Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, so I compared the file count of both the original and compressed version of the game and both had the same amount of files (7696). And for the empty scripts, I checked the original version (fresh download from f95zone) and it also had empty scripts so I guess it was not a fault in the compressed version and the dev shipped it like that. Also compression does not interfere with the scripts, just with the media files. And I've uploaded an archive of scripts just for you, from a clean, untouched version of the game.

My guess is that the dev changed the structure of the scripts between 1.50 and 1.55 and moved the code to another file. And yeah, the game works fine with those empty scripts, otherwise it would have given error message right away.
Here is the archive. Extract it inside the game\ folder. MEGA

I hope I've cleared all your doubts regarding the compressed version.
Good morning and thank you kindly for checking. I realize compression doesn't interfere with scripts but found this extremely odd and thought I should bring it up. My apologies for the wasted time but I sincerely thought there was a snafu/fubar at play here. Kindest regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Good morning and thank you kindly for checking. I realize compression doesn't interfere with scripts but found this extremely odd and thought I should bring it up. My apologies for the wasted time but I sincerely thought there was a snafu/fubar at play here. Kindest regards.
I had to check because even if compression doesn't interfere with scripts, sometimes the get missing due to human errors.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
yeah.
All the main storyline will come to an end
Irene, Rebecca, Kirsten, Melissa, Maud, Adele, Tatianna, Andrea, Madelyne, Vanessa, Jennifer, Nadya, elsa, Dana.
Then, Obviously the wrold will not end with the end of season 2 so some things will remain unresolved... it will be discussed in the next seasons
Question about Tatianna: she will be an avaiable option for dating in some point? Or just a quick fuck alongside Connor and another girl?

asamoah

Mar 20, 2019
HoneyGames just a curiosity, what's the canon ending of King of the Beach? Is Mark a fucking raper?
Best wishes for your work and projects. You created a very funny universe

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I think I'm done with the game as I've achieved my goal, I got my girl and I don't wish to tarnish that relationship LOL

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow she was just listed as close friend but I kind of modified "Z updatecharstats.rpy" and added a few conditional statements

HoneyGames I'm really enjoying it so far despite the little hicks. Great game and keep it up(y)(y)(y)
I can't wait to see what happens between MC & Michelle.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HoneyGames note that the following can never occur (it will always be passed) since you can only get 1 flirt point in the entire game to date:
Code:
if yvetteflirt >= 50:
    text "You made it clear to her that you think she's hot and that you want to fuck her."
else:
    pass
Just an FYI, kind of a dead stat. Regards.

P.S. Also note label bug on post here.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm still on the fence, but seeing how it goes. WT colors and text sizing still being tweaked as I move forward through the boatload of scripts. Well, tbh, everything is still being tweaked. Here's some current teasers fwiw:

View attachment 1259981 View attachment 1260575 View attachment 1259980 View attachment 1259984 View attachment 1259979 View attachment 1259978 View attachment 1259977
Thank you for this your a champion. this is exactly what this game needed

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

As promised
A Wallpaper dedicated to Tatianna, who won yesterday's Poll
You can download the wallpaper in the attachments

The rest of the images are available in the dedicated post, reachable only for Patreon

it has been a very hot day in the gym... and Tatianna is very sweaty

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm running into many obsolete/unused variables which even have dialogue that you will never see. It's making the creation of the mod more painstaking, but I'm still chugging along. Here's another example w/ Yvette. You'll never see the first dialogue nor get the improved choice points since there's absolutely no way to obtain any "yvetteprogress" points. For those that don't know code, it basically states if you have 1 progress point then you get +5 Yvette points otherwise you get -10 Yvette points. That's how I would normally give you the info in the walkthrough mod but you can never get the progress point(s), so I have to modify the mod accordingly...this is just another reason why it's taking me significantly more time to get you guys the mod. The scripts have many of these types of issues, so bear with me as I struggle onwards.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm running into many obsolete/unused variables which even have dialogue that you will never see. It's making the creation of the mod more painstaking, but I'm still chugging along. Here's another example w/ Yvette. You'll never see the first dialogue nor get the improved choice points since there's absolutely no way to obtain any "yvetteprogress" points. For those that don't know code, it basically states if you have 1 progress point then you get +5 Yvette points otherwise you get -10 Yvette points. That's how I would normally give you the info in the walkthrough mod but you can never get the progress point(s), so I have to modify the mod accordingly...this is just another reason why it's taking me significantly more time to get you guys the mod. The scripts have many of these types of issues, so bear with me as I struggle onwards.

There are still several "old" parts of the game from before the reboot.
I kept them because some I could have used later.
Between 1.5 and 1.55 I have already deleted many parts (now in fact there are empty pages.
It's a work that I will be able to finish with 1.6 (where I will touch up various parts of the code, especially during the sex scenes.
I, personally, don't suggest you to do the work you are doing, I suggest you to wait for 1.6 when many things will be fixed.
I'm replacing a lot of renders and they don't always have the same name (in many I've added facial expressions so they are for example 13 13y or 13 13n).
The risk is that you do all the mod and then the code page changes and you lose a lot of your work.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are still several "old" parts of the game from before the reboot.
I kept them because some I could have used later.
Between 1.5 and 1.55 I have already deleted many parts (now in fact there are empty pages.
It's a work that I will be able to finish with 1.6 (where I will touch up various parts of the code, especially during the sex scenes.
I, personally, don't suggest you to do the work you are doing, I suggest you to wait for 1.6 when many things will be fixed.
I'm replacing a lot of renders and they don't always have the same name (in many I've added facial expressions so they are for example 13 13y or 13 13n).
The risk is that you do all the mod and then the code page changes and you lose a lot of your work.
Thanks. I've finalized the majority of the templates so I can future-proof it more (I'm writing all my own scripts so I only have to interfere with the OEM script's dialogue text which significantly helps splitdiffs in the future). I commend you on cleanup efforts. It's tedious work but the efficiency is always worth it imo. Always look forward to your updates, it's solid work to date. Regards.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

As promised
A Wallpaper dedicated to Tatianna, who won yesterday's Poll
You can download the wallpaper in the attachments

The rest of the images are available in the dedicated post, reachable only for Patreon

it has been a very hot day in the gym... and Tatianna is very sweaty
ohhh, Tatianna is very hot, maybe when MC makes a relationship with Maud, they can make an exchange of partners, Mc can fuck Tatianna, and Maud can fuck Connor hahaha (I'm just kidding) ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Still patiently waiting for my Goddess - whether it be a swap with Michelle or Yanmei, or preferably if she see's sense & dumps Connor :love:
yes patience, brings roses ;-) but maybe there will be a next update about Yoshi, Andrea wants to hire a detective and Randy is missing. we will see ❤ (I wonder how it will go with Riley if her husband kills MC, and I'm going to have to come back, to previous save haha) ❤

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes