haypirinja

May 2, 2019
View attachment 5-4-LT1.save Stuck in kinda loop . . . only "go to the mall" (nothing needed to buy) or "Go to ELITA" (nothing to talk there) or "Stay at home and relax" . . . only jealous about David's BJ with Irene . . .
... skiped time for weeks . . .

anyone can help ?

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
playing it under linux some of the screens are black (during events usually)? Is this a common issue?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Why renpy version doesn't count girls points like previous unity or i maybe missing it?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Funny thing is that I don't care for chicks with a bunch of tats but It was Rain that piqued my interest in this game.....something about her that I like.....all of them are gorgeous but she is my fav of the bunch. Looking forward to see what v4 brings. :D

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The first 14 days of the New Coral City rebuild season2 are ready.
Downloadable for ALL my patron.

By Friday I will be publishing the 21days version and will continue to provide UPDATE every week, adding a week of play.

As you know, I reconstructed the game from the beginning, giving it a more linear plot and making it a visual novel.
But don't be afraid, you'll still have plenty of options that will open up different scenarios. Each answer you give will help to define the character of the main character and the type of relationship that will have with all the other characters

At the end of each week there will be a summary that will show you at what point of the game and the relationships you are
Probably from the next releases I will add a page from which you can check your stats at any time and a summary of everything you have achieved and what you missed However, in some important moments of the game you will be pointed out if your choices have led you to miss particularly important events.

Have fun and let me know if you like this new version.

ps don't worry, if you don't reach some events the first time you can reach them later. Sometimes certain events unlock first, depending on your behavior, but maybe unlocking after the events may be a better choice for how you are evolving your character

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The first 14 days of the New Coral City rebuild season2 are ready.
Downloadable for ALL my patron.

By Friday I will be publishing the 21days version and will continue to provide UPDATE every week, adding a week of play.

As you know, I reconstructed the game from the beginning, giving it a more linear plot and making it a visual novel.
But don't be afraid, you'll still have plenty of options that will open up different scenarios. Each answer you give will help to define the character of the main character and the type of relationship that will have with all the other characters

At the end of each week there will be a summary that will show you at what point of the game and the relationships you are
Probably from the next releases I will add a page from which you can check your stats at any time and a summary of everything you have achieved and what you missed However, in some important moments of the game you will be pointed out if your choices have led you to miss particularly important events.

Have fun and let me know if you like this new version.

ps don't worry, if you don't reach some events the first time you can reach them later. Sometimes certain events unlock first, depending on your behavior, but maybe unlocking after the events may be a better choice for how you are evolving your character
Love to hear you are back on the high horse and going strong!

Would you for ever so kind and gracious to take a moment to clarify what is, if any, the relation of this ...
New Season 2 of New coral City to ... The latter version 0.3 of new coral city ...

Is it a new game all together? Does it build on the events of Follower?
Does this redone season 2 build on the events of the old version 0.3?

Thank you very much for your time and efforts;)!

Reactions: Alfius and Mormont

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Love to hear you are back on the high horse and going strong!

Would you for ever so kind and gracious to take a moment to clarify what is, if any, the relation of this ...
New Season 2 of New coral City to ... The latter version 0.3 of new coral city ...

Is it a new game all together? Does it build on the events of Follower?
Does this redone season 2 build on the events of the old version 0.3?

Thank you very much for your time and efforts;)!

I redone part of New Coral City Season2 v0.3

I made a unique sotyline, it will no longer be possible to decide where to go at any time. In practice it has become a visual novel.
I did this because there are so many characters that it's easier for me to create the weaves and the story is more connected.

In this way I can manage many more options and really every decision that the protagonist makes changes (sometimes a little) the plot of the game.
So in this version each character is built more in depth and there is a way to interact with the characters in a less vague way than in the past when it was enough to follow the story and in practice there were not many alternative paths

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
the game is still bugged for me and there is no new event :(
I noticed 2 minor bugs (1 about Adele and ! abot David talking about Andrea) I fixed.
I'll upload the new version tonight

There are no new content yet. I restar the game and I add a week every week.
I'm rewriting everything, it'll takes time but the game will be really better

Reactions: Canto Forte

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
What about the prologue .. does that new exposition slide show count for anything ;)??
Do you mean the Intro?
No it's just to remember what's happened in season 1
there are some other moments where some characters will be introduced with a short story about what happened in season 1 and you'll can choose if look the story or not. (for Example in week 3 there is Vanessa). So also if you don't remember about a character or you didn't play season 1 you can know the story

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It works ... all that philandering and Mc is put in his corner ... his hurricane persona sweeping through all the bridges with everyone and now .. .apology galore. That intro really works.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
OK Guys, help a fellow out here :)

I am totally lost. is the dl link @ op for season 2 only, or is it season 1 or both?
and if its S2, where can i get S1? and also someone mentioned something about "Follower", is that prequel or S1 and where do i get it?

danke!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes