SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
There is no ntr cuz you're not really into a relationship until the last update
Ok im confused so watching what was supposed to be your fiancé getting hammered by a lesbian that now wants to be your friend is not considered ntr.... you have no choice to watch it if i remember right and it seems no chance to ever get retribution or your girl back i stopped playing after that cause that scene and the few after it pissed me off Maude can fuck off and die and disappear from the game as far as I am concerned till she gets paid back for that shit i am done.

Reactions: EJW

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ok im confused so watching what was supposed to be your fiancé getting hammered by a lesbian that now wants to be your friend is not considered ntr.... you have no choice to watch it if i remember right and it seems no chance to ever get retribution or your girl back i stopped playing after that cause that scene and the few after it pissed me off.
She isn't your fiance anymore. She stopped being that because MC cheated on her with her best friend in the previous game.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Ok im confused so watching what was supposed to be your fiancé getting hammered by a lesbian that now wants to be your friend is not considered ntr.... you have no choice to watch it if i remember right and it seems no chance to ever get retribution or your girl back i stopped playing after that cause that scene and the few after it pissed me off Maude can fuck off and die and disappear from the game as far as I am concerned till she gets paid back for that shit i am done.
They werent in a relationship at that point since they at broken up largely in part due to protagonists actions in follower. Not NTR thats just his ex moving on. Now if you want revenge, thats a few updates away unforch.

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
She isn't your fiance anymore. She stopped being that because MC cheated on her with her best friend in the previous game.
Best part is that isnt even why they broke up, she stayed with him after that, they didnt break up till he and his brother got caught by irene tag teaming that actress

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Best part is that isnt even why they broke up, she stayed with him after that, they didnt break up till he and his brother got caught by irene tag teaming that actress
Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure what was the final straw since I had him fucking anything that moved in that game. Not that I'm playing him any different in this one.

oliverste123

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a sex scene with maud or yvette in this update or no? just don't want to miss it if there is one as i haven't found it

axsaxs

May 29, 2019
can you share your saves without Yvette? I guess the party is going bad with Yvette when she gets on the stage. I can not break up with her

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
As I posted earlier - wait until the bug-fixed version is leaked for a proper playthrough but.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes the reason why everyone started hating me wasn't really about the success of the party or not. Everything went pretty well that way but when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all I could do was laugh as almost every woman at the party came to me telling I'm an asshole. It was hilarious in my opinion and I mentioned this in an earlier post that never ever was I under the impression that I could juggle around 15 women without it completely blowing up in my face. It was excellent.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
You have devs slapping 5 mins worth of poorly compressed Honey Select shit in their kinetic novel and calling it an update. And then you have this one who somehow manages to keep up with a gazzilion characters and branches, while also offering chunky-sized content updates.

Every time someone claims their shitty, sub-par update was the best they could do, I might have to link this thread.
Thank you, really.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Of course you'll have a chance to punish Maud before the end of the season. Doing it right away wouldn't have made you hate her enough. Also she is very useful in some storylines and can unlock some important things.

As for the scenes at her parties, I'm rendering them again and adding options to make sure MC isn't a total loser. Obviously there is always the risk that MC is a total loser, but let's say that he will be able to defend himself and if he is smart he can win his battle.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There is no ntr cuz you're not really into a relationship until the last update
finally somone that understands ntr if you are in an open relationship, just have sex see cocks or other guys that have a girlfriend is not ntr that is normal realsim that any game should have if it trys too have a serious story:cautious: the only think that is ntr is if you have a relationship with a person and that she is cheating on you or you slowly losing her , because of bad influnce by old classmate and so on.

Reactions: gelu123

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Of course you'll have a chance to punish Maud before the end of the season. Doing it right away wouldn't have made you hate her enough. Also she is very useful in some storylines and can unlock some important things.

As for the scenes at her parties, I'm rendering them again and adding options to make sure MC isn't a total loser. Obviously there is always the risk that MC is a total loser, but let's say that he will be able to defend himself and if he is smart he can win his battle.
Because of the complexity of your game, which is the best IMO on this site for playability (not graphics)
I can understand why you as the sole creator take a long time to update. Your subscriber communicating is improving slightly. The new update is complex, but it really achieves little, it's like a linking update summarizing all the previous play of the MC but again IMO it nullifies the players right to play their own way by moralizing correct choices. It's not a choice consequence because not all choices have negative outcomes.
In real life, you can make non-conventional choices and avoid being punished, or you can be caught and pay for them, but this update tends to be politically correct which is inconsistent with your initial concept IMO. If the party was done properly it may have been even more complex, but you can't pack all these characters in one place and leave the player unsatisfied.
Regardless of what my gameplay was at the party and I played many gameplay styles, I was unhappy with the final outcome and possibles available after the party.
Still think you have a great game, but stick to the original concept of a blameless game with consequence if caught even though the consequence may not be unfavourable depending on what you want

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes