RPGM Abandoned New Beijing [Day 7] [Banished]

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

The game is normally online only, but the main website is down and i was able to find this version, although it is one release behind.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
When does day 5 go public?
i'd pledge 5 bucks but after like 5 hours of searching i still can't find my debit card : p
Edit: just realized i said 5 3 times in this post

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
If i don't clean the dirty toilet on day 4 i get a call that presumably is the principle yelling at me, but i can't answer the call or leave the room.

also on day 5 after school if i try to leave the school summer says she should stay in school to keep her grades up, but the computer lab says it's closed and if i try to study in the library or pass time in other ways summer says she needs to walk lucy home

Also on day 5 i don't have enough money to buy from the vending machines so the only way i can progress is if i examine the school terminal which allows me to sit in the normal seat in the cafeteria (i think sitting in the terminal actually resets me to day 4 which messes with some stuff and the game thinks i haven't done my classes, so i guess you're required to have 20 yen left on day 5

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
i know this is supposed to be a over-the-top "all hail our new chinese overlords" type of game, but is there gonna be any chance of a caring/romantic path?

banished

Jun 27, 2018
If i don't clean the dirty toilet on day 4 i get a call that presumably is the principle yelling at me, but i can't answer the call or leave the room.

also on day 5 after school if i try to leave the school summer says she should stay in school to keep her grades up, but the computer lab says it's closed and if i try to study in the library or pass time in other ways summer says she needs to walk lucy home

Also on day 5 i don't have enough money to buy from the vending machines so the only way i can progress is if i examine the school terminal which allows me to sit in the normal seat in the cafeteria (i think sitting in the terminal actually resets me to day 4 which messes with some stuff and the game thinks i haven't done my classes, so i guess you're required to have 20 yen left on day 5
The way to progress without the money is to browse your phone for an hour. It's a new item I added to your inventory, but you probably have to start a new file for it to appear. I'll check out the reset bug. What is the "school terminal" specifically?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
The way to progress without the money is to browse your phone for an hour. It's a new item I added to your inventory, but you probably have to start a new file for it to appear. I'll check out the reset bug. What is the "school terminal" specifically?
i thought i tried browsing the phone, but maybe i tried it outside of the cafeteria, also by school terminal i mean the thing you put the usb in in the Troublemaker route.
Also is the day 6 update only going to add one more day of prison? i kind of figured prison route could go for a bunch of days theoretically

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes