M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
yess.. the reboot one is better, with much more improved ui and story progression.. it's not really far to catch up to the original content, so i suggest download the 1.0
Download the reboot version 1.0. The original that was version 1.2 is a slightly different story and will not be updated in the future by HoneyGames
Thanks both for the replies, I will download the 1.0 one

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
HoneyGames is still around folks - work IRL caught up with him. Posted an unlocked message on Patreon today:

"Hi sorry guys.

The last few weeks I've been busy with my real life work. 1.2 will be released in a couple of days. it's almost ready, but i haven't........" (continues).

So hopefully 1.2 will soon be released to upper tier Patreon and 1.1 to lower tier - and therefore end up here

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
HoneyGames is still around folks - work IRL caught up with him. Posted an unlocked message on Patreon today:

"Hi sorry guys.

The last few weeks I've been busy with my real life work. 1.2 will be released in a couple of days. it's almost ready, but i haven't........" (continues).

So hopefully 1.2 will soon be released to upper tier Patreon and 1.1 to lower tier - and therefore end up here
Hopefully a noble Robin hood patron will share 1.2 directly to the beggars we are

Yenod

Oct 9, 2017
For those who are missing a walkthrough:

Like many other RenPy games you can open the .rpy files in the game folder with notepad++ an see how a decision changes the variables. The "" marks the dialoge option and the $ symbol marks a variable.

E.g. in the file "02 Day 01.rpy" Line 55 the option "Sure. I'll do great work, you'll be proud." gives you $ rileypro += 2 and $ bepro += 1 --> Riley thinks you are more professional and you become a little bit more professional.

This is not a full compensation for a walkthrough but it gives you pretty much a nice guideline. Since the complexity of the game grows with its progress, the later .rpy files contain more stuff than you will actually see ingame because of the many branches the game has. So you will need to skip some lines in these files. Use the search funtion (ctrl + f) to find your dialog options in the file.

Some events like sex scenes ore dates are in seperate files. So also check the s... .rpy files in the same folder if there is one that fits your scene. The names of those files is pretty clear. "s 21 michellecinema.rpy" contains all the stuff of the cinema dates with Michelle.

Have fun

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Now that is all done, hopefully, you will be able to focus on the next update and not forget about it and focus on The King is Back. I also wanted to ask you if on the next update we will be able to use the old saves after reboot and when can we expect the next update with the continuation of the story?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Now that is all done, hopefully, you will be able to focus on the next update and not forget about it and focus on The King is Back. I also wanted to ask you if on the next update we will be able to use the old saves after reboot and when can we expect the next update with the continuation of the story?
The King is Back remake (for RenPy) is being done by NCC contributor Alfius

You won't be able to use saves from the old 1.2 with the 1.3 reboot once released - at least without expecting many errors. It's been mentioned many times before that the reboot was started to fix bugs, expand paths, add new variables to help tracking, etc.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
There is actually 1.2 for patreon supporters. I'm surprised this thread wasn't updated with 1.1, but i guess nobody wants to upload it since there is 1.2 already
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-1-2.55351/
Would think a Patreon lower tier would upload 1.1 soon now it's dropped tiers - has been bug-fixed in the meantime. Will probably be a while before 1.2 is uploaded here - and will probably include bug-fixes by that point.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I don't think its coming anytime soon guys :/ we have been waiting for 1.1 for quite a while but looks like their is no interest in sharing it...

Reactions: cccxxx
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes