• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Maud path
You mean real relationship with Maud? Like you dating her or even dominating her?

can be dominated, if you are interested
There is a bit of problem here, though. MC is extremely confident and even arrogant with all girls, even outright dominating some of them. It doesn't seem right to have him dominated and humiliated for real, not just in bed, but in everyday life as well. I would love to see those scenes but I just can't follow the path to them because of that. Maybe there will be gallery where I could see them?

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Why not do both
Because you don't want to make Yvette sad. For her sake and your own.

As for me, Ashley is not that interesting to really pursue her. Not when you can get Yvette. Also it get's really annoing when Tatiana pushes you to Ashley.

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
I always do both. I hope there will be a scene where you get beaten by the two of them and Luana comes to tell you "I told you not to play with Yvette"
For some fucked up reason I'm also pursuing a relationship with both of them and I'm already feeling sorry for the MC bc that whole Yvette/Ashley situation is a ticking bomb waiting to go off.. I mean they're all working out at the same fucking gym for fucks sake :LOL:

I can already see how they both agree to perform some kind of tag team wrestling on the spot, neckbreaking and chokeslamming the shit out of him :oops: RIP MC you were a damn good photographer if not the best lmao

In New Coral City News, two women were being arrested today after the police found out they've beaten a man to death.. Investigators of the case are now trying to find out why it came to that unfortunate.... *audio slowly fading out*

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
For some fucked up reason I'm also pursuing a relationship with both of them and I'm already feeling sorry for the MC bc that whole Yvette/Ashley situation is a ticking bomb waiting to go off.. I mean they're all working out at the same fucking gym for fucks sake :LOL:

I can already see how they both agree to perform some kind of tag team wrestling on the spot, neckbreaking and chokeslamming the shit out of him :oops: RIP MC you were a damn good photographer if not the best lmao

In New Coral City News, two women were being arrested today after the police found out they've beaten a man to death.. Investigators of the case are now trying to find out why it came to that unfortunate.... *audio slowly fading out*
Maybe It will happen. I don't know if you played 1.2 before the reboot but when you go to San Matthews and you're dating both of them, each night you can call only one of them, and the one you don't call get pissed at you. Needless to say that I always call Yvette as she scares me more than the sweet she-hulk Ashley

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Beautifull games here mate, finished follower already ( vn port and with very much help from the walkthrough) and i like the general idea with the games , cant wait for NCC to be finished , keep up the good work and more Tatiana content :)

Reactions: HoneyGames

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I like the game. Better than all his previous ones. But there're some things that bother me:

- This game really need a walkthrough because the choice you make are important, but you have no clue how. I'm sure I missed a lot of things that I don't even know about. (I saw his post on patreon where he says that it's difficult to walkthrough this game)
- His models always have this grainy texture, I dont know why (not enough time to render maybe?). It's not really pleasant to see.
- The mc is.. a complete dick, and it bothers me a lot.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I like the game. Better than all his previous ones. But there're some things that bother me:

- This game really need a walkthrough because the choice you make are important, but you have no clue how. I'm sure I missed a lot of things that I don't even know about. (I saw his post on patreon where he says that it's difficult to walkthrough this game)
- His models always have this grainy texture, I dont know why (not enough time to render maybe?). It's not really pleasant to see.
- The mc is.. a complete dick, and it bothers me a lot.
As I've mentioned before - finding someone to write a walkthrough would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack due to the complexity and different paths & options available. The outcome would be a short novel.

See the following posts I wrote for some guidance:

#1896 on page 95
#1987 on page 100

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Nahh, I prefer Ashley to Yvette, although I primarily went after her to get to Tatianna (without the couple swap route).
Also, can we talk about how amazing the soundtrack is? All the songs are so catchy and groovy.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
how the fuck i can fuck tatiana
You will be able to in a later version - after 1.2 unless it's been brought forward :love:. Her relationship with Connor is currently too good on the solo path & there's no viable alternative that Connor likes currently on the swinging path.
Honestly, I thought they were mutually exclusive... Is that not so?
May not be currently but they both get jealous and Ashley especially hates cheaters. Dangerous game to play too long - especially if you're concerned about your physical well-being :D

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Michelle is imo, so far best option.
Irene is adorable...that is, if she stops giving blowjobs to every random Joe. ;)
Yvette is surprisingly romantic, though kind of off putting, jealous and possessive.
I hope there is more of "love option" later on with Yunmei, one of best looking characters.
Elsa and Rain are hot, but kind of bland as characters so far, they need a lot more development, backstory.
Martina is best looking, but high maintenance and essentially just uses MC for her career: really hope she kind of takes a downturn fall from fame and all that, and becomes more loyal/girlfriend path.
Same with Andrea...requires a lot of "work" ( hoping there is later on "domination path")
Really like Luana: smart, succesful, without acting like a stuck up bitch...probably no major relationship there ( honestly she's out of MC's league). Similar with Tatiana, though probably with late on relationship option.
Riley is great: but you get caught, and next step is afterlife.
Also with new Russian girl ( forgot the name), hoping we see more options there.
And half a dozen ( or more) girls...Rebecca, Melissa, Adele, Meadow, etc. There is really huge number of options: typically you'd have trouble just remembering their names, but author really did a good job making every feel different: personality, motivations, background, relationships, etc.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Michelle is imo, so far best option.
Irene is adorable...that is, if she stops giving blowjobs to every random Joe. ;)
Yvette is surprisingly romantic, though kind of off putting, jealous and possessive.
I hope there is more of "love option" later on with Yunmei, one of best looking characters.
Elsa and Rain are hot, but kind of bland as characters so far, they need a lot more development, backstory.
Martina is best looking, but high maintenance and essentially just uses MC for her career: really hope she kind of takes a downturn fall from fame and all that, and becomes more loyal/girlfriend path.
Same with Andrea...requires a lot of "work" ( hoping there is later on "domination path")
Really like Luana: smart, succesful, without acting like a stuck up bitch...probably no major relationship there ( honestly she's out of MC's league). Similar with Tatiana, though probably with late on relationship option.
Riley is great: but you get caught, and next step is afterlife.
Also with new Russian girl ( forgot the name), hoping we see more options there.
And half a dozen ( or more) girls...Rebecca, Melissa, Adele, Meadow, etc. There is really huge number of options: typically you'd have trouble just remembering their names, but author really did a good job making every feel different: personality, motivations, background, relationships, etc.
Your first statement is wrong :D - Tatianna is the best girl, what a natural body :love:. Just have to get rid of Connor!

That's what is so good about this game - a large number of girls, all with different characters and ways of approaching them. If you like casual sex partners then you can keep Luana along for the ride while working on others. Yanmei, Roberta & Michelle can all be added to Luana as they're all happy with an open relationship - but they may also be more open to romance.

If you're pursuing any Ashley or Yvette it's best to turn down all other approaches as they have jealous streaks - and could either hurt you or know someone who can. Zoe doesn't like one-night stands either. Martina is is just expensive and a potential girlfriend - unless you make her your slave early doors.

With every playthrough you learn different things - for example, I only recently found out that the best approach to drive a wedge between Adele (if you're pursuing her) and Gary is having sex with Catherine and telling her you did. Catherine can also be useful for doing the same thing with Lara & Gary.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
She can also do that for Elsa & Leonard given that she's his mother, but I guess we already have Stephan for that.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Tatianna is the best girl
Nah. Yvette is the best girl. My MC cheats on her only because this game would be pretty empty contentwise if you would turn down other girls. But I still hope to get real shot at Keesha, because 1) there aren't many black females in those games 2) this relationship could have this "Bonny and Clyde" vibe, but in the world of media and gossip.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
This game is so good at making you enjoy every playthrough and frustrate you at the same time.
There is so much to love about it and equally many things to hate.

I like the game's complexity and the sheer numbers of paths to take is very impressive. Sure, this results is a fair amount of bugs and sometimes it can be hard to understand some things, but HoneyGames made a really good attempt of making the characters and the city to look and feel alive. Also you have to make choices, as you really can't be in relationship with multiple girls (if you don't count occasional hook-up options like Luana).

What really frustrates me in this game is the MC. Not a fan of his looks, but his personality is what really makes me hate him on a whole different level. It's really a pain trying to make him a better person because the game constantly wants you to make the worst decisions possible. Same things can be said about David and Marc who pretend to be your friends but always do things behind your back.

As for the girls, Irene was always my favorite. I had a crush on her since "Follower" and felt like shit when MC and Kristen broke her mentally. I hope that we can fix this without MC becoming more of an a**hole than he already is. Michelle is another great option, I really like her looks and personality. Zoe seems cool, but I need to see how the relationship with her develops in upcoming releases. Not a fan of muscle freaks, so Yvette and Ashley are not among my choices but I can't say no to a natural athlete like Tatiana. Hopefully, we can somehow move her boyfriend out of the picture. I also really like Andrea since "Follower", so looking forward to the moment when we can finally get rid of Yoshi. Luana and Yanmei are fantastic too, but I can't see them changing their status to potential girlfriends. My final option might be Riley, she is beautiful and we already had a hint that she has some feelings for the MC.

P.S. Maud is the best girl. JK)

Reactions: Alfius and Floga
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes