Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is there any scene at the party where you can fuck up with Yvette (if she is your GF) and gets "smashed" by her?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
yes there is , same as michelle , an after party at your room
No you misunderstood. A scene in which it comes out how "faithful" I was and she is upset about it.

I know about the sex after the party with Michelle, Yvette or Yanmei. But I doesn't mean that.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

ssdiac

Sep 10, 2020
How do i break the relationship with yvette? the game asks me if I want to continue or finish it and I always reply that I want to finish it. I have love points at 0, jealousy at 100 and yet I can't close it. Any suggestions?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
How do i break the relationship with yvette? the game asks me if I want to continue or finish it and I always reply that I want to finish it. I have love points at 0, jealousy at 100 and yet I can't close it. Any suggestions?
Probably a bug. I'll check it and fix it

Is there any scene at the party where you can fuck up with Yvette (if she is your GF) and gets "smashed" by her?
No, if she is your girlfriend you can't leave her during the party (it would have complicated things too much and it would have been a suicidal move for the success of the party, it would have opened a path where you would have been fired probably...too much)

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Things I notice so far: What the dev things is a big cock is not, the mc is a bit of a beta male (he can hardly get any sexual relationship), he has only a partial understanding of women - in this game you have the women that are not interested in the mc unless some other woman is interested in them first, he should act disinterested in some of them to increase their interests, he is easily deceived, the mc is a minute man (he only lasts a minute), the photography skills (photos) he takes are not that interesting, the most interesting photo I saw was the alternative girl pic that the mc didn't take.

What I Don't Know: how to you use items you purchase? How are they selected and consumed? Yeah the dev or writer has it in for the MC, sure the guy is a sap, no out away from katana which is bullshit.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Things I notice so far: What the dev things is a big cock is not, the mc is a bit of a beta male (he can hardly get any sexual relationship), he has only a partial understanding of women - in this game you have the women that are not interested in the mc unless some other woman is interested in them first, he should act disinterested in some of them to increase their interests, he is easily deceived, the mc is a minute man (he only lasts a minute), the photography skills (photos) he takes are not that interesting, the most interesting photo I saw was the alternative girl pic that the mc didn't take.

What I Don't Know: how to you use items you purchase? How are they selected and consumed?
There is a plug in for Daz3d called "measure metrics".
MC cock is 22/23cm. I think it's huge. probably however you have 30cm and I am a loser: shit happens
I know you often see 40cm dicks in these games but... come on man: be serious
If your MC is beta it's probably because you're beta or you take wrong choice overestimating yourself and underestimating the rest of the world (of he game). that's not being alpha, that's being stupid.
Since I have the new PC I'm redoing a lot of renders and sex scenes, so MC's skills in both sex and photography will be better... I hope.
About understanding women... I think if you have the "full understanding" of women you could write a book and become very rich... or make a podcast, youtube videos, twitch live streams. i.e.... Understanding women: really
Sorry for the rough manner but when I see these sentences spit out randomly I get nervous

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes