances as well , honestly if it were upto me i'd just work on this game and not other projects but i have to fund it somehow :)

Sujay9038

Dec 1, 2022
hey, i am unable to do the roleplay photo shoot, does anybody know why? how can i do this roleplay shoot? please somebody help me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewBeginningsInJapan-0.5.0Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Seems like there was a image bug in the kick him option , here's the patch.

Workupload

Installation notes : Download and extract the archive , cut / copy the folder and then move it to this location in the game's directory.

NewBeginningsInJapan-V-0.5.0-pc\game\images\Jpn\dyfrthjpn
Sorry to ask , is kick him option not in Azumi route , cause I already finish the update very smoothly (thank you) without it.:unsure:

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes