Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I am really getting jealous with this Elia guy , please I don't wanna hear the girls talk about him or girls banged him

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Please just note that unlike simple choice-based VN's with WT mods, this one cannot give you "correct" choices as they are entirely player dependent in a stats based title. There's no way to know, much less assume, what a player wants/desires from their particular playthrough. What it will do is help you in choice decisions by showing you variable changes at the choice button level.

Most VN's are written entirely with binary "right/wrong" and "all/nothing" type choices. With stat based branching it's best to think of a guide as an information walkthrough rather than simple binary one-button highlights.

You likely already understand all of this, but I like to remind folks as I write multi-mods for these complex titles. I'll quit rambling but thought it was a good time to point this out. Regards, it's drink-thirty 'round here.
I know, Dude! This game is to complex to easy play it, even if You know (more or less in my case) the plot! But many folks WILL apreciate Your mod!

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Fleads

Nov 4, 2017
That's epic game. Like the scale of the world. The only problem - there is too much of debris in relations. Having no chance to guess all these small dramatic turns - started to use console and read code to go with lines I wanna see). Thanks, dev you push borders!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HoneyGames Ok, I'm either too drunk or stupid (or both, it's debatable). What the heck is "cento" as in "luanacento"? If it's referring to "100" then 100 what? I can't figure it out. I might be a redneck, but I'm an educated one so I can tell I'm overlooking something extremely simple. Regards.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HoneyGames also, note a code fubar in "02 day 34" script, lines 551 and 555 state "$ yvettegood = 3" and "$ yvettegood = 2" respectively. It appears to be meant "$ yvetteevent =3" and "$ yvetteevent =2". Here's the menu code reference:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was testing the mod through various paths and noticed abrupt stat changes here that alerted me. Regards.

D0c_t0R

Jun 20, 2017
Indeed....options are the whole point of it. So the end user can choose specifically how they wish to experience. In choice there is true power...or something like that.

Anyway, so you folks don't think I sit around all day drinking whiskey only, here's an update on mod progression.

Longstory-short, 1/3 of the days done, more options added and/or refined. No need to read the rest if you don't care or only want the jest.

Longstory-long, check just a few of the additions/refinements:

Yes, I know 1/3 of days doesn't sound like much but remember there's a ton of side scripts like chats, sex, shoots, etc...so it's not the real status as I've gone back a few times to refine these side scripts and templates. It's a ton of work, I've about as many hours in this now as I have in Rogue-Like and Karlsson's Gambit which where a bitch to code, and those are done. This will be epic when complete imho. I may push out a beta for folks to tinker with once I semi-finalize the Stats screens, we'll see.

A couple of added features from previous posts (search for them if you haven't seen, I'm too busy right now to hyperlink them). The attached pics are very low quality to minimize data, so please bear that in mind.

Sex scene info: (important to note that it's not forced on you in the mod, you can turn it off/on. Again, in choice is power.)
OEM screen with options turned off:
View attachment 1268221 View attachment 1268222

Sex scene info and QM highlight turned on:
View attachment 1268223 View attachment 1268229

Since this post is getting large, I'll leave you with current Stat screens in their current form. They are very dynamic right now as I change them and add/remove info that I am using for writing the templates and walkthrough, so final screens will be different.
View attachment 1268240 View attachment 1268239 View attachment 1268237 View attachment 1268236 View attachment 1268235 View attachment 1268234

Ok, I'm back at it. Talk at ya soon. Regards and drink responsibly.
wow, man u are our hero.
how much time do u think it takes you to finish this mod? more then month?
and thanks so far for this job

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sancho1969 - great job on the walkthrough so far, no ordinary one like you say (y).

If you need any help understanding some of the variables and potential paths give me a shout via a DM and I'll try and help where I can - as I'm one of the bug finders/fixers (missed the "yvettegood" one you mentioned above from early in the game) for HoneyGames and know the code reasonably well so far. I now have 9 full pages of saves with various combinations (sad I know :p)

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Indeed....options are the whole point of it. So the end user can choose specifically how they wish to experience. In choice there is true power...or something like that.

Anyway, so you folks don't think I sit around all day drinking whiskey only, here's an update on mod progression.

Longstory-short, 1/3 of the days done, more options added and/or refined. No need to read the rest if you don't care or only want the jest.

Longstory-long, check just a few of the additions/refinements:

Yes, I know 1/3 of days doesn't sound like much but remember there's a ton of side scripts like chats, sex, shoots, etc...so it's not the real status as I've gone back a few times to refine these side scripts and templates. It's a ton of work, I've about as many hours in this now as I have in Rogue-Like and Karlsson's Gambit which where a bitch to code, and those are done. This will be epic when complete imho. I may push out a beta for folks to tinker with once I semi-finalize the Stats screens, we'll see.

A couple of added features from previous posts (search for them if you haven't seen, I'm too busy right now to hyperlink them). The attached pics are very low quality to minimize data, so please bear that in mind.

Sex scene info: (important to note that it's not forced on you in the mod, you can turn it off/on. Again, in choice is power.)
OEM screen with options turned off:
View attachment 1268221 View attachment 1268222

Sex scene info and QM highlight turned on:
View attachment 1268223 View attachment 1268229

Since this post is getting large, I'll leave you with current Stat screens in their current form. They are very dynamic right now as I change them and add/remove info that I am using for writing the templates and walkthrough, so final screens will be different.
View attachment 1268240 View attachment 1268239 View attachment 1268237 View attachment 1268236 View attachment 1268235 View attachment 1268234

Ok, I'm back at it. Talk at ya soon. Regards and drink responsibly.
it would be interesting to add
a check for how many actions are still available for the day and / or if something is available that will be permanently gone ex. i have two pt one i signed hannah in the other guenda because there was no time to meet them both ( guenda needed visits to stripclub and i chose dates )
how far a date has gone out of how many posible - i edited to 5 and got straight to the restaurant on my second pt, but there critical choices in everyone - this dude is mischievious
how many times you had sex with a girl because it is required to do it several times to unlock all the scenes - say anal
my penny out of constantly editing with the ren py editor

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I created a Gallery Mod. The thread may still be in the process of getting approved, but here is the link.

NCC 1.5 Gallery Mod [Beta]

I started working on this prior to the 1.55 release, so you can add the gallery to your 1.55 but it will not show any content for the latest version. Also, as Sancho1969 pointed out, this game is complex with lots of variables, so the MOD is currently in BETA status and I want people to test it and try and break it and let me know where the errors are.

Please leave all comments and feedback on the MOD thread.

This was a labor of love, so be gentle. Lol...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 - great job on the walkthrough so far, no ordinary one like you say (y).

If you need any help understanding some of the variables and potential paths give me a shout via a DM and I'll try and help where I can - as I'm one of the bug finders/fixers (missed the "yvettegood" one you mentioned above from early in the game) for HoneyGames and know the code reasonably well so far. I now have 9 full pages of saves with various combinations (sad I know :p)
Pffft...only 9 pages....rookie :). Just kiddin'. Appreciate the support.

I'm now up to over 3k lines of code in the mod. Variables are easy but as you know there's just a boatload of them, and let's not even remind myself of the 5,385 total menus I have to pick through. So far I'm doing fine and chugging forward but wasted several hours today tinkering with Martina route. For example, I still can't get half of the code in her restaurant script to fire off. Week7 second date is a prime case. I went ahead and wrote the WT code for it but feels like I wasted most of the day today running route scenarios...I'm now back to efficiently moving on through the day scripts....with a Crown & Coke of course. Regards.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes