Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
For the first time I tried the bastard path with David and it's excellent but dangerous.

Well at first I was feeling kinda bad for him but at the end i was bashing him everytime i could. Still waiting for an opportunity to kick his ass as that bastard fucked Yvette before me and was trying to touch Ashley.
LOL...love your comment, but how did you mange to let him win with Yvette. LMAO.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
When I start the game, I get the option to watch the intro for episode 2.
I never played this before, am I missing something, like episode 1 or is the intro just a background story you can't play?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
how do you get with Melissa? or she always goes to David?
You always lose to David, but you can get her later in the game.

P.S. Bit of background information on Melissa, now that I'm working on the Renpy conversion of "The King is back"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
So is it a must to play the first game, like are the saves portable or do the decision in the first matter in the second or I can play coral without playing follower and watching the intro?
No you don't need to play it. Saves are different.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So is it a must to play the first game, like are the saves portable or do the decision in the first matter in the second or I can play coral without playing follower and watching the intro?
No, it's not a must play. The intro in NCC tells you basically what happened in chapter 1. (Saves are not portable, totally different game)

Having said that. I would recommend playing it. Some of the characters in NCC can be severely misunderstood if you don't play Follower. The biggest of these are Irene, but also Kirsten. Other characters from Follower is Maud, Rebecca, Andrea, Michelle, David etc. but their characters do not change due to things happening in Follower.

Things happening in Follower, however have a profound impact on Irene and Kirsten. If you decide to play it, I recommend the Renpy port.

Reactions: Medak

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Noticed from the traceback you're using the compressed version - were you using the compressed version of 1.0 as well? From other games on here I've seen issues reported with the compressed and uncompressed versions are using different versions of RenPY or something like that.
No I only use compressed versions.

Since the changelog doesn't say anything about Yvette I just wait for the next update and either saves work then or I just start from the beginning.

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Wonder why there is no fun art for the game. Can anyone guide me what models are used for Yvette, Melissa, Ashley, MC and David?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can u lose to David so he does Ashley?
Melissa is the only girl that will definitely lose the bet against David. It's part of the story plot.
You gin win all other bets against him. My MC won all other bets against him. (He likes to bet who sleeps with a girl first)

I currently have both Ashley and Yvette in a relationship with me.

Reactions: Jacktron1

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Look this, Alfius:
The error is caused because in the file "s 41 zoesex.rpy" there's a line at the start "show screen zoesexscreen" and it's missing the matching "hide screen zoesexscreen" at the end. The ""show screen" & ""hide screen" combo aren't used for some of the girls (and aren't really necessary for all) and are for some. I the end it will tell you if you've maxed out the satisfaction at 100 or not - and you call always use "PgUp" to backtrack and try again (PgUp allows you to rollback quite far).

If you fancy being a drug dealer and want to have sex with Harley at her apartment the same thing will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Melissa is the only girl that will definitely lose the bet against David. It's part of the story plot.
You gin win all other bets against him. My MC won all other bets against him. (He likes to bet who sleeps with a girl first)

I currently have both Ashley and Yvette in a relationship with me.

so there's no way to fuck Melissa?:cry:im crazy for her ,i need to fuck her :ROFLMAO::p

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes