SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Goddamn, this party is a minefield. All my chicks are finally coming home to roost, and not in a good way. Will definitely have to replay this thing with a walkthru to escape unscathed.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
aaaaaaaaaaaannnndddd we're there !
my character got toasted by michele because yvette told everybody we're engaged - we weren't
started new run i-m getting butt fucked by yvette - is it a bug or i'm not dominating her , she is me ?

• Haha
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
02 21 sx01 901 and 02 21 md0 01
Two different scenes. sx01 901 is no biggie, sleep with her on day 105 and have her satisfaction at 50+. The other one though, the md0 series....give me a bit, those images are not referenced in any script. I'm double-checking if it's using a string formula instead of the filename directly...

Edit: Ok, I'm stumped and hardly ever get that way. It appears as though the md0 series of images are not used at all, might be a script edit post-drugging her but they are not referenced in the scripts....or extremely well hidden. I'll dig into it again after another cup of coffee.

Last edited:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

The bugfixed version is available...
even if there are still some little imperfections and probably some triggers are set too hard... (I need to understand if they are too difficult or if it's the players complaining because they can't have everything they want. lol).

some people reported me a possible bug about the possibility to leave Yvette, i have to check it.

Other than that couple of possible flaws the game is done.

I'm already working on 1.6 and i'll try to keep you updated about all the progress. both about the new update and the new renders i'm doing for the old scenes (many of them will completely replace the routine scenes of many girls)

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Two different scenes. sx01 901 is no biggie, sleep with her on day 105 and have her satisfaction at 50+. The other one though, the md0 series....give me a bit, those images are not referenced in any script. I'm double-checking if it's using a string formula instead of the filename directly...

Edit: Ok, I'm stumped and hardly ever get that way. It appears as though the md0 series of images are not used at all, might be a script edit post-drugging her but they are not referenced in the scripts....or extremely well hidden. I'll dig into it again after another cup of coffee.
Dev said that he has re-rendered the images from the paradise event(where u mix drugs in her drink)..and these new md0 series will replace the existing ones in the next release.. maybe that's why u couldn't find it in the script

Reactions: HoneyGames

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Is it normal that the quality of the images is so different between the original and the compressed version?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
New Coral City [v1.55] - Compressed

Original Size Windows/Linux: 3.93GB
Compressed Size Windows/Linux: 458MB MEGA

Original Size MAC: 3.92GB
Compressed Size MAC: 481MB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
lewdgamerxxx Can you check compressed for files with no data. Quite a few that had code in v1.5 don't have it in your v1.55. Examples include, but not limited to: "s 22 ashleygirlresume", "s 22 ashleypub", "s 87 hannachat", "s 72 leonardchat", "s 26 andreachat", etc. There are others, these are just examples of empty files. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is it normal that the quality of the images is so different between the original and the compressed version?
??? Indeed, that's what compression does to any media file....that's the basis of the theory....less bits. If you were being sarcastic, then disregard...I can't tell.

Reactions: cccxxx

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

The bugfixed version is available...
even if there are still some little imperfections and probably some triggers are set too hard... (I need to understand if they are too difficult or if it's the players complaining because they can't have everything they want. lol).

some people reported me a possible bug about the possibility to leave Yvette, i have to check it.

Other than that couple of possible flaws the game is done.

I'm already working on 1.6 and i'll try to keep you updated about all the progress. both about the new update and the new renders i'm doing for the old scenes (many of them will completely replace the routine scenes of many girls)
I wonder if he'll end up releasing it for $5 patrons or if he'll stop it at the $10 tier like he did with 1.5.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can't remember much of Follower, but I remember playing it and quitting, so it probably sucked, one way or another.

Do we need to play Follower to really get into this one? Is this a big improvement? I think I might have quit Follower because the gameplay was annoying as fuck and it had some Engrish?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I hope that this error have been ironed out because I can't proceed further with Martina in the chat.

I was hoping that there was a typo and search through it but I guess the dev completely omitted the label in the chat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I can't remember much of Follower, but I remember playing it and quitting, so it probably sucked, one way or another.

Do we need to play Follower to really get into this one? Is this a big improvement? I think I might have quit Follower because the gameplay was annoying as fuck and it had some Engrish?
Follower had more of a "sandbox" system. You had to repeat a lot of activities to get to the "next level". In terms of the story, it was rather below average. What I liked was the "sex system", not just clicking through the scenes like with NCC.

Follower does not have to be played.
NCC offers the possibility of an intro so that you can see what happened in season 1.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The walkthrough is so confusing. I'm trying to do the Melissa path. Is there a way to stop her from having sex with David?
Short answer: No. He's gonna get her first, and he's gonna win the bet...no matter what. Well, that's not really true, you can exit the game before Day21 :).

Reactions: luisar018
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes