ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
NCC is the best game on this site in terms of scope, characters, choices and consequences and divergent paths. You truly feel that MC is living in a city and not a self-contained playground made for the whims of the player (like 99% of games here).
That's why NCC is still my favorite game here since its beginning.
I liked this update, as always.
Hopefully the next one will come soon!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I searched the images in the games folder and noticed there are different images (scenes with Michelle)which I did not see in my current play through..one set of images show that she is passed out after the party(certainly from this update as the renders are of high quality and she is wearing the same dress)..and the other set in which se appears more affectionate (she has an arm across mc's chest while they are lying on the bed)so what do you need to do in order to get these scenes?

ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
I searched the images in the games folder and noticed there are different images (scenes with Michelle)which I did not see in my current play through..one set of images show that she is passed out after the party(certainly from this update as the renders are of high quality and she is wearing the same dress)..and the other set in which se appears more affectionate (she has an arm across mc's chest while they are lying on the bed)so what do you need to do in order to get these scenes?
I think that if on the night out in Paradise you put a drug on her drink you can trigger that, but I think that meant she hated you after that.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
gimme the file name of one of the pics you reference, I'll find the route for ya...

Reactions: A.aron

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Finished "David Talks" portion of WT, what a PITA....there's a ton of these menu choices. It kinda forced me to make yet another stat screen for my own use, but added it anyway. Now my stat menu has items, characters, and misc. The misc still has more stats to add and then get sorted for comprehension and aesthetics:

NCC SM B07.jpg NCC SM B08.jpg

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Finished "David Talks" portion of WT, what a PITA....there's a ton of these menu choices. It kinda forced me to make yet another stat screen for my own use, but added it anyway. Now my stat menu has items, characters, and misc. The misc still has more stats to add and then get sorted for comprehension and aesthetics:

View attachment 1260578 View attachment 1260581
Once I played this game with the code open on notepad++ (there wasn't the walkthrough yet). Dude... if you manage to pull this off successfully... you are going to be the bigest hero here! Tip of the hat to you just for making the effort. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Once I played this game with the code open on notepad++ (there wasn't the walkthrough yet). Dude... if you manage to pull this off successfully... you are going to be the bigest hero here! Tip of the hat to you just for making the effort. (y)
If I don't get sidetracked on current big projects I can do it. I recently knocked-out Rogue-Like and Karlsson's Gambit with most of Holiday Island also done. Those are extremely stat heavy titles...took more than a few bottles of Crown to work through. One of the things I'm fighting right now are the choice text boxes...I've decided to make the walkthrough info smaller text so as to not be so intrusive, but not happy with how my normal color choice schemes work on it. I might replace the choice box graphics completely in my script, just another thing I've on my list of "to-do's". So far 1200 lines of my own script plus edits to all these dang OEM scripts. There's a ton of them. It's going to make updates a bitch to sort out...but gotta sleep in the bed I've made I guess.

I may push out a beta mod with a few game days completed so folks can tinker around and see how they like it before jumping off too far into the deep end of the pool. I'll keep y'all posted. Cheers.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I think that if on the night out in Paradise you put a drug on her drink you can trigger that, but I think that meant she hated you after that.
I also thought that..but whatever happens after the paradise drug event have a different set of images..and these ones are different, related with the current update..maybe it happens if we continue on that path

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Martina with another man? why can't I take her to my home after a date , she always refuse (even at 100 relation and agree with the sexdeal )

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
My next playthrough I'm putting Martina down at any chance. She fucks off with famous actor after getting to meet him and at the party she knocked my MC back with some Maud type line.
Fuck her. No more helping that bitch.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Oh I'll jump on her again alright, off the top of a stepladder....then hatefuck her into a coma before dumping her cum streaked ass outside the nearest ER. Bitch be up there with Kirsten on my shit list ;)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Long time no see. I finally finished some sort of guide/walkthrough. I don't know if it's any help for people who never played the game, it's quite big and messy. But I tried to put in every event or conversation the game has to offer.

Might be interesting for some who want to explore other possibilities while patiently waiting for 1.5.
How do i read the file? never seen a odt document ;o

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I also thought that..but whatever happens after the paradise drug event have a different set of images..and these ones are different, related with the current update..maybe it happens if we continue on that path
I re-rendered Michelle's scenes.
The new scene is already available for the after party but from the next release it will completely replace the previous scene also in the events that happen before and will become the "Michelle's scene".
Also the MDMA scene has been re-rendered and will replace the previous scene from the next release.
The same thing will happen with many other scenes in the game.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I re-rendered Michelle's scenes.
The new scene is already available for the after party but from the next release it will completely replace the previous scene also in the events that happen before and will become the "Michelle's scene".
Also the MDMA scene has been re-rendered and will replace the previous scene from the next release.
The same thing will happen with many other scenes in the game.
Ok..got it

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes