Ren'Py New Body - New Life Remake [v0.14] [Moccasin's Mirror]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I'll admit, I'm a little torn. I get wanting to start over to fix technical issues, and I'm all for putting more focus on the ladies and futa, but I'm not sure how I feel about the new look. I'm glad to see that you definitely put time and effort into their expressions, but I rather enjoy the vibrant and cartoonish nature of Koikatsu models. You've said that some of that is going to come back in .2, so I think I'll wait and see for now. Probably for the best to hold off and wait for the new version to build up content anyway.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm over these kinds of models, they're in too many games, but seeing as he was going off of feedback guess I'm in the minority. Good luck on your remake, I'll re-check out your original

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
I want to start by saying I'm happy to see this game again especially since it seems to be with renewed purpose. Honestly I'm on the fence with the models, I have this strange affinity with koitatsu and enjoy it probably more than I should, so I think my apprehension just comes from not being used to honey select models. I'm also already noticing narrative changes which makes me happy as you have added and removed things to better streamline the core narrative that was found in the development previously. I would say my biggest worry is simply the grammar and the spelling, although the spelling errors were incredibly few and far between. So I would recommend tightening up the proofreading and editing. I'll let the next few updates pile up before I make a serious review and comparison between this and the original

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Can you see the tags before clicking? Not on a desktop and that's all I use.
It's actually easier to see the tags without clicking while on a desktop than a phone. Just highlight the title with your mouse and don't click and you get the tags.

Pretty much this, we're used to it now although I ended up putting a few of them on ignore. They do it every time and it gets old after a while.

Every .. single .. female protag game you will see the same names complain about it being fem pro and they won't be playing it. Add in lesbian and they have to tell you how badly they don't want to play it.
I usually prefer female protagonists. What I'd like to see is more stronger ones like in bad memories that don't end up becoming victims all the time. Not that I HATE that content but it usually comes with the tag. It's expected...anticipated.

Reactions: afterlights

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I knew this game liked familiar when I was in the hospital and Doctor Taylor was made about something. I don't know why I didn't look at the name of the game to see if it was a remake or not.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm over these kinds of models, they're in too many games, but seeing as he was going off of feedback guess I'm in the minority. Good luck on your remake, I'll re-check out your original
Too bad the original is abandoned. I personally don't care for straight lesbian games. New art, bug fixes, old storyline...that would get me interested....adding more lesbian but keeping her a cock lover would be better...but as said above...I'm apparently the minority. lol

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Not a bad remake, but it would have been nice to see the option to put Nicole under Mya's thumb stay in the story line.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a bad remake, but it would have been nice to see the option to put Nicole under Mya's thumb stay in the story line.
It is.

There are 2 ways and they seem similar to the first. One is being a bitch that is likely going to have Nicole dom her and the other is being sorry that seems to give our lovely futa a bit more confidence.

In the original she took that path to put Nicole in her place and from there you could either stay dommed or try and make a more romantic relationship out of it.

I think this will probably follow a similar theme.

Reactions: icollectsouls
Mar 27, 2018
Maybe let's also stop people from telling others that they like the game, and while we at it close whole forum altogheter :p?
You'd have a point if people didn't have a choice to find things using tags. There's no benefit to hearing/reading/writing "I'm not interested becasue of X,Y or Z" that clutters the post and is useless to everyone else because people who do like the tags listed don't give a shit that the games not for them. Seriously, it's not hard to search for games only with a male protag if you don't like fem protag, it's also possible to find games without futa and lesbian tags too. If people like you stopped enabling moaners then this site could actually be a decent "forum"

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Maybe let's also stop people from telling others that they like the game, and while we at it close whole forum altogheter :p?
It's one thing to bring arguments, i.e "This game is extremly grindy/looks bad/has bugs" and is another thing to say "I won't play the game because I don't like the theme". Do you also go in shops to tell the shopkeeper "I don't want to buy your products. Bye!"?

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
A remake huh, i kinda liked the old version but will look forward to this one too.

Good Luck Dev.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes