MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Can you have sex with Tatianna or Elsa or Vanessa in the game yet? And also could you put scenes replay so that we can see other scenes we might have missed because this game is so complicated with no walkthrough or guide and really long storylne, it's hard to try different paths, I have tried to break up with Yvette before the party but she still announce the relationship anyway @@

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Can you have sex with Tatianna or Elsa or Vanessa in the game yet? And also could you put scenes replay so that we can see other scenes we might have missed because this game is so complicated with no walkthrough or guide and really long storylne, it's hard to try different paths, I have tried to break up with Yvette before the party but she still announce the relationship anyway @@
No sex until now with Tatianna, Rebecca, Vanessa, Elsa, Andrea, Rain (just BJ) & Adele.

Kinksy

Nov 18, 2020
I haven't played the update yet but here are some of my egeneral comments/impressions. I put most of that in spoilers in case some ppl are pissed that I'm revealing too much.

So glad Melissa is in rehab. I wonder if this is kind of the end of her story or if she will come back and ever be a relationship option for the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So for the party it seems like the big conflict is inviting Keesha, Maud and Rebecca? As well as people being too drunk/high. Maud said she already had an invite though.

Does Madelyn's daughter (so many characters forgot her name) always not show up or is it dependent on your choices earlier?

This is now the second week where MC is calling Michelle his girlfriend yet the dropdown menu still says "close friends" or is that as high as it goes? I really like Michelle and she really shines this episode with the MC if he does decide to stop whoring and settle into a stable relationship (though the guide says she is not jealous and open). I think Michelle is like the only girl who gets 100/100 sex satisfaction by choosing the pure romance sex options rather than the hardcore options (besides maybe Roberta). Though it was worrisome that in URM the options that warn her about Bernie were -relationship when Bernie is pretty much Weinstein.

David continues to bother me. Normally the best friend archetype is a cool dude but he is a sack of shit. Fucks Ashley even if you say you are serious about her yet flips a fucking lid if you fuck Melissa even when he says he doesn't give a shit about her. The guide says the game is easier if you are his friend but is there literally any benefit at all to keeping a relationship with him? He fucks Irene regardless IDC about Yvette and its easy to beat him to Zoe if you choose so if the only consequence of a bad relationship with him is he disappears I'm ok with that.
I don't like him either. Dude obviously has pent up feelings for Melissa that he doesn't know what to do about. He's a big unaware baby. He can be cool sometimes but I find him tiresome. There is also no route to help him reach a mentality of, let's say, 25-year-old instead of 15-year-old in which he is now.

Reactions: yggdral

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
David continues to bother me. Normally the best friend archetype is a cool dude but he is a sack of shit. Fucks Ashley even if you say you are serious about her yet flips a fucking lid if you fuck Melissa even when he says he doesn't give a shit about her. The guide says the game is easier if you are his friend but is there literally any benefit at all to keeping a relationship with him? He fucks Irene regardless IDC about Yvette and its easy to beat him to Zoe if you choose so if the only consequence of a bad relationship with him is he disappears I'm ok with that.
The scene where you find Zoe in your kitchen after she spent the night with David was hilarious. But yes I do agree David is a bellend.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
What an absolute minefield that party was...my MC has been dicking them all left, right and centre and invites them all to the party. Some pretty tense moments haha. Michelle is his gf and sweetly enough, she still went home with him after MC admitted he's banged most of the guests.
Weirdly, it just goes straight to menu after he bangs Michelle, no warning..so not sure if that's a bug or how it ends.

I'm considering a new playthrough and will just try to be loyal with Michelle (will be so hard). She really is best girl :love:

Btw I hate that Maud/Kirsten shit now. Maud can go eat a dick and Kirsten can go choke on one ;)

Oh and yeah I still hate David, he's an arsehole.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Unfortunately this game is very complex and not everyone has the same feelings about what is cheating/cuckold etc.

I can tell you that you are not the only guy in town, that many girls are in relationships with other guys, and that other guys will try to have sex with girls you like.
There are different types of relationships (Girlfriend, just sex etc...) and not all girls are available for every kind of relationship. some will only be interested in sex others will only be interested in a serious relationship. Others may start out as "just sex" but then the relationship may become "serious", some want just sex but will still be loyal to you (if you don't neglect them) even though they don't want a serious long-term relationship. If you have a serious relationship with a girl and you don't neglect her she will not cheat on you... There is a part at the beginning of the game, during a party, where MC gets a little humiliated. That part will however be changed in the next release giving more options to MC.
Hey Im confused who was removed from the banner my memory is not clear

Reactions: luisar018

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
My secret to a successful party was giving everybody the drugs/drinks that they wanted. Also hopefully convinced nadya to get bigger titties

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how long away are we from fate of rain?when is the next updates gonna be?really lovin this game bro

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Yeah, you miss 3 scenes.
1 is only attainable based on where you slept the night before Sunday.

the other 2 occur at the end of the party and obviously you can only play one per game. (Although then, one in full and parts of the other will be incorporated into the main scene of the respective girls)
Found also one with Madelyne and
with Yanmei but my two most favourite characters are still Nadya (
) and Elsa. I still was hoping more interactions during that party events given all the drugs and booz I gave to ALL guests :love:

ROGPlayer

Jul 25, 2019
HoneyGames
Update was awesome! thank you :love:
I only encountered one bug in the story I need to share with you!
On day 99 MC got a chance to broke up with Yevvte and when I do that actually nothing happened! MC still her boyfriend! there is any way I can fix that?
I attach save file on this :

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
You have devs slapping 5 mins worth of poorly compressed Honey Select shit in their kinetic novel and calling it an update. And then you have this one who somehow manages to keep up with a gazzilion characters and branches, while also offering chunky-sized content updates.

Every time someone claims their shitty, sub-par update was the best they could do, I might have to link this thread.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes