RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think this game take a routh of slavery. The ceremony is first hint how this take, I don't wont be a slave of the like. I wont see Summer became a Supervisor don't odervivse.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
i personnaly dont have problem with.
but some peoples may have...
its happen alots when a country (whatever it is) is supposed to be the king of the world and every else things in the world is considered as shit.
wich is, kind of what happen in this game. china is superpowered stuff and the rest of the world is turned into shit, poor and else.
its pur fantasy, well explained and all... but it can be troubles for some peoples. sooo, just saying the game have racism in it can help thoses peoples to avoid trying the game and come back comlpaining and all.

i mean, you know... imagine a similar game, in wich USA is the biggest great stuff and china is a piece of shit country full of poor peoples... that can be take bad for some peoples.

but well... its a game. sadly some peoples cant make difference between game and reality when some "things" are touched, like racism and else. ( take exempl as the game "Bully", wich show clearly how peoples react to racism.

as for pic 3... i dont need to explain i guess. it show by itself where the possible problem is :D (linked to what i just wrote)
I fact I live in China 27 years, and pic 3 is poor reality, because we kiss her feet until 1989 to get the products here, like 80 % of rare material because we to lazy to work in the mountains or we pay double price. Beside the huge Car business and clothes stuff.
And for sex between Chinese it´´s enough to use a high-speed camera, to play this in slow-motion. There is no male near by, so you lucky.
But the game is far away from reality, either betrayed your wife 80% or betrayed your Husband, bi-sexual 30 % lesbian 3% .
So the game is a future dream of the Dev and
Banished for wrong dreams or/and reality.

cheers:cool:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Puppa

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I fact I live in China 27 years, and pic 3 is poor reality, because we kiss her feet until 1989 to get the products here, like 80 % of rare material because we to lazy to work in the mountains or we pay double price. Beside the huge Car business and clothes stuff.
And for sex between Chinese it´´s enough to use a high-speed camera, to play this in slow-motion. There is no male near by, so you lucky.
But the game is far away from reality, either betrayed your wife 80% or betrayed your Husband, bi-sexual 30 % lesbian 3% .
So the game is a future dream of the Dev and
Banished for wrong dreams or/and reality.

cheers:cool:
It's a fantasy about the future, nobody cares about the past. Shut up about reality.

user84

Jul 21, 2017
when you enter the 2nd floor , it forces the same cutscene on you of walking home. Cannot progress further.

The ceremony is also empty.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Does anyone have a savegame at the start of day 4? I used the one from the previous patch but there's a bug that forces you home when you step in the cafeteria.

Reactions: user84

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone have a savegame at the start of day 4? I used the one from the previous patch but there's a bug that forces you home when you step in the cafeteria.
Is it confirmed that old saves don't work?

xxsunshinexx

Aug 18, 2017
It seems like old saves won't work because you end up repeating events that you have already done and the game gets stuck in a loop. A new game file seems to have no problems (I didn't encounter any bugs). I have attached a link that has a save file from the beginning of Day 4 so you don't have to start a new game and replay Days 1-3 again.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Curious why the social score is named social compliance score instead of straight up social credit score like it is in real life. Is it because you didn't want to get political? A bit of extra verisimilitude could make it more hot?

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah, I don't develop my games in saved-game compatible ways. If it's ever compatible with your old file it's pure luck. Usually I do lots of refactoring and changing how older days work to make things better for people playing the game for the first time.

> Curious why the social score is named social compliance score instead of straight up social credit score like it is in real life

It's because not everyone has one, so it made more sense to call it what it really is: are you following the new rules? :p

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Barang and Bitch look like as slavery, You said this game don't will became slave game, but I have no choise if I aswerd correctly all of questions to the test, I don't have posibility to be Supervisor. I know very well kiss foot is a mars as a Slave game, I see in questo Barang don't can do wethewer she wont, this is a slave. I think this game make routh of slavery. New law make femela as a sex slaves. I microchip is other signe this game is a slave game. You can't fool me on it I see wat is look. Make category slave. Barang is a slave Suprevisose is a Mistress/Master. Barang is a slave and Bitch. No sorry If Summer don't have possiblity to became a Supervisore, this i a slave game, Whe have no choise whetver we make choise, we no havve phat to be a Supevisor, we kiss the foot whetever we choise, is costrinction and humilition game.

Reactions: Katherine Delaqua

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Barang and Bitch look like as slavery, You said this game don't will became slave game, but I have no choise if I aswerd correctly all of questions to the test, I don't have posibility to be Supervisor. I know very well kiss foot is a mars as a Slave game, I see in questo Barang don't can do wethewer she wont, this is a slave. I think this game make routh of slavery. New law make femela as a sex slaves. I microchip is other signe this game is a slave game. You can't fool me on it I see wat is look. Make category slave. Barang is a slave Suprevisose is a Mistress/Master. Barang is a slave and Bitch. No sorry If Summer don't have possiblity to became a Supervisore, this i a slave game, Whe have no choise whetver we make choise, we no havve phat to be a Supevisor, we kiss the foot whetever we choise, is costrinction and humilition game.
(y)

mide

Nov 28, 2017
how do you do your homework on this game, nowhere i try to do it works.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes