shoker86

Apr 29, 2017
I'm not sure if it's in all version but for some reason Android port has built in cheat mod and I'm happy but for the same reason I dont know what it does.

I can add money and its totally fine but there are options which i cant understand or there is a hatch somewhere

-be a pro - what exacly it does?
- be an ass- i guess asshole but i cant find any effect of that option
Same goes for :
-power up -....

Is there anyone who can explain that freemode cheat to me? The girls still treatsm me like normal guy, there is no boost to anything idk.
Be an ass if it's high enough gives some extra conversatio options if I remember correctly. Power up is used during sex (stamina)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I'm not sure if it's in all version but for some reason Android port has built in cheat mod and I'm happy but for the same reason I dont know what it does.

I can add money and its totally fine but there are options which i cant understand or there is a hatch somewhere

-be a pro - what exacly it does?
- be an ass- i guess asshole but i cant find any effect of that option
Same goes for :
-power up -....

Is there anyone who can explain that freemode cheat to me? The girls still treatsm me like normal guy, there is no boost to anything idk.
Android version is unofficial.
I am guessing being a pro maxes out your professionalism

Power up may affect your workout stat.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Is there any indicator what my workout status or how professional I'm?
With a high stamina/ workout count, it gives you extra moves during sex plus you need it to make Yvette cum.

Professionalism is how models treat you when you photograph them.

Reactions: Kaftan

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
How many games does a developer have in this universe? Ncc, Follower, Sexduction, The King is Back. Anything else?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
in order The King of the beach, NCCU loser or idol, Sexducation, The King is Back, Snake Thompson and Follower.
I didn't know about NCCU Loser or Idol, just looked it up and that game has a few of the NCC cast in it (Valentina, Keesha, Harley and Shyla). I'd love to play it, sadly the game was on Unity with no save function. Maybe Alfius will add this to his Renpy remake list too ;)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I didn't know about NCCU Loser or Idol, just looked it up and that game has a few of the NCC cast in it (Valentina, Keesha, Harley and Shyla). I'd love to play it, sadly the game was on Unity with no save function. Maybe Alfius will add this to his Renpy remake list too ;)
Sure thing, will do it after Sexduction :) (Unless another modder/developer steps up to the plate. I honestly think the other guy's conversions were exceptional, mine is more a beginner attempt ;)

Reactions: Valantir

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
I like that game, it also has Leonard and his mother in it

Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes