WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
FIX FILE for MArtina events in case you choose not to fuck her.

replace the file in the game folder with the one in the attachments
A word of warning: Downloading this file results in a download named "449140_02_day_29.rpy". So obviously you need to remove the no. at the front but also the underscores as the original file name ingame is "02 day 29.rpy".

Reactions: HoneyGames

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
A word of warning: Downloading this file results in a download named "449140_02_day_29.rpy". So obviously you need to remove the no. at the front but also the underscores as the original file name ingame is "02 day 29.rpy".
Thank you. I didn't know that.
Anyway the files is available also in my patrons post

(Fortunately not so much people decided to don't fuck Martina)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so many girls..so confusing..Pros:i like the dames generally..especially Yvette and Ashley..there is a lot of content so far..the engrish only cause minor eye ticks..not much..so is acceptable..i can avoid seeing other dudes bang the dames mostly..i do not recall that option being there first time i tried this long ago..i had to watch the intro..now i can bypass..or my memory sucks..either way thanks for giving me the choice not to see random dicks :p no stat grinding..i always seem to earn enough money to get what i need when i need it..Cons:the "stats" are useless as shit..no indication of how much a dame likes me in relation to the numbers that pop up occasionally..the screen could use the ladies names under the pics because only a couple i know right off are who mi think they are..lol..a hint system would be nice with this many dames to keep track of..do not like keeping having to go to Andrea's when right off the bat i wanted nothing to do with her and her slut mom..LOL the choice to avoid completely some dames that are not say..job related..would be nice..i donno..maybe too much work..i'm just a player not a coder..but it is overwhelming trying to keep track.....either way..the game is much better now..than it was when i first tried it the first update.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
so many girls..so confusing..Pros:i like the dames generally..especially Yvette and Ashley..there is a lot of content so far..the engrish only cause minor eye ticks..not much..so is acceptable..i can avoid seeing other dudes bang the dames mostly..i do not recall that option being there first time i tried this long ago..i had to watch the intro..now i can bypass..or my memory sucks..either way thanks for giving me the choice not to see random dicks :p no stat grinding..i always seem to earn enough money to get what i need when i need it..Cons:the "stats" are useless as shit..no indication of how much a dame likes me in relation to the numbers that pop up occasionally..the screen could use the ladies names under the pics because only a couple i know right off are who mi think they are..lol..a hint system would be nice with this many dames to keep track of..do not like keeping having to go to Andrea's when right off the bat i wanted nothing to do with her and her slut mom..LOL the choice to avoid completely some dames that are not say..job related..would be nice..i donno..maybe too much work..i'm just a player not a coder..but it is overwhelming trying to keep track.....either way..the game is much better now..than it was when i first tried it the first update.
Thank you.
As I said the first weeks it's a little confusing because I put a lot of characters in the game to create the main scenarion and to built up your relationship stats with all the girls. When the game continue (from 0.4 and over ) will be a lot easier to avoid some girls.

For the stats page I know is a mess at the moment. I'm studying a different solution (The name under the girls pics it's a really useful idea, thanks) and probably I'll create a different stats page where I'll write less things but easier to understand. I stop updating the stats page since 0.5 because I realize it was a mess. When I'll get the right solution I'll fix it and I'll upload the new files in the older versions

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How do you beat David in your contest for Melissa?
there is no way to beat him, it's a trap. sorry... You'll get Melissa later than him.

For all the other girls you'll be able to win (some easier, some difficult ) but the first one it's not possible to win...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i did not do any bets...and when he dared to want to bet against Yvette i wanted the option to punch him in the face..MINE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
does being a jerk towards david improve your chances with melissa? she really is my favourite:love:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
HoneyGames you could finally fix that you have to give the name MC twice at the beginning of the game because it's a little irritating when you start a game.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames you could finally fix that you have to give the name MC twice at the beginning of the game because it's a little irritating when you start a game.
You're right.
I'm adding also a list of the name of the other Male characters of the Game so you'll not Call yourself as another Characters...

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I know... You can decide not to bet... it's like betting on McGregor Khabib... If you bet you'll lose. The Other Girls with bet got their stats and you'll be able to win (Yvette, Zoe, Irene, Ashley etc etc)
But why put in the bet if we can't win? What's the point of that? Is it at all possible to prevent him from fucking her?

You're right.
I'm adding also a list of the name of the other Male characters of the Game so you'll not Call yourself as another Characters...
Or maybe remove the option to chose name. There are quite a few scenes where some girls call the MC "Anthony" no matter what name you chose. If you haven't played the first game you have no idea, that that's the default name (because it isn't mentioned during the name choice). So I was really confused who these chicks were talking about when they used the default name.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
But why put in the bet if we can't win? What's the point of that? Is it at all possible to prevent him from fucking her?

Or maybe remove the option to chose name. There are quite a few scenes where some girls call the MC "Anthony" no matter what name you chose. If you haven't played the first game you have no idea, that that's the default name (because it isn't mentioned during the name choice). So I was really confused who these chicks were talking about when they used the default name.

I'm fixing where the girls call you Anthony

For the bet it's just a trap. I mean you could bet but you will lose. You just choose a wrong choice. The Melissa storylines request She have sex with David before she had sex with you. And you and David will bet on so much different girls so it was obvious in my point of view to put this Bet too. there are also bet that David Can't win

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So I get this right, almost all of the interesting girls are already fucking someone else and you have to play the mudrider if you want to have fun with them? Andrea fucks that stupid bitchboi. Her mom fucks everyone. Kirsten fucks the lesbian (I guess there is no mud here at least, but still...). Rebecca fucks the soccer player. Luana fucks the playboy. Tatianna fucks her dumb jock. Riley, Adele, Elsa and Vanessa fuck their husbands. Irene fucks customers at the gloryhole. Harley fucks strangers for cocaine. Rain fucks the pathetic emo. Who is left if you don't want to be a mudrider? Only Ashley and the she-hulk?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Just started to play this game because a picture I saw of Yvette (that ebony colored muscle girl). The beginning was a bit confusing cause it said stuff about episode 1 which isn't linked here.

The bad stuff system wise: pronoun mistakes happen quite often and at times it seems that there are two people saying stuff at each other without being a real conversation. I got some errors after decisions so I had to take choices I didn't want just to be able to progress.

Bad stuff content wise: I ignored Kirsten and told everyone I didn't want her, yet I still get regularly get forced to say stuff like "just wait I will fuck you again". The only way to get Madelyne content is to interact with Andreas life, which I don't care for but maybe we can do the deal and split her and Yoshi up without dating Andrea afterwards, that would be nice.

Positive: Yvette, she's a total babe and with all the other women there is something for everyone. The multitude of choices gives possibilities for many different combinations with the girls and from what I saw you can ignore most without losing other content.

Rating
I would say it's worth playing despite minor problems and grammar mistakes (unless the later is a deal breaker for you)

8/10 (because Yvette ticks all my boxes, otherwise 6.5/10)

Question:
But I have to ask is there a way to have a positive outcome at that last Yvette encounter? She seems to be distant and I lose so many points at the event before episode 5 ends. Which sucks cause I want to date her (you know that degenerated romance stuff like hand holding etc.)

Reactions: PeraDrnda
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes