Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

I am working hard to make the game better and to get to the end of this season.
Today I want to anticipate a new feature that I will implement in 1.6: the Vipstagram pages of most of the characters.

It will be very interesting and funny and will allow you to have more updates about what's going on in the game. You will be able to interact with the various characters through likes and comments... I hope you will

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Great but more importantly there are half the girls that most players want do not have scenes (Andrea, Nadia, Rebecca, Tatianna, Irine, and so on and on. ).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Great but more importantly there are half the girls that most players want do not have scenes (Andrea, Nadia, Rebecca, Tatianna, Irine, and so on and on. ).
it's clear that the girls who are missing are the ones who are most coveted. Many girls were coveted, then after their scene was created they stopped being coveted. Riley was one of the most wanted, Melissa was one of the most wanted and so on. after there will be scenes with some girls they will stop being the most wanted. it's normal

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
it's clear that the girls who are missing are the ones who are most coveted. Many girls were coveted, then after their scene was created they stopped being coveted. Riley was one of the most wanted, Melissa was one of the most wanted and so on. after there will be scenes with some girls they will stop being the most wanted. it's normal
It is not about that. Michelle, Martina, Yanmei all girls have many scenes are still coveted and players want more scenes with them. People are disappointed because the girls that people wanted are only given 1 or 2 scenes then ignored, like Melissa. You are taking the correct step with Riley, because she will have more scenes than just 1 quick scene in office. I think most of us want more scenes and not just 1 lousy quick scene with the girls.

Reactions: thedude and yggdral

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
I created a Gallery Mod. The thread may still be in the process of getting approved, but here is the link.

NCC 1.5 Gallery Mod [Beta]

I started working on this prior to the 1.55 release, so you can add the gallery to your 1.55 but it will not show any content for the latest version. Also, as Sancho1969 pointed out, this game is complex with lots of variables, so the MOD is currently in BETA status and I want people to test it and try and break it and let me know where the errors are.

Please leave all comments and feedback on the MOD thread.

This was a labor of love, so be gentle. Lol...
you are my hero! thank you!

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
In my personal opinion, you should completely forego these VIPSTAGRAM pages and the interaction with them for Season 2. I would use it all in season 3 from the start.
For Season 2, the motto must now be to finish the game, if possible well.
There are still many "construction sites open" and, as one previous speaker said, some girls are still missing. There are still too many storylines open.
How will Yoshi continue / end?
The whole partner swap thing with Tatianna doesn't seem to be even remotely planned.
My dear advice: bring things to an end instead of always starting new things!
But that's just my humble opinion.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
It is not about that. Michelle, Martina, Yanmei all girls have many scenes are still coveted and players want more scenes with them. People are disappointed because the girls that people wanted are only given 1 or 2 scenes then ignored, like Melissa. You are taking the correct step with Riley, because she will have more scenes than just 1 quick scene in office. I think most of us want more scenes and not just 1 lousy quick scene with the girls.
Specially when the MC can fuck hard a girl and she slowly gets corrupted, like Martina and that girl who moved to another city (Roberta was her name?).

Just one quick sex scene isn't enough (like Melissa's). For example, after learning about MJ's relationship, I really hope she'll get more content.

With the game nearing its ending, if at the end of it, there's only one scene with characters like Rebecca, Tatianna, Nadia, Andrea and others, lots of players (the majority, in my humble opinion), myself included, will feel disappointed.

Last edited:

juleswindu

Sep 15, 2020
What I found most annoying with the code was that it jumps to labels in different files, but you can‘t be sure those labels are in the files you expect. On Day 99 for example, there is a jump to the label „michellerestaurant15“. You would expect this to be in the michellerestaurant.rpy file, but it‘s in michellechat.rpy.
Yeah, and the numbers in labels can be confusing too. Sometimes it is just an ordinal, but other times it is a certain day, or can be a week. :rolleyes:
It is good rule to just pick a naming convention and stick to it through all the code.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Found another issue in the Martina Dom'd route. You can 100% dom her on first encounter, then Day36 line 126 makes her a slave if you have her dom at 100 allowing MC to call her in the evening (her photoshoot in this route is Day36 in the morning) and demand she comes over to the house. This storyline progression verifies the MC has the resources to contact her...and she obeys. Then, on Day43, while at Riley's office you speak to Henry and pay him $ to have him "help you find Martina". This is due to flags "martinaevent" and "martinatext" both being 0 which is fine if you had turned her down during her first encounter, but seems there should be another variable flag for her dom'd as all the MC needs to do is call her number which he already has.

The issue become weird on morning of Day44 when MC calls her, and the conversation goes as if they've never met, MC explaining he's a photographer and her asking how he got her number....the setup just doesn't work. Especially since she's already gave Riley the texts and the MC has shot her for GotW on Day36 morning. I'm really not sure why I never caught this before tbh.

One fix would be to simply change Day43, line 488 from
if martinaevent <= 1 and martinatext == 0

to
if martinaevent <= 1 and martinatext == 0 and martinaslave<1

or similar. This would work since you can only call her to come over if she is slave. Regards. (back to work on mod)

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'll give you a little explanation so I can make a few things clearer.
As I've said before: the main sex scenes of almost every girl will change. I'm making new renders, with new options (and of course some options will be unlocked from time to time)
Some sex scenes will be added to the storyline. Better yet, I'll be working on some extra events about when you can invite the girls somewhere. (kind of like we did with Martina at the Sauna). With the previous PC rendering a quik scene took me a whole day to do 20 renders. Now in one day I can do 400. So it's easier for me to add more events.
Because of the way the scenes are constructed it will also be easier for me to connect and have some storylines unfold.

Regarding the VIPstagram thing, it's something that I think will be able to give more depth to the game and allow me to "fix" some storylines without having to rewrite the whole game. maybe now you believe it is "superfluous". When it is done it will be clearer to you to understand its usefulness.

Regarding "Martina mess". Hers is one of the storylines I will be "curating" the most. (as well as Kirsten). They were the most messed up storylines even before the reboot and they've already been fixed once. Most of the "problems" have already been fixed, but it is clear that there are still some: I'm not afraid to work on them and fix them.

Sure: I could pretend nothing happened and bring the game to the end, but given all the time I've already dedicated to the game is not a problem for me to put a month more but make the game as good as possible. (If I didn't want to make the game the best it could be I wouldn't redo the renders and I wouldn't bother fixing all the problems the game had)

So I ask you to have faith: it will be worth it.
It is true that this game is having a very long developpo but I believe that (beyond the delays) not to have never let you down

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I believe that (beyond the delays) not to have never let you down
Strangely enough, I find this true :unsure:
Atleast if I interpret this sentence correctly as „Beyond the delays not to have ever let you down“
I guess it‘s because I‘m used to the delays on the game that they don‘t weigh on my opinion as much, but I think the scenario and story itself of this game are really good and can go on for a long time. Which brings me to what I wanted to write originally:

I have only started 1.5 and am on something like day 100 I think. My current concern is that, as the game is getting close to being finished, it doesn‘t feel that way. Example: Kim the yoga instructor spontaneous in the shower. While it was a good scene and I enjoyed it very much, it currently feels like a throwaway. I might be missing something, but why would she just waltz into the men’s changing room? Did she know the MC was there and wanted him specifically or was that a coincidence and it was a right time, right place kind of situation? I vaguely remember that the Mc had one yoga session with her. Did she plan to do this from that point on? And will more encounters come from this or was it a one time thing? The latter would be disappointing, because that would mean it was indeed just a throwaway scene to satisfy those who were waiting for a Kim scene. Again, I‘m only at the first or second day of 1.5 so maybe my concern with that scene is unfounded.

Still, it feels like there is a lot of story to tell left and I‘m not sure if that can be done in one or two ingame weeks. I don‘t want this to be rushed to the finish line. Then there is the plan to basically continue, but with a different main character which I‘m not all to thrilled for. But that might be just me because I only played NCC out of all the games and now am used to this one main character.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Strangely enough, I find this true :unsure:
Atleast if I interpret this Senftenbergs correctly as „Beyond the delays not to have ever let you down“
I guess it‘s because I‘m used to the delays on the game that they don‘t weigh on my opinion as much, but I think the scenario and story itself of this game are really good and can go on for a long time. Which brings me to what I wanted to write originally:

I have only started 1.5 and am on something like day 100 I think. My current concern is that, as the game is getting close to being finished, it doesn‘t feel that way. Example: Kim the yoga instructor spontaneous in the shower. While it was a good scene and I enjoyed it very much, it currently feels like a throwaway. I might be missing something, but why would she just waltz into the men’s changing room? Did she know the MC was there and wanted him specifically or was that a coincidence and it was a right time, right place kind of situation? I vaguely remember that the Mc had one yoga session with her. Did she plan to do this from that point on? And will more encounters come from this or was it a one time thing? The latter would be disappointing, because that would mean it was indeed just a throwaway scene to satisfy those who were waiting for a Kim scene. Again, I‘m only at the first or second day of 1.5 so maybe my concern with that scene is unfounded.

Still, it feels like there is a lot of story to tell left and I‘m not sure if that can be done in one or two ingame weeks. I don‘t want this to be rushed to the finish line. Then there is the plan to basically continue, but with a different main character which I‘m not all to thrilled for. But that might be just me because I only played NCC out of all the games and now am used to this one main character.
The shower situation is a bit more complex and depends on other pathways.
MC is in the locker room, if he is in a relationship with Ashley MC is there to talk to Ashley. There is a small scene. After that Ashley has to leave. At that point Kim comes in.
Actually if there is no relationship with Ashley it may seem that Kim comes from nowhere.
Regarding the relationship with Kim. There have been several flirtations from her in the previous episodes, she has always been available (of course, it also depends on the answers MC gave her).
Also regarding Kim you can meet her at the Saviour of our Freedom party (if you finished the week you know that) and there will be more developments in the upcoming releases.
Sure, Some girls will have a limited amount of scenes and events to get through. But I'm planning some things that can make everyone "happy".

However 3 weeks are planned, as said the game will end with 1.8.
But, as always, I ask you to trust me

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
It is true that this game is having a very long developpo but I believe that (beyond the delays) not to have never let you down
I agree with this statement, but I add that you also let me down when you went radio silent on patreon before releasing 1.5. I was a $5 patron for months prior to that release and stopped pledging when you stopped replying to comments on your patreon and DMs on discord.

I was waiting for you to return and see if you would really work on the game to support you again, but I saw you never released 1.5 for my previous tier ($5) and when I asked you about it, you never replied. I always downloaded the latest version from your patreon since I'd patiently wait for it, but seeing that it seems you have forgotten about lower tiers, I am only now playing 1.5 after having downloaded it from here.

• Sad
Reactions: Vasilji

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I agree with this statement, but I add that you also let me down when you went radio silent on patreon before releasing 1.5. I was a $5 patron for months prior to that release and stopped pledging when you stopped replying to comments on your patreon and DMs on discord.

I was waiting for you to return and see if you would really work on the game to support you again, but I saw you never released 1.5 for my previous tier ($5) and when I asked you about it, you never replied. I always downloaded the latest version from your patreon since I'd patiently wait for it, but seeing that it seems you have forgotten about lower tiers, I am only now playing 1.5 after having downloaded it from here.
Yeah. I messed up with the release for lower tier with 1.5. I'm really sorry for this.
Tomorrow I'll release 1.55 for 10+

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Multi-mod update: A few more new goodies coded and bug-free. More options, more progress on in-game guide, new font and scaling added to guide to ease visibility (I'm still tweaking it), stat screens information continue to grow and getting sorted. Here's some teasers:

More options: NCC SM B16a.jpg Original guide: NCC SM B13a.jpg New aesthetic: NCC SM B13b.jpg

What happens when there's a shit-ton of variable changes (rare and extreme case): NCC SM B14a.jpg

BTW, I wrote the ultimate Michelle guide:
  • Romance Route - don't ever lie to her and keep your damn penis out of Irene's mouth.
  • Perv Route - put your damn penis in absolutely everything and then run as fast as you can to tell her 'bout it.
Guide done. Your welcome. :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
HoneyGames here's something minor to add to your list of "maybe need to look at". The points are minor, but doesn't really seem like it'd be your intention. Yvette says she prefers Hiphop, but if you selected that music category you get neg points, positive for Rock. Again, no big point mover just noting it in case it wasn't your intent. The code is below for reference, "s 14 yvettepub", menu at line 210. Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm confused, when I start the game it says "Season 2", which I never played...where can I DL season 1 to play first???
If I'm not mistaken, I believe "Season 1" is the prequel to this. It's called "Follower" and if you plan on playing it, I'd suggest playing the Ren'py ported version versus the Unity version.

juleswindu

Sep 15, 2020
HoneyGames here's something minor to add to your list of "maybe need to look at". The points are minor, but doesn't really seem like it'd be your intention. Yvette says she prefers Hiphop, but if you selected that music category you get neg points, positive for Rock. Again, no big point mover just noting it in case it wasn't your intent. The code is below for reference, "s 14 yvettepub", menu at line 210. Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are also a couple of things with the MC's visits to the pub with Yvette that doesn't seem to work:
- In '02 day 40.rpy' in the line 832: That 'else:' needs a conditional. As it is Zoe ask you about Yvette even if you never went to the Roadhouse with her. A 'elif yvettepub == 1:' should do the trick.
- The option "Call Yvette and go to the Roadhouse" doesn't work properly. You never get to 'yvettepub3' in "s 14 yvettepub.rpy" even if it is your third date ('yvettepub = 2') because the variable 'yvettepub' keeps turning to 1. In every option "Call Yvette and go to the Roadhouse" in the script there is a '$ yvettepub = 1' that is the culprit for this behaviour, and as far as I can tell, it serves no porpouse at all. I think it should be removed.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes