UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
OK Guys, help a fellow out here :)

I am totally lost. is the dl link @ op for season 2 only, or is it season 1 or both?
and if its S2, where can i get S1? and also someone mentioned something about "Follower", is that prequel or S1 and where do i get it?

danke!
Don't quote me, it seems that Follower was the season 1, but I'm not quite sure.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
i have blackscreen bro what wrong with this game, anyone have this problem win 10 gpu: 1050ti

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
HoneyGames So to get it right ... there is no new content compared to 0.3? This is a remake to make it into a VN? Just to understand what we have here :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev said:
As you know, I reconstructed the game from the beginning, giving it a more linear plot and making it a visual novel.
But don't be afraid, you'll still have plenty of options that will open up different scenarios. Each answer you give will help to define the character of the main character and the type of relationship that will have with all the other characters

At the end of each week there will be a summary that will show you at what point of the game and the relationships you are.

These are J.U.S.T .. T.H.E .. F.I.R.S.T ... 14 ... D.A.Y.S !!!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So this dev is rebuilding the game from scratch, despite all that progression, to make it a more linear VN that still has choices opening different branches. So this is going to be a VN with choices leading to different scenarios.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I was playing a VN with choices before the rebuild too. Oh well into the bin it goes.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So this dev is rebuilding the game from scratch, despite all that progression, to make it a more linear VN that still has choices opening different branches. So this is going to be a VN with choices leading to different scenarios.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I was playing a VN with choices before the rebuild too. Oh well into the bin it goes.
In the previous built it was more difficult for me to handle all possible scenarios and leave the freedom to the player to choose what to do.The player had to make choices in order to unlock certain events.

In this rebuild the player can choose to face the events in different ways by opening different scenarios. Before this thing was not really possible and could only choose whether to deal with certain events or not.

The fact that I have also added hidden variables that are influenced by choices also allows me to better direct the different scenarios of the plot.

Example. Before the player was obliged to have a good relationship with Rebecca and to treat her well and help her to be able to unlock a series of events...
Now you can decide to behave badly with her, events will be unlocked in a different way. This is possible because all the storylines are synchronized. Before it could happen that the player was at the beginning of a storyline with one girl and eventually with another, this made it difficult to link the story

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's actually a good thing to start this again the last time I played it I think I made a few wrong choices on the way, but getting through this new update is a lot easier than the last version so there is that, but every time I see Yoshi I just want to punch the screen :LOL: his downfall can't come soon enough.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It's actually a good thing to start this again the last time I played it I think I made a few wrong choices on the way, but getting through this new update is a lot easier than the last version so there is that, but every time I see Yoshi I just want to punch the screen :LOL: his downfall can't come soon enough.
it's a little bit easier but only because I'll bring you automatically to some events to make some things happens, also if you choose "wrong" choices... This means that you can reach the event, but it is not sure that in the event happens what you want. Some events will still hard to reach... and some events you can reach will have limited option to choose. It will depens how do you reach that events.

Anther Example for week 3 version I'll update today:
All of Vanessa's events depended on the main character attending an event at Maud's house. Now they'll unlock even if you don't attend that event. Of course, participating in the event and responding correctly will affect relationships with Richard and Vanessa, as well as relationships with Riley and other characters who will be involved.

ps. Also some storylines (like the one about Riley) will be unlocked earlier, while in previous versions there were only hints towards the end of the last update. In this new version things will happen first

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
First of all: I just uploaded a new version of the 3 weeks.
Nothing special: I fixed a bug and added the stats page
in this way you can see at any time what the other characters in the game think about how you're behaving. Forward as you go along with the stories will be noted in the main page of each character the main events in which they were protagonists or the important choices that affect them
Also as you can see there is a new character: Martina. She's the girl in the photo at the beginning of the article.
I decided to add her from Week 4 (next Friday release). To give some new content to those who have already played the first version of the game. I do not want to spoil anything but there will be various opportunities regarding this character. Right from the start

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes