cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
there was a post on patreon that promised 1.3 reboot at the end of march
it's the end of april
there is stress an dfear and there bs
reminds me of star citizen..... and other pc games that you wait and wait and wait
and if your unlucky you're just to old to give a shit anymore
or it could be from the stay at home effect and rain :)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
it's the end of april
reminds me of star citizen..... and other pc games that you wait and wait and wait
The dev HoneyGames has been in strict lockdown in Milan, Italy for a long time - so give him a break. The lockdown where I am in the UK isn't as strict - and I don't want to imagine the stress during these times if you're not used to isolation and find it hard to focus.

Considering he started the reboot (and significant re-design) earlier this year he's done a great job just getting it back to 1.0. Think of it in these terms - a 0.1 update (or 1 week) would probably normally be released every couple of weeks to a month but I don't know the schedule. Effectively then 10 releases have been made in 3-4 months during very trying times for many.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
it's the end of april
Yeah, then there were coronavirus in the city I live in. And I was around fashion week party for days when they found the first infected.
So I've been locked in my house since February 21. until March 15 I still didn't know exactly how to get food since all the home delivery sites had been attacked. In the meantime I also started to work on the GUI and add content that was not included in the original version. Adding storylines. I rebuilt most of the paths and dialogues from scratch. The work has been deeper than I thought. at the end of March I thought I could get to 1.2 by the end of April instead I'll probably get there by the end of May, it's been 2 weeks that I was able to get back to work with a little more dedication but I would have a huge desire to take a long walk or go to my hometown and go to the beach for an afternoon but I can't do it.

Those who follow me know how much dedication I put into this game and how willing I am to discuss it with everyone. I wouldn't even need to answer a post like this, but I'm home, I'm bored and wasting time doing controversy on the internet is a great hobby for quarantine.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I just recently played the game, and liked it, a big step up from Follower, I do have a question, and please dev HoneyGames dont take it as a "I hate NTR" type whinning...

Did you include the "bets" with David the roommate as a troll ? What I meant is that coming from follower I knew you had to increase relationship points, I figured I could beat David in getting points with Melissa... and I did, I had her at 100 before he even reached 43... than out of nowhere on the main night, he skyrockets to 87 while I still had 100, and she goes home with him rather than MC... what the fuck ? Was that bet rigged from the start and David had to win regardless ?

After that when David tried to make a bet with Yvette and with Ashley (the gym girl?) I just said "no bet"... as I wasnt sure those would be rigged too, and in my playthrough both Yvette and the gym girl are at 0 with David, while the MC has 100... if I had actually bet, would I have lost those bets too ?

Also Irene... since I was salty with the way Follower ended, in this game will she be an actual LI ? Or just a brainded whore that likes to suck dick that the MC will use ? I know she is getting mental health, but as of right now I cant stand Irene, anyone that shows their dicks to her she blows... and the only reason she is trying to get better is for her husband who is a piece of shit...

Honestly right now my favorite girls because they arent just fuckholes are Michelle, Ashley, Yvette(on the non lameass dom path after she cut ties with Maud the garbage-woman), Adele (who I hope we can steal from her husband and fuck her silly soon), and the MC's boss whose name escapes me right now... (cant wait to cuck the black basketball player Lamarr).

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I just recently played the game, and liked it, a big step up from Follower, I do have a question, and please dev HoneyGames dont take it as a "I hate NTR" type whinning...

Did you include the "bets" with David the roommate as a troll ? What I meant is that coming from follower I knew you had to increase relationship points, I figured I could beat David in getting points with Melissa... and I did, I had her at 100 before he even reached 43... than out of nowhere on the main night, he skyrockets to 87 while I still had 100, and she goes home with him rather than MC... what the fuck ? Was that bet rigged from the start and David had to win regardless ?
yes, david will gets melissa first.. that's the trigger to her storyline

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

After that when David tried to make a bet with Yvette and with Ashley (the gym girl?) I just said "no bet"... as I wasnt sure those would be rigged too, and in my playthrough both Yvette and the gym girl are at 0 with David, while the MC has 100... if I had actually bet, would I have lost those bets too ?

Also Irene... since I was salty with the way Follower ended, in this game will she be an actual LI ? Or just a brainded whore that likes to suck dick that the MC will use ? I know she is getting mental health, but as of right now I cant stand Irene, anyone that shows their dicks to her she blows... and the only reason she is trying to get better is for her husband who is a piece of shit...

Honestly right now my favorite girls because they arent just fuckholes are Michelle, Ashley, Yvette(on the non lameass dom path after she cut ties with Maud the garbage-woman), Adele (who I hope we can steal from her husband and fuck her silly soon), and the MC's boss whose name escapes me right now... (cant wait to cuck the black basketball player Lamarr).
yeah. Melissa bet is a bet you can't win. Yeah, I'm a bastard. You can easily win Ashley Yvette and Zoe...

Irene storyline will be really interesting. don't worry, there will be a lot of things in the next release. Now she's totally out of control because of what kirsten did to her. Things will go deeper and you'll find out a lot of things. I'm sure about that storyline it will be really really cool.

All your actually favorites girl will have development and you'll be able to have sex with all of them. There were different path and you'll can act in different way with all of them.

In this game most of time there are different way to get what you want. The fast way... and the longer way. Obviously the wait for those who choose the longest road will be rewarded.. Because it is not true that in this game you have to act like an asshole to get something, but as in real life, behaving well takes more time and often higher rewards. Then it depends on what a person is looking for

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Yeah, then there were coronavirus in the city I live in. And I was around fashion week party for days when they found the first infected.
So I've been locked in my house since February 21. until March 15 I still didn't know exactly how to get food since all the home delivery sites had been attacked. In the meantime I also started to work on the GUI and add content that was not included in the original version. Adding storylines. I rebuilt most of the paths and dialogues from scratch. The work has been deeper than I thought. at the end of March I thought I could get to 1.2 by the end of April instead I'll probably get there by the end of May, it's been 2 weeks that I was able to get back to work with a little more dedication but I would have a huge desire to take a long walk or go to my hometown and go to the beach for an afternoon but I can't do it.

Those who follow me know how much dedication I put into this game and how willing I am to discuss it with everyone. I wouldn't even need to answer a post like this, but I'm home, I'm bored and wasting time doing controversy on the internet is a great hobby for quarantine.
it's because i like your game that i'm bitching !:) sorry if i sounded mean , didn't mean too
we are also in lockdown here...true we are still allowed to go out and buy food:D
i'm not going to enter a virus debate : why is everyone sealed in when it's obvious that only certain groups have problems and they should voluntarily stay in , is anyones guess.... most doctors agree that we'll more deaths by keeping people in , also a lot will go nuts ! :eek::eek::eek:

try to force yourself into exercising at least a half hour in the morning and another before bed: mens sana in corpore sano you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyGames

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
it's because i like your game that i'm bitching !:) sorry if i sounded mean , didn't mean too
we are also in lockdown here...true we are still allowed to go out and buy food:D
i'm not going to enter a virus debate : why is everyone sealed in when it's obvious that only certain groups have problems and they should voluntarily stay in , is anyones guess.... most doctors agree that we'll more deaths by keeping people in , also a lot will go nuts ! :eek::eek::eek:

try to force yourself into exercising at least a half hour in the morning and another before bed: mens sana in corpore sano you know?
I try to work out almost every day, I have a balanced diet (I am a cook too) and I try to stay in the balcony of my house as long as possible. very close to home i have a pharmacy a tobacco bar and a bakery, so i get off once a week to pick up what i can't pick up online. it's all within 20 meters from the door of my building.
i don't trust going to the supermarket because in milan the situation was still out of control until a couple of days ago and the outbreaks had not been located. while in italy the infected were decreasing in milan they were still growing.
Sorry if my answer was hard, but these days the Italian political situation is more absurd than the health situation so I'm a bit touchy because I read nonsense online every time I open social media

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
is there a patch for the go to yanmei room sex?
Find the file "s 76 yanmeisex.rpy" in the "game" folder and change Line 239 from "label yanmeisex02:" to "label yanmeisex2:"

I can't recall the line but you may also find an errant "if powerup = 0" which should be "if powerup == 0" in that file also.

You can use something like Notepad++ to edit the file. When the 1.0 version is eventually available on public release this should be updated, until then (along with other bug-fixes for this version) it's only officially available to higher level Patreon supporters.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Tried this VN... started off really well [i played carefully at start, wanted to win back Kirstin but failed miserably] and then concentrated more on Tatianna, Ashley, Michelle and Martina which seemed enough for me. BUT somewhere around chapter 5/6, the quality of the English got bad [sorry guys, I know it isn't easy... trying to provide some constructuve criticism here]. The level of English in the first few chapters was much better, and I began to have to make more effort in the later chapters and it sort of ruined the whole experience for me.

The story is interesting with lots of women: I thought the whole Maude/Kirstin thing had huge potential but I got put off after having to watch them... maybe I should have tried harder? I do like how you have tried to develop sub-plots.

There are many grammatical and spelling errors... these really need to be sorted out. Good luck with that!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Tried this VN... started off really well [i played carefully at start, wanted to win back Kirstin but failed miserably] and then concentrated more on Tatianna, Ashley, Michelle and Martina which seemed enough for me. BUT somewhere around chapter 5/6, the quality of the English got bad [sorry guys, I know it isn't easy... trying to provide some constructuve criticism here]. The level of English in the first few chapters was much better, and I began to have to make more effort in the later chapters and it sort of ruined the whole experience for me.

The story is interesting with lots of women: I thought the whole Maude/Kirstin thing had huge potential but I got put off after having to watch them... maybe I should have tried harder? I do like how you have tried to develop sub-plots.

There are many grammatical and spelling errors... these really need to be sorted out. Good luck with that!
A guy grammar checked all the game. In 1.0 is checked just the daily routine. in 1.1 he checked also all the events. some dialogue are in events, some other in daily routine. after chapter 5/6 there are more dialogue in events, that's why probably it's more "engrish".

(daily routine and events is a division I did while coding for convenience and to more easily control what was said in previous dialogues.)
The guy who does the grammar check anyway is very fast and I think the next releases will come out with the correct translation right away (or at most a couple of days after the first release).

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
A guy grammar checked all the game. In 1.0 is checked just the daily routine. in 1.1 he checked also all the events. some dialogue are in events, some other in daily routine. after chapter 5/6 there are more dialogue in events, that's why probably it's more "engrish".

(daily routine and events is a division I did while coding for convenience and to more easily control what was said in previous dialogues.)
The guy who does the grammar check anyway is very fast and I think the next releases will come out with the correct translation right away (or at most a couple of days after the first release).
Do you have a progress update/ETA for 1.1 you could share?
Cheers

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is it useful to buy sextoys?
I never found an opportunity to use the egg vibes or the cuffs

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Guess you don't have any friends that can appreciate them then? :LOL: Sorry - couldn't resist. I'm guess the likes of Rebecca and others may appreciate them in the future.
I don't know man, Yvette doesn't seem to be too fond of cuffs :confused:
So there's no point buying them for the moment?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes