Nov 1, 2019
There appears to be a small problem of the game jumping back to the beginning of a scene even if you are right in the middle of it. I almost finished a scene with Rain and suddenly was back at the beginning again. Then it started hopping back and forth between the beginning and other parts of the scene. Strange so I quite. I'll wait for the next version.

doctor32128

Jan 3, 2018
There appears to be a small problem of the game jumping back to the beginning of a scene even if you are right in the middle of it. I almost finished a scene with Rain and suddenly was back at the beginning again. Then it started hopping back and forth between the beginning and other parts of the scene. Strange so I quite. I'll wait for the next version.
Are you sure Rollback Side set to Disable in Preferences? I dont know what else can be wrong

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
It is probably you are trying to use old version saves with the new version. This game is a second reboot
I'm aware of this and already deleted all saves from the old version when the reboot came out, all saves I have now are from the reboot.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Hi folks, there's a known issue with Ashley's path if the MC had a successful dinner date with her and Tatianna/Connor on Day 68 and had sex for the first time. At some point after this before Day 71 (in 1.1+ release) it should be setting "ashleygirl = 2" to start a "girlfriend" relationship with her but this only currently happens if the dinner fails, she has sex with David and then "forgiveness" sex with the MC.

Discussed this with HoneyGames before but no resolution yet - but if you want the Ashley girlfriend path you can force it via the console.

1) edit "<NCC folder>\renpy\common\00console.rpy" wth a text editor and change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"
2) load up your save and progress until Day 71
3) when you see the MC say either "Okay... let's go to the Skyebar..." or "I'm going to the Skyebar" hit "<shift>o" and enter "$ ashleygirl = 2" (without the quotes) followed by <enter> and <esc>

If it's successful you should see the MC say "Uhm, Ashley is calling"

Reactions: ben_kenobi

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Are you sure Rollback Side set to Disable in Preferences? I dont know what else can be wrong
Never come across this before and recently restarted of my paths with 1.0 reboot from scratch after an old laptop died on me. Can you recall the day or scene where it happened?
I'm aware of this and already deleted all saves from the old version when the reboot came out, all saves I have now are from the reboot.
Noticed from the traceback you're using the compressed version - were you using the compressed version of 1.0 as well? From other games on here I've seen issues reported with the compressed and uncompressed versions are using different versions of RenPY or something like that.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Never come across this before and recently restarted of my paths with 1.0 reboot from scratch after an old laptop died on me. Can you recall the day or scene where it happened?

Noticed from the traceback you're using the compressed version - were you using the compressed version of 1.0 as well? From other games on here I've seen issues reported with the compressed and uncompressed versions are using different versions of RenPY or something like that.
Have the same issue and no, the uncompressed version is broken too. Same "no module named matrix" error...

May 24, 2018
hi guys,

does anyone know how to get the best route for melissa ( i had the right path once but lost the save and i guess i cant seem to get the best content for her anymore :unsure:o_O the rest i know but cant seem to do it right with melissa anymore :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Fabs93

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: pieter de groot

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Have the same issue and no, the uncompressed version is broken too. Same "no module named matrix" error...
Attach one of your game saves and I'll see what happens and see if I can help - maybe something HoneyGames is in a better position to deal with but it can't hurt.

Reactions: AL.d

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020
New girl Shyla (blonde) is hot but what is happening to her chin? She looks like either has a bruise or is covering a wound.

I really like the game but complexity and amount of girls makes me disoriented regarding 'who is who' when playing it after a break.

Also, is it possible to already get in hot water with Yvette due to cheating on her?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes