S m ; ) e

Sep 8, 2020
Really weird.
I can't find anything about it.
On day 58 you can have the first video with Pink, or (if you are not in the dom path) invite Yvette to your home. As Main Events.
If neither of these two events is triggered you have the usual choice between the various events available.
I couldn't find anything that sends to day 54 (not even 52 53 55 56).

In Dom path you talk with Yvette and Randy, she hiumiliate you. Then you go away (if you are in a relation with Ashley you have a little chat with her).
Leaving the gym you see Jennifer and Boris.
You go to the Mall
You meet Yoshi
(if Yvette told you she need to talk with you (only if you're not in girlfriend path but you're trying to) you call her on the phone
Then you go home and you can get Pinky event, or Yvette come to your place to see a movie (not in dom path) or you get a menu with all the different events you can get.
I don't see any error about it.
I'm probably too late and you figured it already out.
I tried to replay it and could the problem be ashleychat? It sends you straight back to jump day5306b if you didn't have any chat with Ashley before. And the birthday is on Day 53.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
No one knows atm. It's just over a week delay so far, like the mayority of devs represented here HG usually takes 2-3 weeks longer then planned, no worries..
Spoke to HG games today, he is hard at work with the update. This is big update and basically the reason why he did the reboot is coming into play here. In terms of the stats screen, I updated it with the latest characters up to 1.3. But I'm making some more changes to streamline it. Maybe put a custom filter in so you can select your own characters to view.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Spoke to HG games today, he is hard at work with the update. This is big update and basically the reason why he did the reboot is coming into play here. In terms of the stats screen, I updated it with the latest characters up to 1.3. But I'm making some more changes to streamline it. Maybe put a custom filter in so you can select your own characters to view.
Cool, custom filter would be a nice feature :) I'm one of those that keep the character stats open at all times, it would be appriciated to be able to "shrink" it down a bit.. thank you.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Good that there is news, but I wish he would stop giving estimated dates because he always misses them by a wide margin.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
HoneyGames

Good that there is news, but I wish he would stop giving estimated dates because he always misses them by a wide margin.
It's tough man. Being a software developer myself as well as converting one of his old games, it's not so easy to always deliver when you say you are going to finish. First of, if people start asking when the next update will be, it's nicer to tell them in the next week, if you think it will be doable by then, than telling them...Not sure, could be a month, could be two months... I'm not sure.

Then life happens, your RL work get's in the way. Your GF/wife complains about you sitting in front of the PC every night, family comes to visit, hardware giving issues, software giving issues, unplanned bugs that takes hours to find and some days you just do not feel up to working on the game. I know HG is getting Patreon money, but sometimes you just need a bit of a break.

I know there are a few developers on here that delivers like clockwork, but the emphasis is on few. HG is one of the more regular updaters on the site, but sometimes shit happens. For me his track record speaks for himself.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
It's tough man. Being a software developer myself as well as converting one of his old games, it's not so easy to always deliver when you say you are going to finish. First of, if people start asking when the next update will be, it's nicer to tell them in the next week, if you think it will be doable by then, than telling them...Not sure, could be a month, could be two months... I'm not sure.

Then life happens, your RL work get's in the way. Your GF/wife complains about you sitting in front of the PC every night, family comes to visit, hardware giving issues, software giving issues, unplanned bugs that takes hours to find and some days you just do not feel up to working on the game. I know HG is getting Patreon money, but sometimes you just need a bit of a break.

I know there are a few developers on here that delivers like clockwork, but the emphasis is on few. HG is one of the more regular updaters on the site, but sometimes shit happens. For me his track record speaks for himself.
I agree. HoneyGames is one of the best dev here. He always spends time talking with the beggars we are and doesn't seems to mind that we have his game at the same time as his top tier patrons :KEK:

Moreover his delays are never too long and It's not a suprise that the game gets delayed sometimes seeing how It's rich and complex. Compared to other devs with shady excuses and delays like ICstor and Aorrta, he's like a swiss.

Mar 21, 2018
I just started playing this game and I'm a bit confused. It says I am starting part 2 and gave me the option of viewing a summary of part 1. Is part 1 playable or does the game start with part 2?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just started playing this game and I'm a bit confused. It says I am starting part 2 and gave me the option of viewing a summary of part 1. Is part 1 playable or does the game start with part 2?
Part 1 is another game called The Follower.
Part 2 is this game called NCC. NCC gives a pretty good summary of the main events in part 1.

You do not need to play part 1 to play part 2. Part 1 does give you a lot more insight into some of the characters in part 2 (Especially Kirsten and Irene).

Personally I would recommend part 1 (The Renpy version). It's not as good as NCC, but still pretty good.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To the uploader, Can we maybe drop the Pre-Reboot version form the OP?

There is no need for that to be on here anymore. The reboot version surpassed the pre-reboot version, so the pre reboot would just serve to confuse new players.

The current state of the Pre-Reboot version is a lot more buggy and have less content then the current version. I do not see any reason for it to be on here anymore.

Thanks

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018
To the uploader, Can we maybe drop the Pre-Reboot version form the OP?

There is no need for that to be on here anymore. The reboot version surpassed the pre-reboot version, so the pre reboot would just serve to confuse new players.

The current state of the Pre-Reboot version is a lot more buggy and have less content then the current version. I do not see any reason for it to be on here anymore.
A dummy/bot account controls this thread. You have to contact a moderator to make that happen. Bot accounts aren't monitored.

Reactions: Alfius
D

Deleted member 792695

Here is a early version of the mod. It covers days 1 to 60... I should be completely finished hopefully this week or next.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I've spent a ton of time going through all the dialogue in this game. I appreciate this game way more now that I've read every line from day 1 to 60. It really is an ambitious project.

To recap this mod...
-changes a lot of the dialogue to be more American and native to English speakers.
- I've changed most of the prices at the mall. Also changed quantity of drugs you buy from the dealer.
-Deleted duplicate convos. Like the duplicate convo with Rebecca on day 4.
-Marked dialogue with () to mean what the PC is thinking.... Not just saying out loud.
-Made many of the dialogue choices more forgiving. (i.e. less character points taken away)
-Harley and Melissa say sluttier things now
-Added better insults.
- no negative effects from sex. Be as rough as you want or as passionate. The girls will love you all the same. (I know this kind of ruins the pathing a little bit since you miss out on some of the shit talking women say when you're really bad at sex but IMO it's better this way)
- However there are still paths like cuck and dom.
-you can choose if you want to be humiliated on day 32. Before it was a stat check. I thought it would be better if players decided.
-day alerts. Be told what day it is in the morning. (I think I started doing later... I need to go back and add it to the starting weeks)
-removed all of the requirements to saying certain things. Except on events that the PC missed.
-boost to relations. Now if you get to 80 points you get bumped up to 100.
-made Rebecca a bit more flirty. But flirty as a friend.
-lessened negative impacts from talking about people who aren't there. For example, if you're talking to Harley about michelle and Michelle isn't there, you don't lose relationship points with Michelle. Unless Harley tells Michelle what you said. (This goes for most of the characters in the game)
-made Michelle a bit more consistent to who she is and how she acts. (BTW Michelle, Harley and Melissa are my fav's in this game so I took special care of their lines).
-Mark is more of a bro. Still kind of a piece of shit tho.
-removed most if not all of the violent checks. No more bystander effect. Also intelligent checks. I feel this makes the PC a bit more dynamic as a character as they are able to respond violently or intelligently based on the situation.
-added past tense when past tense is necessary.

And that's about it. Please leave me some feedback if you enjoy this mod. It will help encourage me to finish it!

TO INSTALL!!!!
1.All you have to do is unzip the mod. Once you unzip in the mod folder you'll see a folder called 'game'. Inside 'game' you'll see every .rpy file for the game.
2. Now open your NCC-1.3 folder. Inside you'll see a folder called 'game' too! Along with 'lib', 'renpy' etc...
3. Open your 'game folder in the NCC-1.3. folder and then you're going to drag and drop all the .rpy files in the 'game' folder in my mod to the 'game' folder in the NCC1-3.
4. You should get a window that says that the destination has 261 files with the same names. REPLACE THESE FILES

And that's it! You're done! I've added a message on the first line on day 1 that the mod is installed (NOT the intro).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Here is a early version of the mod. It covers days 1 to 60... I should be completely finished hopefully this week or next.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as I've spent a ton of time going through all the dialogue in this game. I appreciate this game way more now that I've read every line from day 1 to 60. It really is an ambitious project.

To recap this mod...
-changes a lot of the dialogue to be more American and native to English speakers.
- I've changed most of the prices at the mall. Also changed quantity of drugs you buy from the dealer.
-Deleted duplicate convos. Like the duplicate convo with Rebecca on day 4.
-Marked dialogue with () to mean what the PC is thinking.... Not just saying out loud.
-Made many of the dialogue choices more forgiving. (i.e. less character points taken away)
-Harley and Melissa say sluttier things now
-Added better insults.
- no negative effects from sex. Be as rough as you want or as passionate. The girls will love you all the same. (I know this kind of ruins the pathing a little bit since you miss out on some of the shit talking women say when you're really bad at sex but IMO it's better this way)
- However there are still paths like cuck and dom.
-you can choose if you want to be humiliated on day 32. Before it was a stat check. I thought it would be better if players decided.
-day alerts. Be told what day it is in the morning. (I think I started doing later... I need to go back and add it to the starting weeks)
-removed all of the requirements to saying certain things. Except on events that the PC missed.
-boost to relations. Now if you get to 80 points you get bumped up to 100.
-made Rebecca a bit more flirty. But flirty as a friend.
-lessened negative impacts from talking about people who aren't there. For example, if you're talking to Harley about michelle and Michelle isn't there, you don't lose relationship points with Michelle. Unless Harley tells Michelle what you said. (This goes for most of the characters in the game)
-made Michelle a bit more consistent to who she is and how she acts. (BTW Michelle, Harley and Melissa are my fav's in this game so I took special care of their lines).
-Mark is more of a bro. Still kind of a piece of shit tho.
-removed most if not all of the violent checks. No more bystander effect. Also intelligent checks. I feel this makes the PC a bit more dynamic as a character as they are able to respond violently or intelligently based on the situation.
-added past tense when past tense is necessary.

And that's about it. Please leave me some feedback if you enjoy this mod. It will help encourage me to finish it!

TO INSTALL!!!!
1.All you have to do is unzip the mod. Once you unzip in the mod folder you'll see a folder called 'game'. Inside 'game' you'll see every .rpy file for the game.
2. Now open your NCC-1.3 folder. Inside you'll see a folder called 'game' too! Along with 'lib', 'renpy' etc...
3. Open your 'game folder in the NCC-1.3. folder and then you're going to drag and drop all the .rpy files in the 'game' folder in my mod to the 'game' folder in the NCC1-3.
4. You should get a window that says that the destination has 261 files with the same names. REPLACE THESE FILES

And that's it! You're done! I've added a message on the first line on day 1 that the mod is installed (NOT the intro).
gonna check it surely.
congrats on doing it/having patience to go through all those endless script files.
edit.
i would only add to the "install" part - pleaase do backup your original files/scripts prior installing it;)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes