coloradowiz

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you HoneyGames for keeping us updated. The Italian situation seems dire, and I love the Italian people. I work on the covid vaccine, and for some of our product, we manufacture near Rome. So prior to CoVid, and I visit Rome annually and get to experience your culture. I hope your countries get vaccinated soon, so people can continue to enjoy life in the plazas and fountains. I saw the news about EU/Italy blocking vaccine shipment, and I hope that get resolved soon!

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
Hi
What happened to android link in first post? It doesn't work
Does anyone have android version link?
Thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi
What happened to android link in first post? It doesn't work
Does anyone have android version link?
Thanks
there is no 1.4bugfixed android version as it seems, yet you have 1.4 android port/s (search button "android")

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Download android v1.4 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
File labeled 'season2' does your port include the entire game within this file?

Apologies but that makes me wonder if there is a separate file for 'season1' ?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Can't wait for a new update.
I hope there will be more of Nadia)
Something tells me you are a big fan of her. :) I hope to catch up with all of my ladies. One last hurrah before they kill my MC for bedding every woman that dares move!

Reactions: m4pII

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
I doubt we'll get to adele cuz she seems way too lost at the moment, I could def see tatiana or elsa though but those two likely wont be available till the party

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Something tells me you are a big fan of her. :) I hope to catch up with all of my ladies. One last hurrah before they kill my MC for bedding every woman that dares move!
Who doesn't love her?) She's sweetheart. This is not a bitchy version of Martina. Plus, she's from the same country as me)

I wish she had more screen time.

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Who doesn't love her?) She's sweetheart. This is not a bitchy version of Martina. Plus, she's from the same country as me)

I wish she had more screen time.
I'm sure the MC will be glad to show her around town. She's a bit late to the party, but so far is a good girl.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes