WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
This game could be sooooo good if the dev took the time to fix the grainy renders. Animations would be really cool too, but I get that those take a lot of time to make. I'm just bummed that these great models are going to semi-waste.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
This game could be sooooo good if the dev took the time to fix the grainy renders. Animations would be really cool too, but I get that those take a lot of time to make. I'm just bummed that these great models are going to semi-waste.
I did a poll on my patreons.
They preferred more scenes with static images to less scenes but with animations

I do not exclude to insert animations in the future

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I did a poll on my patreons.
They preferred more scenes with static images to less scenes but with animations

I do not exclude to insert animations in the future
I can understand not having animations, but what about an option with no animations AND no static?

It just feels like a great project that is 98% completed every update.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The 4th week of NewCoralCity is now ready and downloadable.

As I said I've added some new content and a new character (Martina)

If you get to the scene of unpublished sex green as it was structured (a work similar to how I did on Follower with the ability to choose different positions. Each position has a number of satisfaction points. Once you have reached a certain number of satisfaction points you will have satisfied the girl)

As mentioned earlier there will be evolutions in various storylines. A couple of particularly important events and various scenes.

In particular the new character and the choices towards her will affect some events of the next release. I'm very happy with this new storyline

Maddox_xxx

Sep 25, 2017
The 4th week of NewCoralCity is now ready and downloadable.

As I said I've added some new content and a new character (Martina)

If you get to the scene of unpublished sex green as it was structured (a work similar to how I did on Follower with the ability to choose different positions. Each position has a number of satisfaction points. Once you have reached a certain number of satisfaction points you will have satisfied the girl)

As mentioned earlier there will be evolutions in various storylines. A couple of particularly important events and various scenes.

In particular the new character and the choices towards her will affect some events of the next release. I'm very happy with this new storyline
Only for patreons so far or is it public? Where can I download the lastest version?
btw amazing game!!!!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Now I'm trying to explain a couple of things about this game that will become more and more apparent as the game progresses. I don't know who reads what version it's come to play but I'm finishing the 0.5 or the one that brings up to the fifth week of the game.

Unlike many other games in this game each choice counts and leads to variations (which can be minimal or total) in the events of the game.
After the first two weeks which are quite standard and which are used to set the relationships with the other characters of the game. from the third week the reactions of the characters and the events in which you can participate (and the way in which you participate) will depend totally on your choices.
In practice I write more plots for each storyline, the dialogues are different, the options you can access are different. For example, if you decide to talk to a character about an event, it may be that this character decides to tell it to another character later or to put you in a bad light or to help you.
What remains unchanged is the timeline of events. Events will always happen in that order, if they happen, because that also depends on your choices and your behavior.
Dialogues with David, Mark, Yoshi can vary the listlessness of various events as much as dialogues with girls. For example, if you have a bad relationship with David and you have confided something to him, it may be that he goes to tell some girl. As if you have someone help you to do something and then you start to treat him badly: if he has the opportunity he will turn against you. At the moment I'm writing the days 30 and 31 and there are really many funny situations where in the same dialogue move even 5 variables at the same time to get the answer from your interlocutor... So when you talk to Tatianna, you can be sure she'll say what you say to her friend Ashley.
Even the relationships between the various couples (Tatianna and Connor, Andrea and Yoshi etc) may depend on what you choose to say. Maybe the things you say provoke answers from one of the characters who do not please his partner
and it can happen that the results of what you say you'll see them after a while. Maybe some conversations will drop the relationship between the couple by only 5 points... but those 5 points can be important to unlock other options or other answers.
The same thing happens with the girls, sometimes it takes a little patience to convince them and sometimes a bad reaction to your words can open other scenarios anyway
It's a very big work but I'm really happy to do it because when I play the game to check the bug I can see how my choices really change the scenario.

See you this weekend for the 0.5 release

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
First of all
New Release 0.5 available for 15+
Release 0.4 available for 10+
Release 0.3 available for 1+
Next Week release will be for 25+ and all the older release will be unlocked for lower Tier.
WHAT'S NEW?
THE MUSIC... yes I add some different music and sound FX
But most important the Story.
SPOILER
In the meantime, the "FEMDOM" storyline is unlocked for those who are interested.
To unlock it you'll have to go to the Maud party and depending on the stats concerning Yvette will change the sex scene.
If you unlock the FEMDOM mode a couple of days later there will be a small event that concerns her.
For those who are not interested probably the sex scene will be normal ... then it will depend on all your answers as and whether the story with Yvette will continue ... provided that you have not already truncated it
Then there will be the consequences of your choices about Martina, the new character introduced last week.
The way you decided to behave will influence a couple of Week 5 events
Among the things that can happen: A fight with David in case he finds out that you lied to him. A new event at the cinema with Michelle, a shooting at the Resort, new bets about the girls. You'll meet Irene...Elsa...I can't make too many spoilers.
Some storylines are now very complex and your choices can, some girls already have 6/7 different scenarios. Obviously they will be reduced in the future when you are forced to make decisions.
Martina for example already after the sex scene (if you accept it.) has the story divided into three possible directions. To which a fourth one is added after the decision about Belen... Besides the fact that if you don't accept her initial sex proposal, it's already another storyline.... but it will reappear later: let's give her time to make a career

I have also added other new renderings... it may be that some girl sends you photos when you write to her

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 274092

Overview:
This is the Story of Anthony. He's reach his brother in New Coral City and he try to get a life. At the begin of the game Anthony live in his brother's house and will work in a pizzeria to get some money... but his dream is to become a Photographer a New Coral City is full of "wannabe Models"... so..​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: 2019-09-03
Developer: HoneyGames
Prequel: Follower
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 274100 View attachment 274101 View attachment 274102 View attachment 274103 View attachment 274105 View attachment 274106 View attachment 274107 View attachment 274108 View attachment 274109 View attachment 274110 View attachment 274111 View attachment 274112 View attachment 274113 View attachment 274114 View attachment 274115 View attachment 274116 View attachment 274117
Is it possible to chenge the header image with the new one I put on my patreon?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
New Coral City [v1.0] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 651MB

Download PC (93MB):
- - - -

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is the download up to date? Who do we ask to download the most recent version?
I don't think so.
Last Update it's 0.6
This is 1.0 but only because I made an error when I export the game. I think it's 0.2, maybe 0.3
I update a new version everyweek circa with one more week in the game. In a couple of days I'll release 0.7

• Wow

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In other news .. Dev talk ::

Actually I'm working on NEW CORAL CITY

The Game is released Weekly at the moment
Every week when I release the new update I unlock the previous updates to lower tier.
Usually released on Friday/Saturday

Under the proper Chantal ... bird watch from down under .. taking candy like a baby:p
1570215473317.png

Oct 4 at 2:42pm
Caption This Contest
Write a caption for this pic
The best caption will get the latest release of the game
(Winner of last caption this doesn't answer me... Text me.)

1570215587453.png

Sep 29 at 4:06pm
NCC v0.6 ready

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
First of all
New Release 0.5 available for 15+
Release 0.4 available for 10+
Release 0.3 available for 1+
Next Week release will be for 25+ and all the older release will be unlocked for lower Tier.
According to your schedule, I think that version 0.3 should be available as public and we don't even have version 0.2 yet (it's still available only for 1+ patrons), so out of curiosity I will ask you if we can count on a newer version than the 0.1 available here?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes