HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
There's also Elsa's brother. I'd like to know how he can help you to ruin Elsa's relationship with Leonard. I'm sure It's an interesting path.
Also I never know how to behave with Elsa, It seems that whatever you tell her, she thinks that you're an asshole.
Yeah... Elsa thinks everyone is an asshole. But you'll have your occasion.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
You (as the MC) are really :p
Yes mostly all the time, but for some girls like Adele for example, you play the good guy (while in the same time you try to sabotage her life). But for Elsa, It doesn't seem to work to play the good guy.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
As I've mentioned before - finding someone to write a walkthrough would be akin to searching for a needle in a haystack due to the complexity and different paths & options available. The outcome would be a short novel.

See the following posts I wrote for some guidance:

#1896 on page 95
#1987 on page 100
FYI, the post number in the upper right is a clickable link. You can copy that link and paste it in your post, so you don't have to give instructions like this.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Would you be so kind to answer about Maud path (what is that? Relationship with this bitch, possibility of domination?) and gallery, please?
Yeah. there is at the moment a Path about Maud, you can make a deal with her in 0.9 and in 1.0 you bring luana to a maud party. Then Maud will fuck Luana and you fuck Kirsten. (obviously Luana will hate you) and you'll unlock some other events like this in the next releases. And it will make easier a big event in next releases when some storyline will mix together. (this big event will happen anyway... I can't spoil more.I have to check if I've planned it in 1.4 or 1.5)
Yeah, if you don't get this path you'll have the opportunity to revenge on her before the end of the season obviously.
Galley? Are you tlking about add a gallery option in the game? I think I'll work on it when we'll end the stats bar and the stats page. I'm alone with a guy helping me with Gui and some volunteer bug fixer. and a guy who's checking all the text so I can't do everything in the same moment.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
I saw a lot of feedback for the lastet free version of the game. Does the version, awailable on the first page, containts all the patches and fixes? Including the fix for the statistic page? Thanks!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
HoneyGames

I have to report Rebecca and Henry for scamming the MC! (bug-report)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see in the screenshots I did pay 1000$ for the pictures, but got only 500$ back(after chosing to tell Rebecca the pics did cost 1500$, chosing 1000$ would result in no money at all from Rebecca).

Pretty bad deal for MC ;)

But besides this I really enjoy replaying your game for the first time after the reboot, fun game!

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
anybody can provide a cg rip?
what for? you can use irfanview to check all cg (cg from old version 1.2 included).
everything is in /game/images folder.
check this post for irfanview links and don't forget to disable option in irfanview to rename the files, because all files are actually wepb, and changing file extensions will fuckup the game .
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-0-honeygames.28118/page-64#post-3049954
enjoy the view.

and something to spice up this post (sorry can't resist)
preview from season 3, kirsten doing some yoga
ncc-season3_sample1.jpg

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Way too many women that I kinda forget who was who. And it's really hard to understand how any of these women like the MC as he is a pretty awful person even when your choices are trending on the "good" side.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
still playing the reboot...

...here another (minor) bug I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reported this to HoneyGames recently - the internal day is correct but the GUI reported day isn't. PC with it installed not currently on - but if I recall correctly if you look at the transition from Mon to Tue it changes week.

Reactions: MisterL

wsxer

Sep 7, 2017
this first version of this bug fest reboot should have been free

Last version updated April 18th

CHECK THE FIXES IN THE ATTACHMENTS

PC version
#C91ftgtJaXYxFG14e8XMm4EPjbUwfzemoQdYtv_BMYE

MAC Version
#WjKdU1KwpYPcFFNp9d1JH90X3720VI-0h8hAMclsFiQ
The PC version is no longer available. Could you please upload it again?

Reactions: masef
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes