Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The 2080 was impossible to find. I got a 2060 and so far it's good. In a year I'll evaluate if prices have normalized... if not, I'll resign myself to having to spend huge amounts of money on the graphics card.
all the people I talked to advised me against getting a new PC now, they told me to wait, but I couldn't wait anymore. So I made a powerful PC and will upgrade the graphics card as soon as I can
Sounds like a sensible plan. Yeah I got a 2060 for my girlfriends PC and she seems happy with it. The top cards just go for silly money these days.

Have you thought of putting your games on Steam? it would give you more income and I could see NCC doing pretty good on there.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Sounds like a sensible plan. Yeah I got a 2060 for my girlfriends PC and she seems happy with it. The top cards just go for silly money these days.

Have you thought of putting your games on Steam? it would give you more income and I could see NCC doing pretty good on there.
Various people are asking me. First of all the game has to be finished... then when it's finished I'll try to figure out how to do it. it's an option, but at the moment I'm not thinking about it, I'm focused in "Finish this game"

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
The problem with buying today is that RTX 3000 series are huge improvement compared with previous series and goes about the same price (3060 is apparently close to 2060 price and is more powerful than 2080)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Various people are asking me. First of all the game has to be finished... then when it's finished I'll try to figure out how to do it. it's an option, but at the moment I'm not thinking about it, I'm focused in "Finish this game"
Doesn't have to be finished, just have a clear stopping point for a part 1. A couple of incomplete games are on there already - City of Broken Dreams has a part 1 that is the first 7 chapters. Anyway, not sure how you would do it since the game doesn't have an episodic nature to it that I recall.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Doesn't have to be finished, just have a clear stopping point for a part 1. A couple of incomplete games are on there already - City of Broken Dreams has a part 1 that is the first 7 chapters. Anyway, not sure how you would do it since the game doesn't have an episodic nature to it that I recall.
Yep, spot on. Superwriters "Picture Perfect" is another one that`s on Steam under the "Early Access" tag, Seeds of Chaos also under the same tag. No worries though, just thought it could be another way to add to the income :D

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
This is such an awesome game becoming my favorite on here I loved it so much I subscribed to patreon.

My wishlist for this game is a mod or option that lets you have extra time so you can experience multiple hookups per night when you want to call someone or to let us experience all the events regardless of overlap or continuity.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
This is such an awesome game becoming my favorite on here I loved it so much I subscribed to patreon.

My wishlist for this game is a mod or option that lets you have extra time so you can experience multiple hookups per night when you want to call someone or to let us experience all the events regardless of overlap or continuity.
I have to admit, that I use cheats (console commands) for this. Though it has a good chanch of crushing the game))

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The 1.4 update was quite interesting. Riley really surprised me there. Nice!

Also MaryJane is naughtier than I thought. But now I wonder who Stephan's wife is. Was that revealed already and I just forgot? Or is that still a secret?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Is there anyway to see the full characters stats? I'm on day 4 and there's only 12 characters show.

Is there a mod that can show me all the characters i've interacted with so far and how friendly (or not) i am with them?

Edit: This seems to be a pretty varied game, i know you can be cucked, but can you be the one doing the cucking as well?

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Is there anyway to see the full characters stats? I'm on day 4 and there's only 12 characters show.

Is there a mod that can show me all the characters i've interacted with so far and how friendly (or not) i am with them?

Edit: This seems to be a pretty varied game, i know you can be cucked, but can you be the one doing the cucking as well?
You can cuck that dumbass David with Melissa

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
You can cuck that dumbass David with Melissa
Btw, can you Dom that bitch Maud?

How can you go down that route? (I'm at the beginning)

I'm guessing you can't watch her fuck your girlfriend in front of you (the MC cums in his pants, so i'm guessing that's the femdom route).

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Btw, can you Dom that bitch Maud?

How can you go down that route? (I'm at the beginning)

I'm guessing you can't watch her fuck your girlfriend in front of you (the MC cums in his pants, so i'm guessing that's the femdom route).
You can't yet. There's a path where you can be her ally, and I imagine that It will be possible through that path but I'm not sure.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Does this game have sequels? I already completed this one and the prequel "follower" .
Not yet... season 3 will be the sequel.
There are a couple of spin offs with KING OF THE BEACH, KING IS BACK, SEXDUCTION or SNAKE THOMPSON. But they all take place before New Coral City.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes