Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
How will it pay in the long term isn't the MC suppose to change next season? There are still so many girls the MC can't even fuck yet and gets locked out of the Tatianna romance if he romances Ashley but you need to romance Ashley to gain any points with Tatianna. Playing through the game as a douchebag rewards you more, playing as a nice guy gets you cucked by David except like 3 girls
I'm just sharing what He said.
I think It will mostly pay for Irene if you find the power of the holy spirit to treat her well and refuse her bj. There's a lovepath for her normaly.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I played a little bit FOLLOWER. It's been a while. This "sandbox system" somehow does not fit or it was not fully developed. But what I found better was the graphics. It looks a little better than in NCC (Season 2).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Are you re-rendering the whole game NCC until version 1.4 ?
I'm not re-rendering everything. 1.5 renders are finished, while I'm coding I'm re-rendering some locations because they were really ugly. I'll definitely be redoing some sex scenes. Now, unlike before, the renders don't take me much time anymore and I can use my PC while I'm doing them (Before instead the PC didn't respond to commands during renders so I had to prepare all the renders first and then encode)

Weather

Feb 27, 2019
I'm not re-rendering everything. 1.5 renders are finished, while I'm coding I'm re-rendering some locations because they were really ugly. I'll definitely be redoing some sex scenes. Now, unlike before, the renders don't take me much time anymore and I can use my PC while I'm doing them (Before instead the PC didn't respond to commands during renders so I had to prepare all the renders first and then encode)
That's great news! What are you thinking time frame wise for the next update? End of the month or sooner?
Great Work!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
How's the progress going so far?
from what you wrote on Patreon you sent it out for testing 10 days ago.. I was betting it would be out today (this weekend..) but seems I was a bit too optimistic..
Cheers

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How's the progress going so far?
from what you wrote on Patreon you sent it out for testing 10 days ago.. I was betting it would be out today (this weekend..) but seems I was a bit too optimistic..
Cheers
I'm sending the files out when they're ready, one (game) day at a time. The extra events where you can call the girls have all been done already (and there are many). I can't give a date for the release because I don't want to create false expectations. The game is very complex and every dialogue takes time because for every answer the reactions of the girl can be different depending on the scenario you are playing. There are events that I can write in a couple of hours, others take two days.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I'm sending the files out when they're ready, one (game) day at a time. The extra events where you can call the girls have all been done already (and there are many). I can't give a date for the release because I don't want to create false expectations. The game is very complex and every dialogue takes time because for every answer the reactions of the girl can be different depending on the scenario you are playing. There are events that I can write in a couple of hours, others take two days.
Thanks for the respons HG.
No worries, I read your post as "the whole" update was sent to testing, misunderstanding on my part :)

Honestly I think it's just better practice overall to not give ETAs for updates for the reason you mentioned. It will be a welcomed surprise when it drops :D
Belated best wishes for the new year.

On the topic of Follower vs NCC I never experienced a vast difference, if any I'd say NCC looks slightly better.
The new updated renders are a real improvement though, looks good.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
You must be one of the lucky souls with a 3090 Im online searching everyday my gtx 950 has outlived it's life expectancy, I'm burning for an upgrade but I will not let these disgusting scalpers break me. Just a few weeks ago I was going to get a 1660 super but decided to hold off for a 3090 a decision I regret everyday now a 1660 super cost more than a 3070 :oops: now. I've seen some for $700+ and I will not pay no more then $250 for one anymore I might as well hunker down for the next few months until I can get my hands on any 3000 series.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
You must be one of the lucky souls with a 3090 Im online searching everyday my gtx 950 has outlived it's life expectancy, I'm burning for an upgrade but I will not let these disgusting scalpers break me. Just a few weeks ago I was going to get a 1660 super but decided to hold off for a 3090 a decision I regret everyday now a 1660 super cost more than a 3070 :oops: now. I've seen some for $700+ and I will not pay no more then $250 for one anymore I might as well hunker down for the next few months until I can get my hands on any 3000 series.
I was in a hurry to change PC since mine was increasingly inadequate and my old card was now too old so I settled for a 2060. As soon as it will be available I will upgrade but I think at the moment it's really hard to find interesting stuff. I wanted to get a quadro but I was advised against it.

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
updates tooks so long need every posiblity is best.other hand i dont agree good guy never ever pay in any game.

parlty ok guy no full douchbag ok maybe but good guy mean u wont cheat u wont date multiple girl.
like u dated one of them early game u need dumop other.
good guys wont do friend with benefit things so luana and all those models yamlei all goes to away
not finished yet but as good guy kind u have one of gf yvete asley micheal and some frendisdouchbags semi douchbag or just silly old mc routin which suit for his bacround best pay
he isnt romatic nerd kind guy
its just scaled dow.pore good guy even u try its goes so many bad way .once i try result was only see few sceeen and nothing
this isnt matrix not real life sim.some hame at bad good and few between routes.but on this game comon admit it.mc at start preety low beening.so best he can do try cleain his act try be decent.but good guy king u wasted %80-90 game passing.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
updates tooks so long need every posiblity is best.other hand i dont agree good guy never ever pay in any game.

parlty ok guy no full douchbag ok maybe but good guy mean u wont cheat u wont date multiple girl.
like u dated one of them early game u need dumop other.
good guys wont do friend with benefit things so luana and all those models yamlei all goes to away
not finished yet but as good guy kind u have one of gf yvete asley micheal and some frendisdouchbags semi douchbag or just silly old mc routin which suit for his bacround best pay
he isnt romatic nerd kind guy
its just scaled dow.pore good guy even u try its goes so many bad way .once i try result was only see few sceeen and nothing
this isnt matrix not real life sim.some hame at bad good and few between routes.but on this game comon admit it.mc at start preety low beening.so best he can do try cleain his act try be decent.but good guy king u wasted %80-90 game passing.
You sir are in dire need of a proofreader..
I'd like to get your input and thoughts on the game since you continue to come back and comment but it's impossible to decipher :/

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
You sir are in dire need of a proofreader..
I'd like to get your input and thoughts on the game since you continue to come back and comment but it's impossible to decipher :/
I would like to understand what he has to say, because it seems to me that he really wants to tell us something, but unfortunately at the third line I lose the sense of the speech and every possible logical thread.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I was in a hurry to change PC since mine was increasingly inadequate and my old card was now too old so I settled for a 2060. As soon as it will be available I will upgrade but I think at the moment it's really hard to find interesting stuff. I wanted to get a quadro but I was advised against it.
I dunno if they ever really dropped in price, because when I bought mine a year ago it was a ridiculous amount (£1300), but the 11Gb 2080 Ti is still a beast. Best card I ever got as I play everything in 4k on maxxed out and it just handles it no problem. If you can find any cheaper than the newer 3 series, it`s defintely worth it.

Reactions: zoe_meat

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I dunno if they ever really dropped in price, because when I bought mine a year ago it was a ridiculous amount (£1300), but the 11Gb 2080 Ti is still a beast. Best card I ever got as I play everything in 4k on maxxed out and it just handles it no problem. If you can find any cheaper than the newer 3 series, it`s defintely worth it.
The 2080 was impossible to find. I got a 2060 and so far it's good. In a year I'll evaluate if prices have normalized... if not, I'll resign myself to having to spend huge amounts of money on the graphics card.
all the people I talked to advised me against getting a new PC now, they told me to wait, but I couldn't wait anymore. So I made a powerful PC and will upgrade the graphics card as soon as I can

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes