RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

banished

Jun 27, 2018
There's currently a tie-breaker vote going on to decide January's content, Harshville or New Beijing. It's open to the $2 tier so come vote if it's important to you

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
how do you do your homework on this game, nowhere i try to do it works.
PC room at school and the table outside of her room.
It gets harder to do homework after day one with the additional duties, I think the MC is supposed to sacrifice GPA being a barang.
It might be beneficial to study subjects at library to shorten homework for later days.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
PC room at school and the table outside of her room.
It gets harder to do homework after day one with the additional duties, I think the MC is supposed to sacrifice GPA being a barang.
It might be beneficial to study subjects at library to shorten homework for later days.
iv been trying to do this but it doesnt do anything, i can click on the homework over and over and it never leaves or completes

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
iv been trying to do this but it doesnt do anything, i can click on the homework over and over and it never leaves or completes
You should click on either spare PC (faster but the school closes earlier) or the table near dorm room, then pick the subject, you don't need to open inventory. Otherwise if this doesn't work, it might be a bug, try to start a new game.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
Is it currently possible to refuse becoming school janitor? When I did that I could not leave the school building.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
You can refuse but my plan is for you to be kicked out of the dorm if you do
Yes, I was told I will be kicked from the dorm. The problem was, that without completing first toilet cleaning the Western Rehabilitation class would not start and so I was stuck in the building.

banished

Jun 27, 2018
Ok, this is in Day 4 correct? In any case it's the last day in the build so you can't progress further yet. I'll fix that bug in the next release

Reactions: pabo

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
day five is out
day five is out
day five is out!!!

whenever i have a larger amount of recurring disposable income i'll probably support this guy

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
yeah from the screenshot on the patreon the prison path reminds me of the prison path from fight club: reborn, one of my favourite html games
Agreed. The prison path in that game is fantastic. They were talking about expanding it even further, but the game's pretty much abandoned now. :(

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
the original author of fight club passed it on to a second guy years ago, and a month or so ago the second guy finally made a new post on the patreon asking if there was anybody who wanted to help write scenes, so it might get updated someday

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

TkLover

Jan 11, 2019
the original author of fight club passed it on to a second guy years ago, and a month or so ago the second guy finally made a new post on the patreon asking if there was anybody who wanted to help write scenes, so it might get updated someday
What a game (fight club) u talking about? Link or smthng pls?

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes