flescu

Jan 31, 2017
...About understanding women... I think if you have the "full understanding" of women you could write a book and become very rich...
(y)
Might get read more times than classics like the bible but such project seems doomed since people are different even if mainstream media often tries to tell us another story these days. Have to say, i'm really impressed by the the game having so many different types of characters.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Considering starting a walkthru mod choice guide as part of a multi-mod.... I've already reworked a multi-page stats screen along with some other features. It'd be a ton of work but I've tackled a few other stat heavy VNs successfully. I'll debate it over a Crown & Coke or two...

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
just curious, what measure metrics says about connor's cock in those renders :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In these renders Connor cock is bigger than he was in the original. When I did the poses something got messed up and his dick became giant, on the king is back it wasn't that big. At the time I had a much less powerful PC and redoing the renders would have taken too much time so I decided to leave it like that.
(when i'll redo the render i'll make it normal size)

I had an excel file where I had marked all the measurements of all the characters (Male and Female) but I think it was in the old PC. I have to search if I can find it

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
One thing this update managed to do for me was to get me to now want to bang jennifer for no other reason than to cuck rebeccas ex.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
In these renders Connor cock is bigger than he was in the original. When I did the poses something got messed up and his dick became giant, on the king is back it wasn't that big. At the time I had a much less powerful PC and redoing the renders would have taken too much time so I decided to leave it like that.
(when i'll redo the render i'll make it normal size)

I had an excel file where I had marked all the measurements of all the characters (Male and Female) but I think it was in the old PC. I have to search if I can find it
It's not the size that matters. The "technique & endurance" is important. ;)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Considering starting a walkthru mod choice guide as part of a multi-mod.... I've already reworked a multi-page stats screen along with some other features. It'd be a ton of work but I've tackled a few other stat heavy VNs successfully. I'll debate it over a Crown & Coke or two...
We need to buy this man a bottle of Patron for this endeavor either this new-38_540x.jpg or go all out with this one View attachment th.jfif

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It's not the size that matters. The "technique & endurance" is important. ;)
Yah but his complaint was for 2 out 3 (size, technique & endurance) size & endurance certain scenes I see his point with endurance but I have no problem with none its just a game bro don't expect any dev to animate 30 min scenes guess if dev had a looping scenes he wouldn't complain and if scenes were better animated but as I said none of it bother me I just don't like unrealistic monster shlongs or pencil dyks because neither represents me I'm a proud 9er if I had to rate Size 10/10 - Technique 10/10 - Endurance 7/10 for certain scenes some are 9/10 looping would've made them 10/10 my opinion 2 games with best scenes City of Broken Dreams and that game that got abandon cause Dev had financial issues game were you just got married and go on your honeymoon and you saying good by to your sister and mother at the airport and your wife brother is on the vacation with yah and you meet a Chinese girl that's hell bent on seducing you because the hotel manager assigned her to do so and hotel managers wife wants you too her brother is an MMA fighter so are you but you retired cause of an injury and I think the hotel manager and his wife are Vampires this is the only super natural type game I ever liked because I prefer games that are more realistic than fantasy based and mind control is another thing I definitely frown on I feel my conversation skills with women is all I need with a bit of flexing to get her to bed regarding Irene if it looks like a duck acts like a duck its a duck=Rape dont care how its sugar-coated if both participants are willingly knowingly and knowingly willingly Im not cool with that Ive fought some of my own friends growing up putting me in situations were I felt the chick was not knowingly willingly participating because they were influenced by Rugs or Alchy and they didnt wanna listen when I said this aint happening not like this at 13 I already had enough understanding to know if someone was joyfully participating or they were influenced and so help me God I wasn't going to be a statistic or be a witness or know of it and not stop it. I probably saved a few of my friends from jail because I wasnt having none of that. I made sure to personally bring the girl home so I wouldn't be part of anything. Couldnt careless how mad they got with me but hey it worked because as we continued to get in the same situations with girls getting older my friends started asking the chicks are you sure you cool we dont want you to feel forced or obligated so I did my part.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyGames

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
NCC is the best game on this site in terms of scope, characters, choices and consequences and divergent paths. You truly feel that MC is living in a city and not a self-contained playground made for the whims of the player (like 99% of games here).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm still on the fence, but seeing how it goes. WT colors and text sizing still being tweaked as I move forward through the boatload of scripts. Well, tbh, everything is still being tweaked. Here's some current teasers fwiw:

NCC SM B01.jpg NCC SM B07.jpg NCC SM B02.jpg NCC SM B06.jpg NCC SM B03.jpg NCC SM B04.jpg NCC SM B05.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes