HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Do i have to play the Follower first to understand this game better, or can i just jump straight in and play this game ?
At the begin of the game there is a resume about what happened in Follower.

maybe the first week may seem confusing to you but I tried to put options where when you meet a character you met on follower you can see what happened

the exactly same problem here - stuck in the 17. day's loop.
Now I check the file

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok. I found it. if you want you can replace this file into the "game" folder.
Or YOu can wait until i upload the complete version

(If you miss the Yvette events for day17 evening you will be in the loop)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Gave it a shot and i have to say the story is all over the place,couldn't follow it for the life of me,you jump from one character to another and it doesn't feel like you can really connect with any of them,decent renders tho but im gonna skip this one,nothing really caught my eye and made me invest into it.Good luck to you dev,maybe in your next game you'll stick to 2-3 main characters max cause in this one it seems like everyone is a side character.

Reactions: RogMR

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story is written in the prologue. No need to play to understand ...
The MC is DEV's gift to women ... the MC has a lot of chances with a lot of gals and Gamers can indulge in debauchery and pick up the game easy and play to win gals and enjoy the scenes;)1

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Gave it a shot and i have to say the story is all over the place,couldn't follow it for the life of me,you jump from one character to another and it doesn't feel like you can really connect with any of them,decent renders tho but im gonna skip this one,nothing really caught my eye and made me invest into it.Good luck to you dev,maybe in your next game you'll stick to 2-3 main characters max cause in this one it seems like everyone is a side character.
Thanks for trying. I understand what you're saying. The game takes a while to get going, after which your choices will allow you to focus on the characters you prefer.
I know that the beginning can be confusing but gradually all positions are defined, your choices may exclude characters from your story (they may continue to appear to kick off some events). I know it's not a game that you crush and play, the first two weeks are practically of acclimatization and also serve to outline your relationship with the other characters

Reactions: DarkSithLord47

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
FIXED 0.3 VERSION
MAC

PC

If you want you can just download the new file about Day 17 and put it in "Game" folder (File in the attchments"

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
what kind of femdom content does this game have ? thanks
There is some events related.
You ex girlfriend now have a relationship with a lesbian mistress
Another Character, Yvette, have 2 different paths (1 is regular girlfriend, other 1 is femdom). In the next releases there will be more events.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I just want to have Irene all to myself but that will be impossible. I also want Rebecca to all myself. The new females I don't care for too much. I do want the athletic chick but all she does is pisses you off. The dev love torturing us.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I just want to have Irene all to myself but that will be impossible. I also want Rebecca to all myself. The new females I don't care for too much. I do want the athletic chick but all she does is pisses you off. The dev love torturing us.
don't worry, you'll have your reward...

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
this game desperately needs a walk through or at least a gallery page for every girls........plz do share a legit walk through or save files...Ty

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
this game desperately needs a walk through or at least a gallery page for every girls........plz do share a legit walk through or save files...Ty
As I already said in my patreon posts, this game can't have a real walkthru because there are so different paths and there isn't 1 good way to do it, it depends by your choice, you can have the same girl in differnt ways, you'll have different opportunities. And you'll behave will influence also the option you will have.

in this post I explain it better

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570990037693.png

Plans for upcoming releases
First of all. Some people asked me for a walkthru of the game.
Walkthru is practically impossible to do.
Let me explain: in this game there is only one time line on which events follow one another. Many events will happen anyway whatever you decide to do (for example: Meadow will get the role in the movie even if you don't help her, Keesha will get information about Rebecca and Boris even if you don't help her. Obviously the fact that you decide to help or not a person will influence the relationship with this person and possibly with other people involved. This gives rise to a domino effect that may or may not give you access to other events)

So a single walkthru is impossible because certain events and options will be available following different paths that can lead you to the same scenario but in different conditions.

However, I am always very willing to discuss with you about the different possibilities and how to get certain rewards.

You can easily write to me here or on the discord channel about the walkthru

We now move on to talk about the characters and the development of their stories

IRENE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MEADOW

KIRSTEN

REBECCA
MELISSA
LUANA
YVETTE
ADELE
LARA
MICHELLE
ASHLEY
TATIANNA
RAIN
ANDREA
MARTINA

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The simple choice system is very instinctual ... try, get a grim face, go back -> get the other happy response ... go on!

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the last time i played it...it was way bigger than this ....is this game getting revamped or i do have some pb with my playthrough

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes