• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I can't help you with the old version of the game but in the reboot version the MC has new personality traits. One of them is his respect towards women or the lack thereof. The latter will unlock an option where you can gift Rebecca a normal sized dildo from the sex shop which in turn will raise Rebecca's desire to have sex with you. I 'm sure there are many other ways to raise that stat but the other ones I remember are: telling her about your threesome with Luana & Yanmei and taking her to a trip down memory lane where you remind Rebecca about the titjob she gave you (you might want to offer her weed tho and literally make her more relaxed towards your sexual comment) hope this helps..
Look at the spoiler about Rebecca in this post (for the reboot version): https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-0-honeygames.28118/post-3375255

There are really two paths - relationship & sex (although you'll get both together obviously) and you get neither yet. For the relationship side there's a bug-fix in there. You only get to give her the dildo on the more sex focused path - as it's only mentioned after the dinner with Rain.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You have us chasing Kristine around like she's the main objective but every corner we turn she's being NTR with a man or woman. Would you be chasing a woman like that just hypothetically speaking.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Please bear in mind that I'm not the author (HoneyGames is responsible for this great game with helpers) and don't actively help with it. I've spotted a few things and errors at times and tried at least 4 pages of potential paths so I thought I'd give my insight.

People here have asked about a walkthrough on a number of occasions and it's been pointed out that it's nigh impossible given the complexity & number of inter-related story arc. Look around and you'll find a number of posts suggesting which girls you can target as girlfriends, which are just interested in sex and which are currently not really targets.

Best I can offer on the ladies of NCC (feel free to correct):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't want to take a chance and really want to get an idea of which answers give you to best points for the girl you're interested then I suggest you look the individual day files (like "02 day 01.rpy"), character files (like "s 09 rebeccachat.rpy") and event files (like "E sportaward.rpy"). You'll gain some insight into how games like this are written and learn a bit about Python (and RenPy) at the same time.
Bud unfortunately this is not helpful 1 bit majority of us know all of this already not saying it's not informative but it doesn't help us sequence out which path leads were.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
We have similar tastes! Those are the exact ones I'm not following too. I'm just testing Irene's non dominant path though, and I think I'll go ahead with it. I'm also not into the couple swap route, both with Maud and with Connor.
I agree 100% with you I've not followed those paths either perhaps that's why I can't get certain outcomes with girls well if that's the case I never will not for the life of me would I follow those paths.

Reactions: Floga

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm probably reading too much into this but out of all the top models the MC has photographed he chose Melissa as his lockscreen.. What does this say about HIM? Hmmm.. :unsure::giggle:

Also, the MC dangerously managing both Ashley and Yvette in the Gym and then at some point getting more and more scared and thinking to himself that he has to be really careful around these muscled women made me lmao :ROFLMAO:
Yah apparently if your following one muscle women you can't get the other hell I want a a muscled sandwich between Yvette, Ashley and Tatiana but I don't think it's possible.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Hey HoneyGames I think I find a problem with my game.... In day 47 I go to see Michelle and pick her to do the Girl of the Week issue with her... and not whit Lara, day 51 I do the shooting with Michelle give the photos to Adele she was Ok with the girl but when I go to the Sky Bar and meet Riley and Keesha they talk about Adele goin nuts about the girl I pick (like if it was Lara and not Michelle).... I play this game soo many times but this is the first time that i have this error of continuity in the story....

Sorry if my english its no good

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Dev why is Martina even here for more then half of us is absolutely going to ignore her. 99% of the Men that I associate myself with would not allow her to turn them into a simp in Hope's of getting with her. A gold digger would have to be out of there mind to think she'll get anything out of a man behaving this way that guy must a spineless low self esteem SIMP to be treated like this and accept it. I guess I'll never see any content with her because no matter what she trys to screw you over. I literally had to start over because she had me in a bad place with Riley and then I had to beg her to work for us but she ended up ditching me at the movie studio and then when Launa got her to join I was talked to like a nobody. So I started back to when I 1st met her and completely ignored her like the trash golddigging hussy that she is. When Riley asked me to get her to work with us I gave her 0 satisfaction and accepted my faith with Riley that was more satisfying accepting on my terms not allowing her to put me threw hell now she's back at the store asking for gifts bitch I look like your sugar daddy, that bitch trouble don't want nothing to do with her. I made a total of 5 points in the store with her but ended up losing all 5 points I refused to buy her swimsuit I snuck in to peep immediately I'm noticed the tried not to look but she tried on the outfit and came back out all dressed up she clearly lied I mean I didn't have any intention but the point is she asked me do I want to see. If she never asked that I still would have bought it for her it's the fact that she's habitual liar and just reniged of me hell no bitch I changed my mind to buy your own shit.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Bud unfortunately this is not helpful 1 bit majority of us know all of this already not saying it's not informative but it doesn't help us sequence out which path leads were.
Many players that aren't new to the game do indeed know this information already - as you've stated. There are also many who are new to the game and don't know the history of what you can expect. That was the point of the list - a guide and not a walkthrough.

Using that list along with the other post linked in the OP (which deals with the girls relationships and characters that have an effect on them) may help some focus on the characters they need to achieve a goal or goals.

A number of people asked about a walkthrough - which is damned nigh impossible due to the complexity and choices on offer. In the absence of such a walkthrough I did what I could and some suggested those be linked in the OP. If it helps some people then that was the aim - if it doesn't help others then fair enough. I'm happy to take criticism and if you think you can contribute more to help people old or new to the NCC world then please by all means do so - or do something different that may help.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Dev why is Martina even here for more then half of us is absolutely going to ignore her. 99% of the Men that I associate myself with would not allow her to turn them into a simp in Hope's of getting with her. A gold digger would have to be out of there mind to think she'll get anything out of a man behaving this way that guy must a spineless low self esteem SIMP to be treated like this and accept it. I guess I'll never see any content with her because no matter what she trys to screw you over. I literally had to start over because she had me in a bad place with Riley and then I had to beg her to work for us but she ended up ditching me at the movie studio and then when Launa got her to join I was talked to like a nobody. So I started back to when I 1st met her and completely ignored her like the trash golddigging hussy that she is. When Riley asked me to get her to work with us I gave her 0 satisfaction and accepted my faith with Riley that was more satisfying accepting on my terms not allowing her to put me threw hell now she's back at the store asking for gifts bitch I look like your sugar daddy, that bitch trouble don't want nothing to do with her. I made a total of 5 points in the store with her but ended up losing all 5 points I refused to buy her swimsuit I snuck in to peep immediately I'm noticed the tried not to look but she tried on the outfit and came back out all dressed up she clearly lied I mean I didn't have any intention but the point is she asked me do I want to see. If she never asked that I still would have bought it for her it's the fact that she's habitual liar and just reniged of me hell no bitch I changed my mind to buy your own shit.
If you don't like the demanding, entitled approach I recommend you go for the dominating (which becomes slave) one. (y) Not normally my thing but it brought great satisfaction with her. In your original play through it sounds like you made the mistake of accepting the deal for sex, picked Riley's choice of Belen and Martina got here revenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: balvenie1401

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I may like muscled athletic women but I'm totally 110% not interested in Fendom/Male Domination or Golddigger whatever else it's called my guy :WeSmart: if the woman wants to use you theres nothing she finds interesting in you but you $$. :oops: :giggle:
I don't recall asking about your preferences but thanks for sharing I guess, good for you..

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I've broken everyones ass :mad: except Yvette no matter what I do every time I go hard she tells me hey are you trying to break me nothing changes each time. I've had her since like day 30 or 40 something like that and she's my girlfriend but I can't break her ass :cautious:

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
If you don't like the demanding, entitled approach I recommend you go for the dominating (which becomes slave) one. (y) Not normally my thing but it brought great satisfaction with her.
How did u get her to be a slave one bro? Do u hv to fully satisfy her on bed? What approach should i though to get martina to be my sex slave? Thanks

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
How did u get her to be a slave one bro? Do u hv to fully satisfy her on bed? What approach should i though to get martina to be my sex slave? Thanks
The easiest most straightforward path is just fucking her ass after you promised her the photo shot. Enjoy

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Just act like a dick the first time you fuck her (deepthroat, anal, etc) and it will unlock the domination path. The second or third time you shag her she'll be your slave

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

I laughed a lot
If that was your reaction to Martina it means I was good at creating the character, it was exactly what I wanted. To make a complete contrast to the path in which you dominate her.

Someone asked how to unlock the path of domination with Martina, the first night you meet her you take her home and fuck her mercilessly and when you fuck her hardest. MC will say something like "think about your career." That'll make her your sex slave. But watch out, she'll continue to be a bitch and think of herself first, she just likes to be humiliated by you sexually...
So when you get the chance, let it out. There will be a lot of new content about it and also some little surprises in the path (maybe someone who had played up to 1.2 has guessed something about the last domination scene)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hey HoneyGames I think I find a problem with my game.... In day 47 I go to see Michelle and pick her to do the Girl of the Week issue with her... and not whit Lara, day 51 I do the shooting with Michelle give the photos to Adele she was Ok with the girl but when I go to the Sky Bar and meet Riley and Keesha they talk about Adele goin nuts about the girl I pick (like if it was Lara and not Michelle).... I play this game soo many times but this is the first time that i have this error of continuity in the story....

Sorry if my english its no good
Uhm. I'll take a look.
I got some little bugs reported. When I'll fix it in the next days I'll try to figure out what's happened

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I laughed a lot
If that was your reaction to Martina it means I was good at creating the character, it was exactly what I wanted. To make a complete contrast to the path in which you dominate her.

Someone asked how to unlock the path of domination with Martina, the first night you meet her you take her home and fuck her mercilessly and when you fuck her hardest. MC will say something like "think about your career." That'll make her your sex slave. But watch out, she'll continue to be a bitch and think of herself first, she just likes to be humiliated by you sexually...
So when you get the chance, let it out. There will be a lot of new content about it and also some little surprises in the path (maybe someone who had played up to 1.2 has guessed something about the last domination scene)
Sir HoneyGames any sequence that i should do in order for the mc to say the think about ur career on martina? Playing the old version of the game and ive been trying to f.ck her in every position brutally possible but i cant seem to trigger that dom route?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sir HoneyGames any sequence that i should do in order for the mc to say the think about ur career on martina? Playing the old version of the game and ive been trying to f.ck her in every position brutally possible but i cant seem to trigger that dom route?
As mentioned here before - give up on the old 1.2 version. When the reboot gets there saves won't be compatible. Too many story and stat changes + bug fixes.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes