P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Erm - that's the link to the Patreon post & you need to be a Patreon to download that version. Think the original poster was looking for a non-Patreon leaked version as it still hasn't made it's way on to F95 it seams. If the original leaker had waited a bit (as HoneyGames mentioned on Patreon that a bugfix version was in progress) there wouldn't have been a problem.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Pffft...only 9 pages....rookie :). Just kiddin'. Appreciate the support.

I'm now up to over 3k lines of code in the mod. Variables are easy but as you know there's just a boatload of them, and let's not even remind myself of the 5,385 total menus I have to pick through. So far I'm doing fine and chugging forward but wasted several hours today tinkering with Martina route. For example, I still can't get half of the code in her restaurant script to fire off. Week7 second date is a prime case. I went ahead and wrote the WT code for it but feels like I wasted most of the day today running route scenarios...I'm now back to efficiently moving on through the day scripts....with a Crown & Coke of course. Regards.
Yeah - Martina did have a "girlfriend" route which is still in the code but is just about dead in the water currently. The code was left in there to avoid any problems going forward. There are still hints at and "girlfriend" route with the last update but little else. I find she's the most frustrating "target" to chase. Andre, Rain, Rebecca & Tatianna are also frustrating but at least there's hope on the horizon for the last two.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Not many updates left before it's finished, so I won't imagine there's going to be lots of lewd interaction with the likes of Andrea, Tatianna etc. at this stage. Hope I'm wrong though but, yeah.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Erm - that's the link to the Patreon post & you need to be a Patreon to download that version. Think the original poster was looking for a non-Patreon leaked version as it still hasn't made it's way on to F95 it seams. If the original leaker had waited a bit (as HoneyGames mentioned on Patreon that a bugfix version was in progress) there wouldn't have been a problem.

I know mate, it was an ironic answer LOL If you didn't get it from the get-go, sorry, my bad bro... I've put him the link that is available for now... if it was leaked, it was here but since is not... I gave the man what he asked for, a link to the 1.55 version BUG fixed. Maybe he will become a Patreon and download it, you never know...

Reactions: P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I know mate, it was an ironic answer LOL If you didn't get it from the get-go, sorry, my bad bro... I've put him the link that is available for now... if it was leaked, it was here but since is not... I gave the man what he asked for, a link to the 1.55 version BUG fixed. Maybe he will become a Patreon and download it, you never know...
One of those mornings where my senses aren't working as quick - or I'm just getting too old :D

• Haha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I created a Gallery Mod. The thread may still be in the process of getting approved, but here is the link.

NCC 1.5 Gallery Mod [Beta]

I started working on this prior to the 1.55 release, so you can add the gallery to your 1.55 but it will not show any content for the latest version. Also, as Sancho1969 pointed out, this game is complex with lots of variables, so the MOD is currently in BETA status and I want people to test it and try and break it and let me know where the errors are.

Please leave all comments and feedback on the MOD thread.

This was a labor of love, so be gentle. Lol...
Please see my comment on your mod post. I believe you overlooked saving all the current variable states so they could be re-initialized after the player views one or more "replays". Regards.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Wellllll.....Thanks to Geekbone and his gallery mod I know, that I've missed A LOT of cool scenes in ALL my previous playthroughs:mad:

We DEFINITELY need a walkthrough mod by Sancho1969, coz it might helps players to find a lot of content, they haven't thought there is!!!

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Please see my comment on your mod post. I believe you overlooked saving all the current variable states so they could be re-initialized after the player views one or more "replays". Regards.
Yep. I got it. Thanks for the tip. I assumed everyone loaded saves again, but it is better coding practice to do it right regardless, so making the update now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 - great job on the walkthrough so far, no ordinary one like you say (y).

If you need any help understanding some of the variables and potential paths give me a shout via a DM and I'll try and help where I can - as I'm one of the bug finders/fixers (missed the "yvettegood" one you mentioned above from early in the game) for HoneyGames and know the code reasonably well so far. I now have 9 full pages of saves with various combinations (sad I know :p)
Got a bug for ya. "02 day 35" script, starting line 491 (menu), choice at line 513. There's no way "shootgirl105 == 76" for that choice to ever be valid or seen on screen, as this menu is where it's set.

The code for the initial issue is below for reference (I removed my WT code so it's clean). Regards.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm a little drunk right now... but I would love for the people who are making these mods and galleries to help me make the game the best it can be. There will be many new features in 1.6 and I don't want them to do work that after the changes become "useless"....
I am always very willing to share my projects with others, so if you want to collaborate, for me there is no problem.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Got a bug for ya. "02 day 35" script, starting line 491 (menu), choice at line 513. There's no way "shootgirl105 == 76" for that choice to ever be valid or seen on screen, as this menu is where it's created.

This menu area also creates another issue I'm surprised no one has caught yet which is in regards to Martina Snitch. "02 day 31" creates "shootgirl105 = 75" at line 266 when in the Martina not chosen for photoshoot after making her initial deal aka "snitch". Now due to this aforementioned menu in "02 day 35" Yanmei is selected due to Riley request and Martina never gets the photoshoot the following day (shootgirl105 was set to 75 for Martina post-snitch, but then set to 76 with this Riley choice menu at the Skybar scene).

I know there's an easier way to explain but I've been writing so much code for days now that I'm likely not being clear. Let me know if y'all need a breakdown but it's simple enough with: 1) Martina met, make shoot for sex deal, break deal by shooting Belen. 2) Riley gets panties in wad and forces player to shoot her "next Monday" which would be day36, but in day35 playthrough Riley texts, wants you to meet Yenmei and shoot her in day36. 3) Martina gets GirlOfTheWeek skipped in this route which doesn't seem intentional.

Either way, 02day35, line 513 is borked at a minimum. The code for the initial issue is below for reference (I removed my WT code so it's clean). Regards.
this is interesting. i'm working on all the martina path for 1.6. (i'm adding many things to the game but Martina is one of the characters with the most messed up storyline and i'm working on it)
my goal is to improve (even the old episodes of the game) to get to the end of the season with a game that fully meets my expectations. I've always had a lot of ideas, now I also have a PC that allows me to do a lot of renders that can put my ideas into practice, so I'm not having trouble editing past events
I know that for many people thinking about starting a game from scratch is not a good idea, but I'm adding a lot of details and a lot of renders to make it worth it

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
this is interesting. i'm working on all the martina path for 1.6. (i'm adding many things to the game but Martina is one of the characters with the most messed up storyline and i'm working on it)
my goal is to improve (even the old episodes of the game) to get to the end of the season with a game that fully meets my expectations. I've always had a lot of ideas, now I also have a PC that allows me to do a lot of renders that can put my ideas into practice, so I'm not having trouble editing past events
I know that for many people thinking about starting a game from scratch is not a good idea, but I'm adding a lot of details and a lot of renders to make it worth it
Wait, I edited my post....disregard second issue, only first is valid.... But while we are at it, check label "day3607p". MC mentions Hanna but it's not her pic and she's not a choice during this "work" session.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969, no working version of Your mod for today?
I'm working as quickly as possible bud. It's a ton of code, a ton of menu choices and it takes a mass amount of hours....there's a reason no one else has tried it, but I'm silly like that. The dead-end route scenes in code slow me down but I understand the dev's process I believe, this project is rather massive. I wasn't kidding that there's 5,385 menus with 2 or more choices each to comb through. I also stop periodically and re-run the game to verify my code is functioning and nothing's borked. I make small typo mistakes like anyone else and don't publish my mods without proofing....as you folks expect a refined product as you should.

Trust me, I'm still excited about the project, I can't wait to finish the WT portion so I can get back to more add-ons like the stat screens and other enhancements I've already made. I'm writing my WT a certain way to hopefully future-proof the changes that HoneyGames has planned and it's way more cumbersome than standard mod creation (imo). So hang in there, If I can stop adding stats and get all the side events done I might push out a teaser mod that goes through a certain amount of in-game days so y'all can play with it, we'll see. Regards.

Last edited:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I'm working as quickly as possible bud. It's a ton of code, a ton of menu choices and it takes a mass amount of hours....there's a reason no one else has tried it, but I'm silly like that. The dead-end route scenes in code slow me down but I understand the dev's process I believe, this project is rather massive. I wasn't kidding that there's 5,385 menus with 2 or more choices each to comb through. I also stop periodically and re-run the game to verify my code is functioning and nothing's borked. I make small typo mistakes like anyone else and don't publish my mods without proofing....as you folks expect a refined product as you should.

Trust me, I'm still excited about the project, I can't wait to finish the WT portion so I can get back to more add-ons like the stat screens and other enhancements I've already made. I'm writing my WT a certain way to hopefully future-proof the changes that HoneyGames has planned and it's way more cumbersome than standard mod creation (imo). So hang in there, If I can stop adding stats and get all the side events done I might push out a teaser mod that goes through a certain amount of in-game days so y'all can play with it, we'll see. Regards.

Don't worry mate, there will always be a few lost souls that can't appreciate the sacrifice some make to provide others with all these mods or galleries. Or they are just impatient to wait properly until everything is done perfectly so they don't start screaming, there is an error there, and there... "Who the fuck made this shit, I could've done it 10 times better!"

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
What I found most annoying with the code was that it jumps to labels in different files, but you can‘t be sure those labels are in the files you expect. On Day 99 for example, there is a jump to the label „michellerestaurant15“. You would expect this to be in the michellerestaurant.rpy file, but it‘s in michellechat.rpy.

Reactions: juleswindu

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
What I found most annoying with the code was that it jumps to labels in different files, but you can‘t be sure those labels are in the files you expect. On Day 99 for example, there is a jump to the label „michellerestaurant15“. You would expect this to be in the michellerestaurant.rpy file, but it‘s in michellechat.rpy.
Result of a complex game that's evolved over time. Some of the files included in the archive aren't used any more and some of them include old code (correctly highlighted) that isn't used anymore - but may have been kept in case it's needed or possibly otherwise breaks the game.

I understand the jumps to different files in principle though - as it allows for repeatable events.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Got a bug for ya. "02 day 35" script, starting line 491 (menu), choice at line 513. There's no way "shootgirl105 == 76" for that choice to ever be valid or seen on screen, as this menu is where it's set.

The code for the initial issue is below for reference (I removed my WT code so it's clean). Regards.
I see what you're saying, the following line can't appear HoneyGames - as "$ shootgirl05 = 76" is only ever set via the other menu options:

"Unfortunately I already have a girl tomorrow" if shootgirl05 == 76:

Looks like it should probably be another value - as otherwise the MC would be telling Riley he can't shoot Yanmei because he's already shooting Yanmei.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Result of a complex game that's evolved over time. Some of the files included in the archive aren't used any more and some of them include old code (correctly highlighted) that isn't used anymore - but may have been kept in case it's needed or possibly otherwise breaks the game.

I understand the jumps to different files in principle though - as it allows for repeatable events.
It‘s good practice in general to not keep everything in one file. I‘m not even really complaining as the game isn‘t intended to be played with the script open. It‘s more like a first world Problem to me :D

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It‘s good practice in general to not keep everything in one file. I‘m not even really complaining as the game isn‘t intended to be played with the script open. It‘s more like a first world Problem to me :D
Also guilty of having the script open - so I can get the "best" results :D

• Haha
Reactions: Construct
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes