Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you, really.
I have a suggestion - dont know how hard it is to implement it.

But is it possible to highlight characters on screen in the Char Stat screen?

ncc_highlight.jpg

Something like this?

That is probably easier than arranging all characters in a way that makes sense and therefore easy to find specific ones.
With this you can directly see what characters are important in that dialog.

Reactions: defd©™

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I have a suggestion - dont know how hard it is to implement it.

But is it possible to highlight characters on screen in the Char Stat screen?

View attachment 1254436

Something like this?

That is probably easier than arranging all characters in a way that makes sense and therefore easy to find specific ones.
With this you can directly see what characters are important in that dialog.
the one's handling char stats is Alfius , here's some good suggestion bro

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Of course you'll have a chance to punish Maud before the end of the season. Doing it right away wouldn't have made you hate her enough. Also she is very useful in some storylines and can unlock some important things.

As for the scenes at her parties, I'm rendering them again and adding options to make sure MC isn't a total loser. Obviously there is always the risk that MC is a total loser, but let's say that he will be able to defend himself and if he is smart he can win his battle.
To me the only fix that is needed is in either the first or 2nd party... the one where Maude makes Luana when she first meets the MC jerk him, and he cums after two pumps... change that... the dude is fucking half the town since Follower, so he isnt a super hypersensitive quickshot...

Other than that I was able to get smart with Maude and make her ragequit talking with him in every event while gaining Dom points over Kirsten (who I couldn't give two fucks about), and taking control of Yvette and Luana away form Maude.

Do I still wish we can punish her more ? Absolutely.. but not because I care for Kristen (honestly she was the worst girl form follower, and is still bottom tier here). No, I want to punish Maude cause she likes bragging and mouthing off to the MC about shit he should not care about... I just kinda want to see her broken and ashamed, dont even want to see the MC fuck her or punish her ass of anything, I just want to see her "fire/life" leave her eyes and become a pathetic sad excuse for a living being.

She's like the guy at a Football game that says to you (who arent a sports fan, and just go there to hang out with friends and hot chicks) "dude my team is totally kicking your team's ass"... and when you say you dont care about football he is still like "hahah my team is still better than yours so take that !!"... That's Maude... she like "I took Kristen from you"... and my MC is like "Kristen who ?"... and she is like "Lesbians >>>> your huge cock, deal with it, she's my pet"...I mean GTFO Maude...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Of course you'll have a chance to punish Maud before the end of the season. Doing it right away wouldn't have made you hate her enough. Also she is very useful in some storylines and can unlock some important things.

As for the scenes at her parties, I'm rendering them again and adding options to make sure MC isn't a total loser. Obviously there is always the risk that MC is a total loser, but let's say that he will be able to defend himself and if he is smart he can win his battle.
That scene alone turned me off to the game. Instead of trying to redeem yourself with her she is put in front of you like that. I closed the game after that point as I saw no sense wasting my time if she is going to be portrayed like that. Sorry but nope cant touch it now.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In my opinion, this was the best update in recent times.
The party was just great.
Lots of characters and dialogues, funny situations between them.
I liked Belen in this update. I feel that with her help, soon the MC can win Vanesa.

And thanks for the content with Michelle. One of my favourite girls, I'm glad that the romantic line with her has been continued.

edit: Is it me or I can't find Nadia in the character list?

Reactions: Mpkstroff

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
To me the only fix that is needed is in either the first or 2nd party... the one where Maude makes Luana when she first meets the MC jerk him, and he cums after two pumps... change that... the dude is fucking half the town since Follower, so he isnt a super hypersensitive quickshot...

Other than that I was able to get smart with Maude and make her ragequit talking with him in every event while gaining Dom points over Kirsten (who I couldn't give two fucks about), and taking control of Yvette and Luana away form Maude.

Do I still wish we can punish her more ? Absolutely.. but not because I care for Kristen (honestly she was the worst girl form follower, and is still bottom tier here). No, I want to punish Maude cause she likes bragging and mouthing off to the MC about shit he should not care about... I just kinda want to see her broken and ashamed, dont even want to see the MC fuck her or punish her ass of anything, I just want to see her "fire/life" leave her eyes and become a pathetic sad excuse for a living being.

She's like the guy at a Football game that says to you (who arent a sports fan, and just go there to hang out with friends and hot chicks) "dude my team is totally kicking your team's ass"... and when you say you dont care about football he is still like "hahah my team is still better than yours so take that !!"... That's Maude... she like "I took Kristen from you"... and my MC is like "Kristen who ?"... and she is like "Lesbians >>>> your huge cock, deal with it, she's my pet"...I mean GTFO Maude...
The change to Maud's party where Luana arrives is the first one that will be implemented. i know that part annoyed many and i agree. For the way the game has developed (and for the way I'm developing the sex scenes in a different way) I can change it, in fact, changing it is part of the plan to make the game "better" and more consistent.

Reactions: Rythan25

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
In my opinion, this was the best update in recent times.
The party was just great.
Lots of characters and dialogues, funny situations between them.
I liked Belen in this update. I feel that with her help, soon the MC can win Vanesa.

And thanks for the content with Michelle. One of my favourite girls, I'm glad that the romantic line with her has been continued.

edit: Is it me or I can't find Nadia in the character list?
Character list will be updated soon, with a number of improvements in the GUI. unfortunately it was not possible to work on it before, but it's one of the improvements that will be coming soon

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
That scene alone turned me off to the game. Instead of trying to redeem yourself with her she is put in front of you like that. I closed the game after that point as I saw no sense wasting my time if she is going to be portrayed like that. Sorry but nope cant touch it now.
I know, as I said: in 1.6 there will be changes that will address "what went before" and that first Maud's party will be one of the main ones. The first sex events of the game will have a major emphasis on "setting" some of MC's features. (also the scene with Harley in the bathroom of the club and other situations that concern the first weeks. it's all already rendered again with new options)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
It was interesting with the party but not so difficult as I feared. I just fucked up (with Michelle, Belen, Yanmei & Meadow) because Yvette mentioned me as her BF but I guess thats inevitable.
I small point of criticism: too few surprises. It was all pretty predictable. More spontaneous sex and other happenings would have been great.
So now I'm waiting for the bigfixed version and I have to start a next playthrough (without Yvette as GF).

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Character list will be updated soon, with a number of improvements in the GUI. unfortunately it was not possible to work on it before, but it's one of the improvements that will be coming soon
I also see that the quality of renders, faces and facial expressions of characters has noticeably improved in the latest updates.
Great job.

I have a question about Yanmei, if I may.
Are you planning a romantic line with her at all? I understand that her character does not dispose to this, but still.

My MC caught her with Terence and my reaction was not very positive.
The relationship remains high, but now she's avoiding me.

I mean, have I messed up?)

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I know, as I said: in 1.6 there will be changes that will address "what went before" and that first Maud's party will be one of the main ones. The first sex events of the game will have a major emphasis on "setting" some of MC's features. (also the scene with Harley in the bathroom of the club and other situations that concern the first weeks. it's all already rendered again with new options)
Well hopefully she isnt in that scene at all or we have the option of snapping mauds neck before that other butch gets her hands on her plenty of other no possible Li's could be made up if she is some much as associated with that shit i wont bother. Would be nice to have a chance to win her back cause to me she is one of the best looking ones in the entire game.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is on of those games where I simply cannot choose between the girls, I know I hate the big muscly girl but other than that I would happily bang all of them repeatedly

I just started to like Irene now knowing that I can find out her secret buttons (looking forward to pushing those!) The dev put the devil in my head mentioning a mother daughter thing, there HAS to be a way to make that happen!

But as for the rest how can you choose, why would you?

"I want it all, I want it all, and I want it NOW!"

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Well hopefully she isnt in that scene at all or we have the option of snapping mauds neck before that other butch gets her hands on her plenty of other no possible Li's could be made up if she is some much as associated with that shit i wont bother. Would be nice to have a chance to win her back cause to me she is one of the best looking ones in the entire game.
there's two possibilities but no explanation of how to get them. 1st is you can dom Maude and the ex subby or you can be cucked by Maude. It's really dumb you can't just take her back... crappy move on the dev's part imo... like we the player are responsible for the history between these two considering it was just a flashback but we had no active part in it as a player... really weak.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The storyline will not change. MC's role in the storyline will change. The storyline will still be long and it won't be possible to get Kirsten back right away. There will be events, things will happen (as in the current version) but the role of MC will be a little different depending on his behavior and the options that will be added during the party scenes. At the moment the role of MC is only related to what he says during the dialogues, then the role of Mc will also be related to what he can do (at the moment, during the party scenes there are no options)

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I also see that the quality of renders, faces and facial expressions of characters has noticeably improved in the latest updates.
Great job.

I have a question about Yanmei, if I may.
Are you planning a romantic line with her at all? I understand that her character does not dispose to this, but still.

My MC caught her with Terence and my reaction was not very positive.
The relationship remains high, but now she's avoiding me.

I mean, have I messed up?)
Yanmei is not interested in having a relationship ( and she clearly explains her reasons during some chats), however if she is not neglected she is faithful.
If you have discovered Yanmai with Terrence it is because you have neglected her. that storyline will be adjusted a little bit in the next releases, I mean: the game is big and complex so I will make some changes while I proceed so that when it will be finished it will be totally balanced. At the moment I make triggers based on calculations that sometimes may not be totally accurate given the huge amount of path and storyline, but I take note of what my helpers and those who play the game tell me to optimize the product.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
there's two possibilities but no explanation of how to get them. 1st is you can dom Maude and the ex subby or you can be cucked by Maude. It's really dumb you can't just take her back... crappy move on the dev's part imo... like we the player are responsible for the history between these two considering it was just a flashback but we had no active part in it as a player... really weak.
well, in real life you can't always get what you want when you want it. Making up for your mistakes often takes time... since the game will take place in a total of 18 weeks it doesn't seem like a long time either. If your girlfriend got mad at you for the reasons Kirsten got mad at MC I doubt you could change her mind in a couple of days.
Kirsten's character is like that, I too have had girlfriends in my life that I wish were different, unfortunately it's not possible. Kirsten likes that kind of things and she thinks in that way: if you don't like her, you will probably find another girl that you will like better.
Then if you don't care that the game has this kind of "realism" I'm sorry: I can't please everyone.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes