PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
There is a fixed version in my patreon. Obviously I can't share it here.
fixed version of what, ganjah or bernie? because bernie's bug is day 60 (week 9, version 0.9)! please, tell me some more stories about "solid", "bug free" versions of ncc :LOL:, only if we are patient enough not to share leaked versions :devilish:. it's simply not possible in a game complex like this one, and without a proper testing team. i'm gonna say this again, f95 community can be the best testing team, if you're smart enough. yeah, yeah, i know, patrons are important, fuck the bugs, you can live with bugs, but not without money.
keep on, and stay safe :).

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
fixed version of what, ganjah or bernie? because bernie's bug is day 60 (week 9, version 0.9)! please, tell me some more stories about "solid", "bug free" versions of ncc :LOL:, only if we are patient enough not to share leaked versions :devilish:. it's simply not possible in a game complex like this one, and without a proper testing team. i'm gonna say this again, f95 community can be the best testing team, if you're smart enough. yeah, yeah, i know, patrons are important, fuck the bugs, you can live with bugs, but not without money.
keep on, and stay safe :).
Initial releases of NCC on Patreon nearly always have some bugs in them due to the complexity and HoneyGames has a team of bug fixers that respond to the reported bugs submitted there or find them independently - like myself. 1.2 was leaked here too early and included more of these bugs.

When 1.3 is ready and released on Patreon he'll drop the bug-fixed (maybe odd ones left here and there) version of 1.2 to a lower tier. That will include bug fixes from previous versions where found. If anybody already has 1.2 from here and has problem saves due to bugs they can always either fix them on their own (via bug searches in this thread, manually changing variables, etc) or ask for a mod to upload the revised version and re-load the saves then.

The revised versions won't be released here unless leaked as the current game version is still at the same revision as the top tier.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Anybody out there like the prospect of Ashley as an in-game girlfriend? As I mentioned a while back (https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/page-126#post-3758094) there's currently a problem with setting the "ashleygirl" stat to 2 (dating) - unless she had drunken sex with David after the Ashley/Tatianna/Connor dinner and you forgive her. If you had a successful dinner and had sex with her then the variable isn't currently set and there's no current solution apart from the fix mentioned in that post.

If you don't want to play through to that point I have 5 varying end of 1.2 saves available in the attached zip where the dinner date was successful, she's your girlfriend and you have to keep her happy at least weekly:

1-1. Ashley (no perversion, no couple swap - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor relationship bad)
1-2. Ashley (perversion, couple swap - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor relationship bad)
1-3. Ashley (perversion, couple swap - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor relationship good)
1-4. Ashley/Kim (perversion, couple swap - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor relationship bad)
1-5. Ashley/Kim (perversion, couple swap - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor relationship good)

The first is obvious as the pure g/f path. The second two are speculative and encourage perversion/swinging (by talking to her about your earlier crazy exploits with Kirsten and by talking to Tatianna about swinging early game). The last two are also speculative and add Kim (yoga instructor) into the mix ("ashleysuspect" increases when you meet them on the beach).

In all cases good relationships with Adele & Riley, used photos of Boris & Jennifer and supporting Rebecca with career.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Initial releases of NCC on Patreon nearly always have some bugs in them due to the complexity and HoneyGames has a team of bug fixers that respond to the reported bugs submitted there or find them independently - like myself. 1.2 was leaked here too early and included more of these bugs.
so, HoneyGames still doesn't have proper testing team and no proof reader. posting a game in such messy condition as 1.2 initial version was nothing but an insult to highest tier patrons imo. it's not normal that people pay 25 bucks to get an early access to that mess. you should understand that it's not important that version 1.2 leaked here "too early". it's important in what condition v1.2 was released. proof reading and low level testing are needed before releasing the new version. before posting a link on his patreon page!

so, the highest tier supporters are HoneyGames actual testing ground (oops, i forgot about you, sorry)? he doesn't need the team of "bug fixers", he needs a team of "bug hunters". fixing can be done by single man, once the bugs detected. and all that should be done prior to new version release, not after!

this is all very wrong and very unprofessional. he won't get much more patrons that way.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Okay - bug fixers, bug hunters - maybe I should have used the latter. He's Italian and does have a proof reader - 2nd release of 1.2 on Patreon was fixed in that respect early July. In a game of this complexity with so many variables you aren't going to find all bugs on the first release unless you play every single path/combination, do it as a full-time job and delay releases even more. Some bugs are also probably left over from pre-reboot.

His Patreon supporters probably accept the situation - it's their choice.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
so, HoneyGames still doesn't have proper testing team and no proof reader. posting a game in such messy condition as 1.2 initial version was nothing but an insult to highest tier patrons imo. it's not normal that people pay 25 bucks to get an early access to that mess. you should understand that it's not important that version 1.2 leaked here "too early". it's important in what condition v1.2 was released. proof reading and low level testing are needed before releasing the new version. before posting a link on his patreon page!

so, the highest tier supporters are HoneyGames actual testing ground (oops, i forgot about you, sorry)? he doesn't need the team of "bug fixers", he needs a team of "bug hunters". fixing can be done by single man, once the bugs detected. and all that should be done prior to new version release, not after!

this is all very wrong and very unprofessional. he won't get much more patrons that way.
Yeah. Your last sentence is the fairest thing you've ever written, maybe you reread it and understand something.

I'm unprofessional, that's right. That's not my work. I do other things for a living
This is something I do for passion and fun. The fact that people donate money to me to do this makes me strive to do the best I can, carry out the projects in the best possible way and decide to use a lot of my free time to do this instead of doing something else.

That said: I'm tired of reading your complaints, I don't find them constructive at all. They just seem to me to be driven by a desire to piss off...you can safely ignore this game and play one of a thousand other games of this genre that you can find on this site.

I take this opportunity once again to thank all the people who support me and who like to discuss this game in a civilized way, who give interesting suggestions (I read everything) and who help me to improve the game.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
That said: I'm tired of reading your complaints, I don't find them constructive at all. They just seem to me to be driven by a desire to piss off...you can safely ignore this game and play one of a thousand other games of this genre that you can find on this site.
i admit that my last post was written in a harsh tone. i'm sorry about that:cry:. my intention wasn't to piss you off. i described something that looks to me like a logical procedure for posting an update of the game, practiced by pros and amateurs all around the globe.
i'll say this one more time, i like your games, follower and ncc, didn't play others because of unity engine. i cannot wait for Alfius to finish his work on converting your game to renpy so i can play that game too. i appreciate your hard work and enthusiasm on making ncc. you greatly improved gaming and intoduced bunch of new interesting characters and situations. it's complexity cannot be compared to any adult vn i played. i just wanted to tell you how to make it less buggy, and i did that in a harsh tone, sorry again:cry:.
keep it up, and stay safe.

mepic_86

Mar 14, 2018
HoneyGames Please don't forget about Martina for next releases. And what is the benefit of not dominating her. In the past updates she could have been kind of your girl if you decided to choose the other path but now even being your girl itself doesn't happen too. what can we expect about her paths?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
HoneyGames Please don't forget about Martina for next releases. And what is the benefit of not dominating her. In the past updates she could have been kind of your girl if you decided to choose the other path but now even being your girl itself doesn't happen too. what can we expect about her paths?
The old girlfriend path with her is effectively disabled at the moment in the reboot as there's no current option that results in "martinagirl = 2" (dating). Hope it'll be re-enabled too - though she's very demanding & hard work

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
DOn't worry, there will be girl path for Martina.
you know. She's THAT kind of girl so don't expect for a really romance path... maybe you fall in love with her but she fall in love only with money and fame.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
HoneyGames I missed photoshooting with this girl
(the blonde)
Is it bad for the future relationship and can turn down the future sex scene?
Please give me an answer
Guess you looked in the images folder - which includes some scenes from the old pre-reboot 1.2 version that haven't made it in the new version yet. That blonde looks similar to (and maybe is) Nadya from San Matthews weekend.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
i admit that my last post was written in a harsh tone. i'm sorry about that:cry:. my intention wasn't to piss you off. i described something that looks to me like a logical procedure for posting an update of the game, practiced by pros and amateurs all around the globe.
i'll say this one more time, i like your games, follower and ncc, didn't play others because of unity engine. i cannot wait for Alfius to finish his work on converting your game to renpy so i can play that game too. i appreciate your hard work and enthusiasm on making ncc. you greatly improved gaming and intoduced bunch of new interesting characters and situations. it's complexity cannot be compared to any adult vn i played. i just wanted to tell you how to make it less buggy, and i did that in a harsh tone, sorry again:cry:.
keep it up, and stay safe.
Now I'm trying to explain to you the kind of problems I risk to face if I make the game free on f95 to help me find the bugs (besides the fact that I wouldn't have patreon anymore or I'd have very few of them, but that's not the point).
As you notice the game is very complex and also working on bugs is a delicate intervention (I'm not talking about bugs like typo). With the people who help me I have quite long chats, because even for them sometimes it's not easy to find where a problem can be born. Often they report me a bug about a storyline and then rechecking (or with my support) it turns out that it's not a bug or that the bug is not where they said it was.
As long as I have 3/4 people to interface with it's one thing I can do, if it becomes a whole forum where nobody (or almost nobody) reads the previous messages it becomes a delirium.
Already now I'm often getting reports of bugs that have already been fixed
many times with P4cc3r5 (and others that I don't know what they are called here in the forum) I stop to explain why certain consequences and the meaning of certain stats. is something I can do with a small group of people.
Also because all these people help me for free (I don't earn enough to get a salary, I can't pay other people to work on the game) so they do what they can, when they can.
Unfortunately, this game is very complex. it was born in a way on unity, then I put it on renpy and then on renpy I turned it into a visual novel. Now that I have better knowledge I would develop it in a totally different way and my future games will be much simpler. they will definitely have many paths and will be made this way but the basis on which they will be built will be different. The reason for the last reboot was just the attempt (in my opinion successful) to keep the story as I had planned but to be able to better manage all the variations.
In the future, with a story that starts from scratch will be much easier, now I could only correct some errors and prevent the situation from drifting.

5/6 releases remain to finish. I'm concentrating all the stories to give you a great season finale.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Guess you looked in the images folder - which includes some scenes from the old pre-reboot 1.2 version that haven't made it in the new version yet. That blonde looks similar to (and maybe is) Nadya from San Matthews weekend.
yes she is
I found the picture in the latest patreon post

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Yeah, she's nadya.
In the folder there were already images from the 1.3 shoot (i.e. when you come back from San Matthews).

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, she's nadya.
In the folder there were already images from the 1.3 shoot (i.e. when you come back from San Matthews).
Thank you for the answer but
I want only to know if is bad for the future (probably sex) the thing that i don't choose her for the photoshoot

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes