Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Lol, what about the junkie Melissa?

And the parties at Maud’s. Honestly feel like I avoid a lot of content in my game
Ah Melissa the junkie, a nice lady for some amigos in this thread, an uninteresting junkie thief bitch for me.

I'm sure some of you here gave her money for rehab:KEK:

And i don't like maud's parties, it doesn't interest me. I hate Maud.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I'm not all in for Melissa either, but the dev said its not the end for her story. For now she is just a junkie, but later her story could take a nice turn who knows
I hope so because for the moment she has nothing for her, the only good thing with her is that you can cuck David with her

Reactions: yggdral and .N9

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ah Melissa the junkie, a nice lady for some amigos in this thread, an uninteresting junkie thief bitch for me.

I'm sure some of you here gave her money for rehab:KEK:

And i don't like maud's parties, it doesn't interest me. I hate Maud.
Yeah, I don’t see the appeal of Melissa or Maud’s parties. Melissa can enjoy David as much as she wants. I am not touching a junkie.

Maud’s parties seem boring. Why would I want to watch the MC’s ex take a st
I'm not all in for Melissa either, but the dev said its not the end for her story. For now she is just a junkie, but later her story could take a nice turn who knows
Once a junkie always a junkie (in game anyway, I have a more expansive view of that irl)

I hope so because for the moment she has nothing for her, the only good thing with her is that you can cuck David with her
Eh, who would want to sleep with someone who thinks David was a good idea? And is a junkie... too many fish in the sea.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
I don't get it, im reading the user posts and some say the yanmei threesome scene was a good addition/they can play it but not sure how its bugged for me as another scene appears in its place. Is this something u can fix by yourself by renaming files etc. or do u have to wait for dev

May 14, 2017
Good evening, sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, but someone can help me and tell me which figure or reference is used in the DAZ program for IRENE, in this is game

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
What the hair you have used for Irene? I have tried to find on Daz, but I don't find it. Can you help me?
Good evening, sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question, but someone can help me and tell me which figure or reference is used in the DAZ program for IRENE, in this is game
the resources for ncc are best kept honeygames' secret. this is the closest what i found

also, you should check the following posts in "daz3d art - show us you dazskill" thread. both of artists are still active, and if you contact them maybe they can remember the assets (just maybe, it was long time ago).

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-483#post-1738384
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/page-184#post-1004825

good luck :)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Couple of bugs that you can fix via the console for now:

1) if on a solo path with Roberta (not caught by Vanessa after visiting Liana/Yanmei/Keesha (BJ)) reset "$ robertacheat = 0". It currently sets if you just visit Roberta

2) if on solo paths with Roberta, Luana or Yanmei, check current value of "vanessacaught" before you meet Vanessa and set "$ vanessacaught = 2" if it's ≥ 3. Reeet it back to the value you saw when you meet Richard. It currently counts multiple visits to one girl as seeing more than one.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Only a couple of in-game days to go on my multitude of playthroughs with the current version of the game I'm testing and most bugs have been fixed (on the paths I play). Will be doing the grammar check once finished so I guess HoneyGames may hold off until then.

There have been some very interesting story developments in this release so far and things may come to a head with some paths soon. Will be ignoring Irene's psychologist going forward for all my paths for certain - means the secretary will be missed but not bothered.
A personal question from me: are you involved in the development of NCC?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
A personal question from me: are you involved in the development of NCC?
Not a writer/coder or anything - just a volunteer helper, bug-finder/fixer who also offered to grammar check new releases (since 1.3 for that). Don't know how many of us there are on F95/Patreon/Discord but I don't think there are too many as there would be too many bug reports for HoneyGames to handle.

Reactions: Lord Soth

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
the day honeygames will create the scene where Yvette learns about the MC cheating on her it will be AMAZING :KEK:
I'm definitely with you on this one! Those scenes are so funny! Like in this update where Lamar approaches Anthony while he's having a chat with Katana at the bar so he immediately thinks "it was nice to have had the privilege to live this long" or sth along those lines.. I laughed so hard :ROFLMAO: and even after Lamar's gone Katana's like you should be careful around him, an option appears where you can answer with "I'm not afraid of him!" c'mon.. who you kidding Tony :ROFLMAO:

Rain would be cool but that girl is stupid.
You made Rain sad.. shame on you..:(
screenshot0004.png

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmigo

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Which girlfriend do you amigos pursue ?

Yvette, ashley, Michelle, Martina or Zoe ?

Or junkie Melissa ? :KEK:
Was pursuing Michelle, but lost interest in her after, unfortunately unavoidable, photoshoot with Elsa, so will need to switch focus elsewhere. Will use her to exchange with Conor, than ditch her. There are many interesting...Martina, Keesha, Rain, Andrea and Yanmei.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Was pursuing Michelle, but lost interest in her after, unfortunately unavoidable, photoshoot with Elsa, so will need to switch focus elsewhere. Will use her to exchange with Conor, than ditch her. There are many interesting...Martina, Keesha, Rain, Andrea and Yanmei.
Yeah that killed it for me with Michelle. Rain is looking hot, bit dense though.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Pursuing all of Ashley/Michelle/Martina (thankless I know!)/Roberta/Yanmei/Yvette/Zoe - on separate saves of course. Only Ashley & Yvette are not included in some other saves too.

My biggest concern post 1.4 will be:-

Did I make a mistake in inviting everyone who I could the "Saviour Of Our Freedom" party? Guess I'll have to hang on to the end of 1.31 saves just in case the :poop: hit's the whirly thing :ROFLMAO:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did I make a mistake in inviting everyone who I could the "Saviour Of Our Freedom" party? Guess I'll have to hang on to the end of 1.31 saves just in case the :poop: hit's the whirly thing :ROFLMAO:
I did that too :D What the hell ,at lest will be entertaining if some fight starts.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes