Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
If anyone finds a new sex scenes please write me (PM)! I looked in rush through the images and found just one. But I don't want to spoiler that much.

Reactions: luisar018

Ren

Aug 21, 2016
The description dates back to when I first started developing the game. fortunately I later improved my English and volunteers fixed dialogues, grammar check and helped me to make everything better.

I don't care about the grammar, it is obvious you are not English. You have done a great job with the game, not a great job on timelining or communicating with fans. If you can keep delivering the game whilst not promising a timeline I think you will be just fine. This is a compliment, not a criticism.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
i think this game is the only one when i lose a girl i just let it go cuz theres so many girls and os many variables i don't even care to try redo it, i like the trio of gym girls we have in the game but i lost 2 and Tatiana is so hard to get

but i really like the game, is one of the few game a donwload as soon as it comes out without looking into the comments i think is a fun game to play dev has a good taste to jokes sometimes a wakeup everyone in the house

Reactions: blasterexile

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The description dates back to when I first started developing the game. fortunately I later improved my English and volunteers fixed dialogues, grammar check and helped me to make everything better.
I like your game, I get confused sometimes about when a choice is positive or negative, but on the whole I love it

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Man... I won't lie, nearly every sexual scene with Irene has pissed me off since Follower. I've been trying so hard to get her to myself and every time I'm denied and it feels like torture. Since the start of the corruption from Kiersten, I've wanted to punch her in the damn head. I don't understand why there's no option for other paths. I get that it's Dev's vision and everything, but come on man.

Reactions: luisar018 and m4pII
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes