Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Tip of the hat to HoneyGames for this game. Had so much fun!! :D
I know asking for a walktrough is (really) hard, so.. can somebody tell me how to look "under the hood" in this game?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So to everyone who complains about HoneyGames check out CD Project Red ... they have postponed Cyberpunk 2077 for the 3rd or 4th time. Embarrassing and amateurish.

I think New Coral City is my favorite video game (if you can call it that) of 2020. I started with version 1.2 and check back regularly for new updates. I'm also looking forward to Season 3 and what new technical possibilities can be developed there.

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Which girlfriend do you amigos pursue ?

Yvette, ashley, Michelle, Martina or Zoe ?

Or junkie Melissa ? :KEK:

Reactions: yggdral

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Well, that sounds great but the most important question is: will more happen between the MC & Tatianna or do we have to wait for the new season?
The dev said you will be able to have sex with all the girls in the game before the end of the current season (ie, New Coral City) if you make the right choices. If you see my other post (https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-4-honeygames.28118/page-210#post-4437230) there is a solo option that may work if you can whittle down the "tatiannaconnor" variable (through your choices rather than cheating as it may break it) and swinging paths involving Michelle or Yanmei (as Connor likes both of them).

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Tip of the hat to HoneyGames for this game. Had so much fun!! :D
I know asking for a walktrough is (really) hard, so.. can somebody tell me how to look "under the hood" in this game?
A text editor like Notepad++ is your friend here to search the *.rpy file in the "game" folder for stuff like text (from menu choices) and variables (such as <girl>good, <girl>event, <girl>path, <girl>fuck and <girl><boy> (relationship stat)).

Reactions: Mpkstroff

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Which girlfriend do you amigos pursue ?

Yvette, ashley, Michelle, Martina or Zoe ?

Or junkie Melissa ? :KEK:
Well first time I played I hated Yvette so that was a no. I went Ashley. Michelle doesn't seem to want more than some fun now and then. Martina is using the MC. And I don't even recall Zoe.

I would prefer Rain but Zoey is my favorite too.
Rain is intriguing but she is far too loyal to that loser Lars.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Well first time I played I hated Yvette so that was a no. I went Ashley. Michelle doesn't seem to want more than some fun now and then. Martina is using the MC. And I don't even recall Zoe.
Zoe is the bar owner of the Roundhouse Pub.

Yvette is the sweetest of them of all on the girlfriend path but I get that at first she is hatable

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Zoe is the bar owner of the Roundhouse Pub.

Yvette is the sweetest of them of all on the girlfriend path but I get that at first she is hatable
Well, she and Ashley are incredibly jealous, understandably, but at least Ashley isn’t fucking the MC’s ex-girlfriend whenever Maud calls her. So yeah not a big fan of Yvette. lol

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Well, she and Ashley are incredibly jealous, understandably, but at least Ashley isn’t fucking the MC’s ex-girlfriend whenever Maud calls her. So yeah not a big fan of Yvette. lol
True but she stops fucking kirsten once she's your girlfriend so that's okay but man the day honeygames will create the scene where Yvette learns about the MC cheating on her it will be AMAZING :KEK:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
True but she stops fucking kirsten once she's your girlfriend so that's okay but man the day honeygames will create the scene where Yvette learns about the MC cheating on her it will be AMAZING :KEK:
Does she?

Or the MC could not cheat...

I know, crazy, but Yvette can crush the MC with her thighs so not a good idea to anger her.

Reactions: .N9

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Does she?

Or the MC could not cheat...

I know, crazy, but Yvette can crush the MC with her thighs so not a good idea to anger her.
I know that's why i usually go with both Yvette and Ashley. Either you live fully the NCC life or you don't :KEK:

And It's impossible to don't cheat in this game, too much temptation

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know that's why i usually go with both Yvette and Ashley. Either you live fully the NCC life or you don't :KEK:

And It's impossible to don't cheat in this game, too much temptation
LOL, you like to live on the edge.

I think I friend zoned anyone the MC fucked prior to the beginning of this game since I didn’t know them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmigo
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes