JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
This continues to be my favorite game and I'll continue supporting it after this update. This update was interesting, and I personally LOVE the fact that all the girls don't just do what you want them to do. It is impossible to build excitement and tension if all of the girls just instantly collapse in front of your penis. There are games like this and they quickly turn into games where you simply skip all the dialog and go from scene to scene.

I am really looking forward to the culmination of certain events that are set up during the party. The scenes I was able to find are a little underwhelming in this particular update, but the events that are set up feel massive.

I do feel that some of the girls should be cut loose and some of the plot threads should be wrapped up in order to focus on the more interesting storylines. But of course, I only want my least favorite girls to be cut loose!

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
No it's actually not necessary. There was nothing with both of them, not even touching them. A quickie with Vanessa at the party had been possible and believable.

I'm slowly wondering how HG wants to accommodate all the "missing girls" in the last 3 updates.
Pretty sure he's not gonna finish it this game. probably want it in the sequel. He also talked about side-stories mini-games so those girls that people were actually interested in are gonna get mediocre endings and get shafted in favour of another 50 models who will have mediocre arcs.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Hey you all. Can someone tells me with whom you can actually end the party night? Cuz I invited basically everyone who I can (making the saves in every single decision, preparing for replay), and ended my night with Michelle. So I wonder if you don't invite for example her, with who you could actually end up, but replaying all that will take to much time, so if someone can tell it will be great, and mb motivate to replay to see myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks and have a great one. (y)

Reactions: yggdral

D0c_t0R

Jun 20, 2017
guys, i think its gonna be another one question "where are cheats?", but i dont have time to read all thread x)
sooo, why in this game there is no cheats? i mean like some mods. is there some problems with implant them in?

Paokara12

Jun 16, 2017
guys, i think its gonna be another one question "where are cheats?", but i dont have time to read all thread x)
sooo, why in this game there is no cheats? i mean like some mods. is there some problems with implant them in?
when you are playing the game top right corner kinda you will see a tab says MY STATS,there you can press the be pro or be ass and get some money!!! the money cheat is working but i dont think the other 2 doing anything

D0c_t0R

Jun 20, 2017
when you are playing the game top right corner kinda you will see a tab says MY STATS,there you can press the be pro or be ass and get some money!!! the money cheat is working but i dont think the other 2 doing anything
yeah, i think i saw that. im talking 'bout like walkthrough mods.
i tried to use this one (which in extras), but its kinda messy for me x)

Reactions: Paokara12

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Was it just me or did HG open new storylines at 1.55? Getting to know each other between Meadow & Connor? Regina's self-mentioned role in the leadership dispute at ELITA & the expected consideration? Luke's newly mentioned "love" for MILFs? Riley's & Lamar's crazy RPG?
I like to repeat myself again but we only have 3, a maximum of 4 updates.

Paokara12

Jun 16, 2017
yeah, i think i saw that. im talking 'bout like walkthrough mods.
i tried to use this one (which in extras), but its kinda messy for me x)
A walkthrough hmm i think its kinda hard because some choices you make will open some paths But it will close some others if you get me! :p its a pleasant repeatable game

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I found this picture on an other download site as kind of thumbnail.
Is it avaiable (an how) or is it a scene from the first season (Follower)?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Is Yanmei part bugged or something ? Whatever i do she says i neglected her ends up with Tarrence after party. I never neglected her. Whenever her names showed up chose her :WaitWhat:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Is Yanmei part bugged or something ? Whatever i do she says i neglected her ends up with Tarrence after party. I never neglected her. Whenever her names showed up chose her :WaitWhat:
If you are with Michelle at the party or if Yvette is your girlfriend Yanmei will leave with Terrence. She wants to have sex if you're busy....

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Life sucks... But when you'll achieve your goal, I guarantee you will be very happy indeed.
I didn't play the follower and i always had a feeling Rain, Irene and Tatiana where like Prizes hard/impossible to get to tease the player

Maud like something in the end

Melissa (coke girl ) was like a meme eveyone could bang but not the MC (later he has sex with her but in the start i felt like he would never sleep with her)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Also Akissa is quite a sub i never expected her to come this strong after the mc of all girls i think she is one of the few i think really want to fuck with the mc without ulterior motives hahah

• I just jizzed my pants

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
well people have many saves... i would play again only if i could get Maud ( i hate her so much that i want her )

when something goes wrong like that Yamnei terrance in the party i just ignore it... cuz i don't even know what caused it if possible i will stop but is okay if not the mc is single and whatever the girl i would like to keep to myself is impossible (Martina)

• Red Heart

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
If you are with Michelle at the party or if Yvette is your girlfriend Yanmei will leave with Terrence. She wants to have sex if you're busy....
Neither Michelle nor Yvette my girlfriend.Michelle not even in the party I make a run specifically to see Yanmei scene

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes