HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Man... I won't lie, nearly every sexual scene with Irene has pissed me off since Follower. I've been trying so hard to get her to myself and every time I'm denied and it feels like torture. Since the start of the corruption from Kiersten, I've wanted to punch her in the damn head. I don't understand why there's no option for other paths. I get that it's Dev's vision and everything, but come on man.
Life sucks... But when you'll achieve your goal, I guarantee you will be very happy indeed.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So can we put a bullitt in Maude yet? I stopped playing this game after that scene with the g/f fiancé and have not see where that can be stopped being posted unless I missed it. If that bullshit cant be stopped I will have to pass on the game.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Geez there's just so many variables with this game... I wanna try other paths but I just don't have the time to invest on more playthroughs.

Reactions: arms99

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Life sucks... But when you'll achieve your goal, I guarantee you will be very happy indeed.
I know bro and I'm sorry but I'm just being a crybaby right now. I love the games forreal. I've immersed in them for the past 48 hours. Thank you for making them.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Man... I won't lie, nearly every sexual scene with Irene has pissed me off since Follower. I've been trying so hard to get her to myself and every time I'm denied and it feels like torture. Since the start of the corruption from Kiersten, I've wanted to punch her in the damn head. I don't understand why there's no option for other paths. I get that it's Dev's vision and everything, but come on man.
I really understand you)
Every time I talk to her, I have the feeling that I take a step forward and two steps back)
I've already given up.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

wweguy29

May 2, 2018
From looking at the code and judging that the dev has said this game is almost done it looks like Tatianna's only path this game with sex is going to be just the sharing path. I really wish we could steal her from Connor.

Daredevil20

Jan 2, 2020
From looking at the code and judging that the dev has said this game is almost done it looks like Tatianna's only path this game with sex is going to be just the sharing path. I really wish we could steal her from Connor.
Yes we need more Tatianna content. Hope we get solo action with her. At least something even watching her with other is ok for me.

Reactions: OppaG

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
New Coral City [v1.55] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 3.93GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 458MB

Original Size MAC: 3.92GB
Compressed Size MAC: 481MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

The bug fixing of 1.55 is almost finished, tomorrow I will probably be able to release a final version.

In the meantime I've started working on 1.6 and I'm very excited.
While I'm writing the first lines of code I'm also redoing some old renders (at the moment Riley's scene in the office) to make the game better and better and to give some characters the scene they deserve.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes