Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Will it be possible to set up that bitch David so we can send him to jail or make him lose his job so he has to work at the stripclub ?

D

Deleted member 792695

Looking at being finished with the dialogue mod sometime next week...

Just to recap this mod.
- changes all dialogue and dialogue options while still keeping the story the same.
-I've changed some of the prices for things at the mall and price for drugs. Also changed the quantity of drugs you buy from the dealer to be in volumes of 10 uses.
- Deleted duplicate convos with rebecca about apologizing to her again on day 4
- some dialogue is marked with () to mean PC thoughts.
-more forgiving dialogue choices. No more huge loss of points for saying the wrong thing.
-Harley is a bigger slut now with better dialogue
-Added better insults.
- no negative effects from sex. Be as rough as you want or as passionate. Girls will love the sex regardless. Also more options during sex. No more restrictions or checks for certain stats like dominate, cuck, femm, etc.
-There are still paths like cuck and dom. But now they have tags so people 'shouldn't' need a walkthrough
-you can choose if you want to be humiliated on day 32 by Yvette
-day alerts. See what day your currently on. Right now there is 91 days in the game.
-removed a lot of requirements for saying certain things. Except on events that the PC missed. (I know this is kind of repetitive but there is a lot of choices players can miss if they don't have the ass or dominate points).
-boost to relations. Now if you get to 80 points you get bumped up to 10.
-removed some lines I though were just to immature...

Hopefully some of you will check out my mod! I've been working on it for about a month now. I've honestly enjoyed the game way more now that I've looked under the hood! Seeing all the choices people could make and what is available to the player is really interesting to me. My main goal with this mod besides making it a easier read is to let players have more dynamic playthroughs. You don't have to be a asshole the whole game to do asshole things.

Hope to post it soon! Have a good week everyone!

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I just started playing NCC last week, and want to say that it is awesome. I am amazed at the amount and variety of content. Thank you!

One request. I find myself playing with the Character Stats open during dialogue interactions. There are so many characters, though, that it is sometimes hard to find them. Is it possible to highlight in some way the thumbnails for the character(s) you are talking to?

D

Deleted member 792695

I just started playing NCC last week, and want to say that it is awesome. I am amazed at the amount and variety of content. Thank you!

One request. I find myself playing with the Character Stats open during dialogue interactions. There are so many characters, though, that it is sometimes hard to find them. Is it possible to highlight in some way the thumbnails for the character(s) you are talking to?
yeah it's possible. It'll just take time to implement

Reactions: Biceptual

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I came across a loop.

On day 58, on Yvette's path to femdom, after offering to talk about Randy with her, when the character returns home, after the shower, Riley phones by offering to come to her birthday (which takes place on day 54). ).

And the game goes from the 58th to the 54th day during the scene with Luana and Yanmei.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Good idea, I'm actually the guy that works on the stats screen for HG. Will see if I can do something like this.

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I can take a look at that HoneyGames Valornim
I took an old backup of the same part, at the level of Yvette's appeal where you have the choice of having to accept and love being humiliated by her at the evening with Maud and Kirsten. But this time around, I made the choice not to love, which closed Yvette's Femdom path.

On day 58, at the gym, Yvette introduces me to Randy without humiliating me. Following which, returning to the apartment, taking a shower, he receives the call from Pinky for the video. And thereafter, it continues with day 59.

So the loop is only on the Femdon route from Yvette.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I came across a loop.

On day 58, on Yvette's path to femdom, after offering to talk about Randy with her, when the character returns home, after the shower, Riley phones by offering to come to her birthday (which takes place on day 54). ).

And the game goes from the 58th to the 54th day during the scene with Luana and Yanmei.
Really weird.
I can't find anything about it.
On day 58 you can have the first video with Pink, or (if you are not in the dom path) invite Yvette to your home. As Main Events.
If neither of these two events is triggered you have the usual choice between the various events available.
I couldn't find anything that sends to day 54 (not even 52 53 55 56).

In Dom path you talk with Yvette and Randy, she hiumiliate you. Then you go away (if you are in a relation with Ashley you have a little chat with her).
Leaving the gym you see Jennifer and Boris.
You go to the Mall
You meet Yoshi
(if Yvette told you she need to talk with you (only if you're not in girlfriend path but you're trying to) you call her on the phone
Then you go home and you can get Pinky event, or Yvette come to your place to see a movie (not in dom path) or you get a menu with all the different events you can get.
I don't see any error about it.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes