Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I found a dialogue that I don't quite understand and that doesn't make sense. The MC asked David at the morning: "So... You & Zoe? I thought I understood that you were falling in love with a woman? hat happended to her?"
In my playthrough, David is more removed from Zoe than North Macedonia from winning the European Championship. OK, bad comparison ...
Also, during the last update I was not caught by Yvette having sex with Zoe, which is why she didn't end the relationship.
I had sex with Katana and didn't even met Zoe.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I found 3 new sex scenes so far. 1 on the beach at the morning (Threesome with Svetlana & Mark) and 2 at the party (1 with Riley & 1 BJ with Akissa). Did I miss something?
Yeah, you miss 3 scenes.
1 is only attainable based on where you slept the night before Sunday.

the other 2 occur at the end of the party and obviously you can only play one per game. (Although then, one in full and parts of the other will be incorporated into the main scene of the respective girls)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
So glad Melissa is in rehab. I wonder if this is kind of the end of her story or if she will come back and ever be a relationship option for the MC.

So for the party it seems like the big conflict is inviting Keesha, Maud and Rebecca? As well as people being too drunk/high. Maud said she already had an invite though.

Does Madelyn's daughter (so many characters forgot her name) always not show up or is it dependent on your choices earlier?

This is now the second week where MC is calling Michelle his girlfriend yet the dropdown menu still says "close friends" or is that as high as it goes? I really like Michelle and she really shines this episode with the MC if he does decide to stop whoring and settle into a stable relationship (though the guide says she is not jealous and open). I think Michelle is like the only girl who gets 100/100 sex satisfaction by choosing the pure romance sex options rather than the hardcore options (besides maybe Roberta). Though it was worrisome that in URM the options that warn her about Bernie were -relationship when Bernie is pretty much Weinstein.

Love me some Riley content though it was borderline rapey but as soon as it started she seemed really into it and fully alert so I wonder what the consequences of it will be (similar to the MDMA?).

David continues to bother me. Normally the best friend archetype is a cool dude but he is a sack of shit. Fucks Ashley even if you say you are serious about her yet flips a fucking lid if you fuck Melissa even when he says he doesn't give a shit about her. The guide says the game is easier if you are his friend but is there literally any benefit at all to keeping a relationship with him? He fucks Irene regardless IDC about Yvette and its easy to beat him to Zoe if you choose so if the only consequence of a bad relationship with him is he disappears I'm ok with that.

Sad that MC/Elsa/Mary Jane wasn't addressed this patch.

Overall an OK update gotta say it brought back anxiety flashbacks to hosting parties and the manic like way you gotta check up on everyone. Was relieved when it was over.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
So glad Melissa is in rehab. I wonder if this is kind of the end of her story or if she will come back and ever be a relationship option for the MC.

So for the party it seems like the big conflict is inviting Keesha, Maud and Rebecca? As well as people being too drunk/high. Maud said she already had an invite though.

Does Madelyn's daughter (so many characters forgot her name) always not show up or is it dependent on your choices earlier?

This is now the second week where MC is calling Michelle his girlfriend yet the dropdown menu still says "close friends" or is that as high as it goes? I really like Michelle and she really shines this episode with the MC if he does decide to stop whoring and settle into a stable relationship (though the guide says she is not jealous and open). I think Michelle is like the only girl who gets 100/100 sex satisfaction by choosing the pure romance sex options rather than the hardcore options (besides maybe Roberta). Though it was worrisome that in URM the options that warn her about Bernie were -relationship when Bernie is pretty much Weinstein.

Love me some Riley content though it was borderline rapey but as soon as it started she seemed really into it and fully alert so I wonder what the consequences of it will be (similar to the MDMA?).

David continues to bother me. Normally the best friend archetype is a cool dude but he is a sack of shit. Fucks Ashley even if you say you are serious about her yet flips a fucking lid if you fuck Melissa even when he says he doesn't give a shit about her. The guide says the game is easier if you are his friend but is there literally any benefit at all to keeping a relationship with him? He fucks Irene regardless IDC about Yvette and its easy to beat him to Zoe if you choose so if the only consequence of a bad relationship with him is he disappears I'm ok with that.

Sad that MC/Elsa/Mary Jane wasn't addressed this patch.

Overall an OK update gotta say it brought back anxiety flashbacks to hosting parties and the manic like way you gotta check up on everyone. Was relieved when it was over.
A thousand thanks for this very detailed feedback.

I can't answer most of the questions because I don't want to spoil.

But about what appears in the dropdown menu.... you can't rely on it totally because it's not updated. (I hope to update it as soon as possible).

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I have been very intelligent with Nadya, telling her about the Museum, talking about Russian literature, choosing her for photoshoot , all that stuff and still no payoff. The people demand a scene with Nadya, not her bargain bin discount version (sveta).

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
First of all thx for this update.
Next I'll wait for the finished bugfixed version and I will play it again from the beginning with other decisions.
Because Update 1.6 will probably not be released before August / September, I can take my time here and experiment.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I started this game in the past but i was busy and had to stop.. so i have a question - I liked the girl you see in the beginning Irene, does she have a good amount of content in the game or not really?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
NOTE: The version leaked still has a few bugs - so I'd advise waiting as a couple affect the start of Day 105.

Please don't complain about bugs until the bug-fixed version is released.

Reactions: Construct

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Hi guys, new update means new multiple playthroughs for me.

Concerning ashley, what are the steps to be able to help her with her business ?

I know that we can buy her an instagram book for the first dinner date but most of the time I can only buy her roses. How can i buy her the book ?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, new update means new multiple playthroughs for me.

Concerning ashley, what are the steps to be able to help her with her business ?

I know that we can buy her an instagram book for the first dinner date but most of the time I can only buy her roses. How can i buy her the book ?
Honestly, that's one aspect I kind of overlooked as the game went on. I hope to be able to deepen it in the next releases (and to add some details while I fix some things of the code regarding the past days, but of course this kind of changes will be available only with a new game).

Reactions: Fapmigo

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Honestly, that's one aspect I kind of overlooked as the game went on. I hope to be able to deepen it in the next releases (and to add some details while I fix some things of the code regarding the past days, but of course this kind of changes will be available only with a new game).
Could you please make the character stat avatars in alphabetical order? I have trouble finding someone specifically by their name

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi guys, I'm confused? Going by the devs Genre tags and the F95's tags there seems to be some inconsistencies?
F95 deems the content to match with the NTR content tag within this sites tagging rules, but the dev has no tag that could match this I.e Cheating/Cuckold/Ntr? I'm only asking as I want to save my self some time and won't play if the sites definition is true, many thanks for any answer.

Reactions: mommysboiii

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hi guys, I'm confused? Going by the devs Genre tags and the F95's tags there seems to be some inconsistencies?
F95 deems the content to match with the NTR content tag within this sites tagging rules, but the dev has no tag that could match this I.e Cheating/Cuckold/Ntr? I'm only asking as I want to save my self some time and won't play if the sites definition is true, many thanks for any answer.
Unfortunately this game is very complex and not everyone has the same feelings about what is cheating/cuckold etc.

I can tell you that you are not the only guy in town, that many girls are in relationships with other guys, and that other guys will try to have sex with girls you like.
There are different types of relationships (Girlfriend, just sex etc...) and not all girls are available for every kind of relationship. some will only be interested in sex others will only be interested in a serious relationship. Others may start out as "just sex" but then the relationship may become "serious", some want just sex but will still be loyal to you (if you don't neglect them) even though they don't want a serious long-term relationship. If you have a serious relationship with a girl and you don't neglect her she will not cheat on you... There is a part at the beginning of the game, during a party, where MC gets a little humiliated. That part will however be changed in the next release giving more options to MC.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Unfortunately this game is very complex and not everyone has the same feelings about what is cheating/cuckold etc.

I can tell you that you are not the only guy in town, that many girls are in relationships with other guys, and that other guys will try to have sex with girls you like.
There are different types of relationships (Girlfriend, just sex etc...) and not all girls are available for every kind of relationship. some will only be interested in sex others will only be interested in a serious relationship. Others may start out as "just sex" but then the relationship may become "serious", some want just sex but will still be loyal to you (if you don't neglect them) even though they don't want a serious long-term relationship. If you have a serious relationship with a girl and you don't neglect her she will not cheat on you... There is a part at the beginning of the game, during a party, where MC gets a little humiliated. That part will however be changed in the next release giving more options to MC.
Okay thanks, I will probably wait until the next release and give it a go then as having to fight for a girl doesn't sound to bad (may the best man win) and if some girls are already in relationships that's just a part of life... Thanks for the clarification and look forward to the next release ;)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes