gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
It's just an update post for Patreon subscribers. Once 1.3 is ready for release via Patreon it will be better if it isn't leaked here for at least 2 weeks to allow for bug-fixes to avoid complaints.
Well i dont want to sound like a smart*ss but one of the best way to promote your game is for the better or worse this forum. That said , people want to know the stuff about the game , some of us on this forum do want to try games and see if we like them before giving money, i mean i did , and this game has potential , it lost a bit to many subscribers when it got reworked. But keeping the post secret and delaying too much the version on this forum can hurt it bad... I mean look at games like lust epidemic , no more secrets , where the heart is , they have the update leaked the same day and yet it has enough patreons, so that proves this forum doesnt hurt the dev .

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Well i dont want to sound like a smart*ss but one of the best way to promote your game is for the better or worse this forum. That said , people want to know the stuff about the game , some of us on this forum do want to try games and see if we like them before giving money, i mean i did , and this game has potential , it lost a bit to many subscribers when it got reworked. But keeping the post secret and delaying too much the version on this forum can hurt it bad... I mean look at games like lust epidemic , no more secrets , where the heart is , they have the update leaked the same day and yet it has enough patreons, so that proves this forum doesnt hurt the dev .
The version on here is the current version, the next version is still being worked. The game was released too early as it was still in beta phase so a lot of bugs still existed, the game is released on here when somebody gifts it, most of the games you listed get released so soon as someone gifts it. The post is for patreons, if a patreon wants to share it they will share it. When people complain because something hasn't been shared it tends to turn off people who may have shared it.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
New Coral City is a place for pure Alpha males!! After Mark ran through the girls in King of the Beach and The King is Back, I took some time and took a trip back to NCCU and played as Shyla's future husband Nick. True to form, he was hitting girls left right and center in his university days.. The main character of this game is in very good company. I almost feel bad for trying to tempt Shyla behind Nick's back when the time comes... almost ;)

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
New Coral City is a place for pure Alpha males!! After Mark ran through the girls in King of the Beach and The King is Back, I took some time and took a trip back to NCCU and played as Shyla's future husband Nick. True to form, he was hitting girls left right and center in his university days.. The main character of this game is in very good company. I almost feel bad for trying to tempt Shyla behind Nick's back when the time comes... almost ;)
You forgot about Gary playing with Lara and Belen, behind Adele's back too.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Guys i know it's off topic but i dont know any other source of information about NCC. So please don't delete this message.

In android version of the game (yea i know it's unofficial) there is built in cheat mod but i can't find any info anywhere even patreon site about this mod. I would like to know something more about options of that mod. Since sometimes game read my stats very strangely

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Guys i know it's off topic but i dont know any other source of information about NCC. So please don't delete this message.

In android version of the game (yea i know it's unofficial) there is built in cheat mod but i can't find any info anywhere even patreon site about this mod. I would like to know something more about options of that mod. Since sometimes game read my stats very strangely

Thank you.
Haven't played the 'droid version but that just looks like the game stats (as opposed to character stats) screen. It tells you what you've currently purchased/have in your stock - and can't be changed.

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Haven't played the 'droid version but that just looks like the game stats (as opposed to character stats) screen. It tells you what you've currently purchased/have in your stock - and can't be changed.
Its true that at that screen most of things are just buyable things like weed or dildo but at the top of the screen there are cheat options like max cash (100 000) max professionalism or max power

And i do not understand how game is reading meaningful stats cause once pressed "be a pro" game reads my professionalism as 100 out of 100 but next time its like 13 out of 100 i have no clue whats going on

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Its true that at that screen most of things are just buyable things like weed or dildo but at the top of the screen there are cheat options like max cash (100 000) max professionalism or max power

And i do notnunderstand how game is reading meaningful stats cause oncebi pressed "be a pro" game reads my professionalism as 100 out of 100 but next time its like 13 out of 100 i have no clue whats going on
My bad - didn't spot the "Be Pro", etc stuff at the top of the image.o_O

Devil'sHunter

Mar 30, 2020
why the hell the developer did not give a gallery. its frustrating to play so many times from the start for one scene.
is there any mod for this?dam broke for me when the mc had 92 relationship with yvette but a jealous trait of 10, so still humiliated the mc. sigh, and the spoiler just said about the relationship stat

Reactions: defd©™

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
why the hell the developer did not give a gallery. its frustrating to play so many times from the start for one scene.
is there any mod for this?dam broke for me when the mc had 92 relationship with yvette but a jealous trait of 10, so still humiliated the mc. sigh, and the spoiler just said about the relationship stat
He hasn't created a gallery and somebody has already requested a mod.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Does he fuck a lot of other people? Only Yvette comes to mind
he got ashley, yvette, bar chick. and that one girl loves suck dick but only bj with her so far. i'm just being a jerk to girls and playing dumb when it comes to their questions. i was able say we should have a threesome with asian chick, but nothing happen yet.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes