Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Geez. Another remake? So how long before THIS title catches up with the original?
For the story to catch up, I'd say 2-3 updates, for just quantity probably 6 updates.

I think this is even worst.
There's no way to make a lesbian game without has a dick in middle?
Just pussy in pussy?
At the moment all the futa content is optional on the original there was just one futa scene in the main story. The main story is full on lesbian and some skipable straight scenes from Old Nicole

i kind of think the old koikatsu models had more personality, shame, hope this one does not get abandoned as well, sucks the womb tattoo didn't survive the change
There will be some Koikatsu mixed in version 0.2 ;).

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
why does this remind me of another game ..... this is bad news for me i need a break but my tickets are missing .. ignore me im retarded

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Interesting to see this get a remake! I must ask, what prompted a remake instead of finishing the original?
Anyways, happy to hear lesbian focus will be high as in the original.

In my opinion, I think it's better if there are LESS girls to pursue in this remake, but more focus on each one. In the original it came to a point where there were soo many girls to keep track of that all of them kinda turned a bit shallow. I really had issues to remember each and every interaction with them and their plot lines.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Moccasin's Mirror

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Interesting to see this get a remake! I must ask, what prompted a remake instead of finishing the original?
Anyways, happy to hear lesbian focus will be high as in the original.

In my opinion, I think it's better if there are LESS girls to pursue in this remake, but more focus on each one. In the original it came to a point where there were soo many girls to keep track of that all of them kinda turned a bit shallow. I really had issues to remember each and every interaction with them and their plot lines.
While I was working on V0.8 I had to continue with the stories of characters that no longer had a place in the game, so while the inspiration came I decided to fix technical stuff and most of the things I wanted to do couldn't be made without starting over and I wasn't thinking on radicall changes at that moment, then one thing led to another, so story aside the reasons were:

The first thing was the in game date was too restrictive, there was a lot of upgrades that I wanted to do but having dates as the skeleton of the game made it hard to implement, aside from that the first game started as just practice for another game, so everything was made on the fly and that caused the issues with the characters. Bonus points, the characters proportions were weird because I never stoped to compare them before I started with the game, just look at Nicole from the original, she is like 2.5m tall and her butt is gargantuan, this Nicole has the sizes that I intended.

Sad that this version is Lesbian only :/
Is lesbian focused, just half of the content is lesbian. I'd say the game will end up in 70-80% lesbian content.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well good luck dev alot of remakes out there now and many failing. No offence and just my opinion i dont know if this quality type is easier but the other to me looks better characters can actually makes facial expressions and never been a fan of the honey select looking games, but best of luck.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
when i saw the futa tag i was hoping Nicole could get her dick back.

but eh i'll still give this game a shot since futa content is optional.

Reactions: Nessiah

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It happens whenever there's a lesbian-focused game in "Latest Updates."
Pretty much this, we're used to it now although I ended up putting a few of them on ignore. They do it every time and it gets old after a while.

Every .. single .. female protag game you will see the same names complain about it being fem pro and they won't be playing it. Add in lesbian and they have to tell you how badly they don't want to play it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes