Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is 1.0 but only because I made an error when I export the game. I think it's 0.2, maybe 0.3
I update a new version every week circa with one more week in the game. In a couple of days I'll release 0.7

This is 1.0 but only because I made an error when I export the game. I think it's 0.2, maybe 0.3
I update a new version everyweek circa with one more week in the game. In a couple of days I'll release 0.7

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I update a new version every week circa with one more week in the game. In a couple of days I'll release 0.7
To make it clear
all the version until 0.3 appear like v1.0 in the rar file

from 0.4 the numeration in the rar file is correct.
Anyway tomorrow I'll release 0.7 so every other version will be nlocked for the lower tier.

I'm trying to add a week every week and update weekly but there is a lot of work. This week I release on monday.

Reactions: Canto Forte

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay v0.3 is now FREE on my patroen

In this post I talk about all the storylines and what happened... I mean, there's a lot of content

if you're interested:

Reactions: boyen

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570559441446.png

As you have seen, version 0.7 has been released.

Plans for the future ::
So probably in about ten days the v0.8 will come out followed after another ten days by the v0.9. I think the game is coming along well and it doesn't make sense to try to keep up with the times, I wouldn't be able to develop things in the best possible way or I would make new versions with practically nothing new just to be able to meet the delivery times.

I'm trying to release an update every week but considering the amount of content and storylines it's getting very difficult Probably from this month I will have to go down to 3 updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrackDrap

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The renders in the preview pictures are some of the lowest res i've seen on here...is the game any better?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The story is a mess, i skipt most of it, renders are oke, but the rest is a big mess.

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

New Coral City [v0.3] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 917 MB

Download Win (125 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fedest88

Jul 1, 2018
Hi guys excellent game very promising! But im stuck on a loop on day 17... when it ends it just starts all over again on the same day... I doesn't move forward to 18... anyone with a proper save from that day on? please?

geunit

Jun 9, 2018
Hi guys excellent game very promising! But im stuck on a loop on day 17... when it ends it just starts all over again on the same day... I doesn't move forward to 18... anyone with a proper save from that day on? please?
If you're updating/overwriting the new version over the old version.. try deleting the whole game, then extracting the new version again. Take out the saves first before deleting.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The story is a mess, i skipt most of it, renders are oke, but the rest is a big mess.

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev
I know that history can seem like a big mess. (especially for those who did not play the first season, it's like a tv series) but after a while everything will become clearer. Much depends on your choices as your choices affect the story

No one's ever mentioned this problem to me. I try to check and eventually I will upload a new version

The renders in the preview pictures are some of the lowest res i've seen on here...is the game any better?
Continuing in the game the quality of the renderings improves and going ahead with the releases I'm also replacing the renders in some locations (Skyebar and Downtown renders have already been replaced)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
is the english just as good as the description of the game on page 1?
from v0.4 A guy is grammar checking me and fixing the errors. it started from the beginning so in v.04 the first two weeks were corrected. As he passes me the corrected texts I add them to previous versions

Reactions: WoodyGB

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Do i have to play the Follower first to understand this game better, or can i just jump straight in and play this game ?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes