HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So I get this right, almost all of the interesting girls are already fucking someone else and you have to play the mudrider if you want to have fun with them? Andrea fucks that stupid bitchboi. Her mom fucks everyone. Kirsten fucks the lesbian (I guess there is no mud here at least, but still...). Rebecca fucks the soccer player. Luana fucks the playboy. Tatianna fucks her dumb jock. Riley, Adele, Elsa and Vanessa fuck their husbands. Irene fucks customers at the gloryhole. Harley fucks strangers for cocaine. Rain fucks the pathetic emo. Who is left if you don't want to be a mudrider? Only Ashley and the she-hulk?
You'll can get all of them.

Luana it will be easy and you'll do a lot of things with her... There is Martina too, she's free. Roberta (she's from v0.6), Michelle it's free too.

I mean, life not easy, Pretty girls have a lot of guys who want to fuck with them.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So I get this right, almost all of the interesting girls are already fucking someone else and you have to play the mudrider if you want to have fun with them? Andrea fucks that stupid bitchboi. Her mom fucks everyone. Kirsten fucks the lesbian (I guess there is no mud here at least, but still...). Rebecca fucks the soccer player. Luana fucks the playboy. Tatianna fucks her dumb jock. Riley, Adele, Elsa and Vanessa fuck their husbands. Irene fucks customers at the gloryhole. Harley fucks strangers for cocaine. Rain fucks the pathetic emo. Who is left if you don't want to be a mudrider? Only Ashley and the she-hulk?
see why in my post a page or two back i listed Ashley and Yvette as my favs..they are the only ones that aint all slutted to high hell..the only two in the whole game i am actually pursuing when given choices..all the rest are dead to me

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Just started to play this game because a picture I saw of Yvette (that ebony colored muscle girl). The beginning was a bit confusing cause it said stuff about episode 1 which isn't linked here.

The bad stuff system wise: pronoun mistakes happen quite often and at times it seems that there are two people saying stuff at each other without being a real conversation. I got some errors after decisions so I had to take choices I didn't want just to be able to progress.

Bad stuff content wise: I ignored Kirsten and told everyone I didn't want her, yet I still get regularly get forced to say stuff like "just wait I will fuck you again". The only way to get Madelyne content is to interact with Andreas life, which I don't care for but maybe we can do the deal and split her and Yoshi up without dating Andrea afterwards, that would be nice.

Positive: Yvette, she's a total babe and with all the other women there is something for everyone. The multitude of choices gives possibilities for many different combinations with the girls and from what I saw you can ignore most without losing other content.

Rating
I would say it's worth playing despite minor problems and grammar mistakes (unless the later is a deal breaker for you)

8/10 (because Yvette ticks all my boxes, otherwise 6.5/10)

Question:
But I have to ask is there a way to have a positive outcome at that last Yvette encounter? She seems to be distant and I lose so many points at the event before episode 5 ends. Which sucks cause I want to date her (you know that degenerated romance stuff like hand holding etc.)
After the events where you have sex with Yvette you have 2 paths: Girlfriend or Femdom

If you say to her "I'll make you scream"(or something like that, I don't remember exactlly) before you go in Maud room you'll acivate the Femdom paths 99% (She thinks you're not enought to dominate her and make eher scream so she will fuck you really hard etc etc) In other case the text you will send her the morning after will influence your relationship with her...(If you say you just want to fuck probably she'll lose a lot of interest in you)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
there is no way to beat him, it's a trap. sorry... You'll get Melissa later than him.

For all the other girls you'll be able to win (some easier, some difficult ) but the first one it's not possible to win...
Ivette was the hardest to get until now hahaha took some time but the Swinger girl is the most laborious of the game hm ? cuz i need to get another girl before hahaha, and maybe Rain cuz she is stupid, Andrea is whatever her mother is better plus Andrea is not hot

but tell me can i get revenge on martina ?????????????????????????????

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
After the events where you have sex with Yvette you have 2 paths: Girlfriend or Femdom

If you say to her "I'll make you scream"(or something like that, I don't remember exactlly) before you go in Maud room you'll acivate the Femdom paths 99% (She thinks you're not enought to dominate her and make eher scream so she will fuck you really hard etc etc) In other case the text you will send her the morning after will influence your relationship with her...(If you say you just want to fuck probably she'll lose a lot of interest in you)
I think I've done everything right I even tried the other texting option too
saying "we will have lots of fun tonight"
texting "great night yesterday we should do it again
saying "hi.."
she says I should have called her but I didn't had that option
saying "it's strange for me, I like it ... but I don't know how I feel"
Than she is like whe should drink something, call me, bye...
and I get 60/100 points before that shit I was above 100 points

when I say
Saying "Mmm... you always look hot in bikini"
instead it gives me this error
error.jpg

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
saying "hi.."

when I say
View attachment 435379
Ok, later I'll check that error.
The stats goes down because I was above 100 and after that events I've fixed it...

Reactions: Ramen-

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
HoneyGames wish u could have a discord where I can join you ... I liked the new build so far and hopefully, it will be even better with the upcoming releases

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
saying "hi.."

when I say
View attachment 435379
FIXED
check the attachments rename the file "02 day 34.rpy" and put it the game's folder after you deleted the original file

Reactions: Ramen-

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
FIXED
check the attachments rename the file "02 day 34.rpy" and put it the game's folder after you deleted the original file
Thank you, this answer gives me 84 points but lot less text, Hope I'm on GF part now and looking forward to the next update, keep up the great work!

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
So if you are giving away v0.5 of this game here, shouldn't my $5 2nd tier membership on patreon get v0.7 instead of just 0.6?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
FIX FILE for MArtina events in case you choose not to fuck her.

replace the file in the game folder with the one in the attachments
I still have this bug even though I replaced the original file with the one added here but still even though I didn't have sex with Martina Riley accuses MC of proposing sessions her for sex.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017

you mean the party in the latest version (0.5) right ?

smashingpeaches

May 29, 2018
So do I understand it wright if I say that you're currently rebuilding the game to v1.0?
So at the moment there aren't any new game developments? Can we use our old save games if you reach v1.0 (new version) or do we need to start from scratch?
Thanks.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 35.rpy", line 695, in script
    jump day36y
ScriptError: could not find label 'day36y'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump day36y
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\New Coral City\NCC-05-pc\NCC-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\New Coral City\NCC-05-pc\NCC-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 0.5
Sun Oct 20 22:48:13 2019

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So if you are giving away v0.5 of this game here, shouldn't my $5 2nd tier membership on patreon get v0.7 instead of just 0.6?
I'm giving away 0.4, someone share 0.5 here.
With your tier you can access 0.6
everything explained in this post at the end,... with the link to your tier download

I still have this bug even though I replaced the original file with the one added here but still even though I didn't have sex with Martina Riley accuses MC of proposing sessions her for sex.
I'm back home now and I'm a little drunk. Tomorrow when I'll wake upi I'll check againg, sorry

So do I understand it wright if I say that you're currently rebuilding the game to v1.0?
So at the moment there aren't any new game developments? Can we use our old save games if you reach v1.0 (new version) or do we need to start from scratch?
Thanks.
No. v.1.0 was just an wrong exportation. I mean. It was v0.2
your saves work with new versions.
The rebuild was from the first version of the game (last updates of first version was on june v0.3) but the game is completely different. I remade a lot of renders, there are more storylines now and some storylines and in some storylnes I haven't gotten to where I got to on v0.3 of the old release yet. Yes, it's a bit of a mess to explain

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump day36y

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump day36y
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\New Coral City\NCC-05-pc\NCC-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\PRYWATNE\!!!moje\New Coral City\NCC-05-pc\NCC-0.5-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 0.5
Sun Oct 20 22:48:13 2019
Sorry. It was just the end of v0.5.. No errors, just you miss the files of 0.6.

qwerty8

Oct 14, 2019
Since you have introduced so many girls why are making all of them fucked by other there is no single ladies other then ashley and yvette apart from these two I have lost interest in the game and in the other girls.

P.S :- I'm not criticising your game I just saw so many girls in the banner but to my surpise we are getting all the girls used by others. that's not my Cup of tea.
Anyway good luck with your game.

Reactions: Ass~God

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Since you have introduced so many girls why are making all of them fucked by other there is no single ladies other then ashley and yvette apart from these two I have lost interest in the game and in the other girls.

P.S :- I'm not criticising your game I just saw so many girls in the banner but to my surpise we are getting all the girls used by others. that's not my Cup of tea.
Anyway good luck with your game.
As I said: Michelle is free too, Martina (really hot, introduced in 0.4) is free. YanMei (introduced in 0,6 with a scene in 0.8 is free), Keesha is free, Luana had just some random sex with Luke but she's free after the first weeks (She had sex with him in the past), Madelyne is Free, Roberta is free (introduced in 0.6), Zoe is free, Pinky is free (introduced in 0.8).

Reactions: Alfius

qwerty8

Oct 14, 2019
As I said: Michelle is free too, Martina (really hot, introduced in 0.4) is free. YanMei (introduced in 0,6 with a scene in 0.8 is free), Keesha is free, Luana had just some random sex with Luke but she's free after the first weeks (She had sex with him in the past), Madelyne is Free, Roberta is free (introduced in 0.6), Zoe is free, Pinky is free (introduced in 0.8).
Dude dont get me wrong I'm just saying that I dont consider all the girls to be virgin, I wont have any problem if they have there fair share previously I'm just saying girls like rebecca, mellisa, rain which were my favourite previously are now fuck toys for soccer bitch, David hulk, and limp dick. Now if you stand in mc's shoes would you consider dating an girls who is fucking around in front of you(I know mc has also been cheating on them), but after seeing those girls getting fucked i lost my interest that's what i'm saying. Also consider a girl like andrea fucking a sucker like yoshi then I dont think about pursuing a girl like her, same with meadow. All the girls here are A grade sluts thats what I'm saying. I really like mellisa but after there one night stand I dont think I will look at her in the same way. I'm just saying there may be a chance even yvette and ashley will fuck around and after that you will embrace us with these sluts.

Sorry if you think I' whining too much but that's the way I see it.

Reactions: Ass~God
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes