Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like the out of this world michael fassbender sex addict perspective on life,
but amidst all the pandemic and the phisycal distancing, even nearing a kiss is hard.
the relationship could be closer. I mean... if you have sex with a girl every week the things always start to be a little bit serious... like in real life

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
well usually when the newest comes out on patreon, the previous one gets updated here 2 weeks after(based on my personal calculations in the past updates). so maybe we should wait just a little bit longer, but of course i also hope it could come sooner hehe cause i miss my girl so much :D

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
well usually when the newest comes out on patreon, the previous one gets updated here 2 weeks after(based on my personal calculations in the past updates). so maybe we should wait just a little bit longer, but of course i also hope it could come sooner hehe cause i miss my girl so much :D
so around 10th maybe
thought they decided to go dark for non patreons

it's been a long marathon, but we finally got there.
v1.2 Download for 25+

v1.1 download for 10+

v1.0 download for 1+

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
so around 10th maybe
thought they decided to go dark for non patreons

it's been a long marathon, but we finally got there.
v1.2 Download for 25+

v1.1 download for 10+

v1.0 download for 1+
yep, i think 10th july is a fair guess we get 1.1 here

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I think i must have fucked up some place because from all the hot chick i only got stuck with the ugliest named yvette.. please tell me i can get kristen or what ever that submissive bitch name is.. Mc has to pay for all of these pussies and the only one he gets is someone who should put a bag over head.. no offence but i really hated that girl i though she was suppose to help me get christen back.

Also the waltrue very complecated to follow their are so many text is this game really that complicated that the waltrue is even more complicated to follow then the game itself ??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
U aint never lie

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Should I really play Follower for story?
not really, u can pretty much get a good premise of the follower story at the start of this game. if you really want to see some scene and full blown story than sure, but if you just want to know the backstory of the characters than you're pretty much good to go without playing follower

Reactions: despot444

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Can only speak for myself on this matter but were it not for entiteled bitching and flat out begging I would have shared 1.1 once we got 1.2. Frankly it pisses me off and just spams the thread.. out of curtesy towards HG I reckon the thread will stay one update behind supporters, can't speak for everyone else though.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Can only speak for myself on this matter but were it not for entiteled bitching and flat out begging I would have shared 1.1 once we got 1.2. Frankly it pisses me off and just spams the thread.. out of curtesy towards HG I reckon the thread will stay one update behind supporters, can't speak for everyone else though.
dont worry bro, we love HG and his work as well. we can always wait because dev is so passionate with this game, so are we. if someone post the update we'll be grateful, but if not we can wait. don't mind the people bitching and begging, there will always a circumstances like that everywhere. the most important thing now is we should keep support HG in any shape of form, he deserved it for his hardwork :)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
dont worry bro, we love HG and his work as well. we can always wait because dev is so passionate with this game, so are we. if someone post the update we'll be grateful, but if not we can wait. don't mind the people bitching and begging, there will always a circumstances like that everywhere. the most important thing now is we should keep support HG in any shape of form, he deserved it for his hardwork :)
I know they are in minority and should be ignored but sometimes I can't help myself :/

mepic_86

Mar 14, 2018
But I usually have seen that after every update they release that new update here after 2 weeks not the previous one even if their developers are strict about it. HG is the first one that I see after 2 weeks of new update, releases the previous one. But of course I admit that it is his right to decide when to release the new update here.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
But I usually have seen that after every update they release that new update here after 2 weeks not the previous one even if their developers are strict about it. HG is the first one that I see after 2 weeks of new update, releases the previous one. But of course I admit that it is his right to decide when to release the new update here.
well this update probably felt longer because of the reboot bro. when the reboot starts, it's like 2 weeks HG always drop the update. but the most recent one(1.2) took more than a month and add to that 1.1 just drop for +10 patreon, so add that to here about 2 weeks, it will felt longer than usual

p.s. when i say the previous updates come here roughly around 2 weeks after the newest one comes out, it's usually the mod that put it here not HG

Reactions: twofish
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes